Part Time Working Mummy #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgive me for not knowing the answer to this, but would it be a police matter to investigate where this money has gone (ie fraud)?

Reactions: 2
Forgive me for not knowing the answer to this, but would it be a police matter to investigate where this money has gone (ie fraud)?
No, due to the clever wording on her website, keeping it for herself and Josh’s sister etc, isn’t illegal just underhand, misleading and immoral.

Reactions: 7
Think it was said it wouldn't be because the PayPal requests for donations were so ambiguous along with the t and c

Has anyone listened to her podcast with Giovanna Fletcher that came out today? I haven’t listened to it but the feedback on her FB post is that she’s an inspiration, special lady etc and she’s to ignore all the haters, trolls and jealous bullies. Just wondering if any non-cult members have listened and have a more well-rounded view?

Someone mentioned Clean Honest Living earlier and I had a look at her Insta and this was a good reminder to some.

She also posted that ‘deflection is shady AF’. Very true 😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Keels is ok and safe I’ve spoken to her away from this forum but she’s had a very rough few days and she needs to protect herself and her family.

There’s been threats made by ptwm fan club and they’re now a police matter. So I won’t comment anymore on keels but I feel this is relevant to what we are talking about here.
Glad she is ok and she’s taken a step back from it all. Well done to her for making it a police matter. The way Rachaele behaved was deplorable. Anyone else think the crocodile tears dried up very soon. Until she forced them back out again of course. There was nothing but lies and exaggeration on her behalf on those stories. I have also followed this thread from the start and there was NO POLL regarding Betsy and pregnancy. The poster that mentioned the picture of angels wings I felt was more concern rather then her ‘wishing her baby dead’. I don’t even like to write those words and Rachaele voiced them freely and untruthfully. There was one way this could have all been stopped and that was to answer the very simple question that she dances round and refuses to acknowledge.
The statement that she hadn’t been out of the house without Josh was another blatant lie. It beggars belief and saddens me that people believe what she says.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I followed PTWM until yesterday. I was so disappointed in her actions. The fund raising I hope will be investigated I'm on the fence with how I feel about that. But outing her apparent trollers and putting them up for bate to her followers to send them online abuse was utterly disgraceful. But I looked at some of these posts, how is three women in her local community liking an article that's within the public interest trolling or bullying her? Then there was the one she tagged the ladies instagram account to, it was a Facebook post, a conversation between her and one of her Facebook friends I noticed the post wasn't public, so again how is that trolling or bullying? Worryingly I found this lady on Facebook very easily her as PTWM named her full name her Facebook profile photo was on the post, her and a little boy!! I Just hope these women and their families are all ok. I've just read some of them have had threats to their children 😔 If you have this amount of followers comes with some responsibility, shes put these people and families in potential danger as I believe PTWM said she'd never name her trolls due to this.

Reactions: 22
it will be interesting to see how the anti-bullying charity Kidscape respond to this awful behaviour by their Ambassador, if they do at all. That’s the Ambassador who cyber-bullied a disabled child and her family as well as the behaviour outlined by @Millys80.

Unless people are just too afraid of her and her crew to say it online, or else comments are being quickly deleted, I’m surprised that more people aren’t disgusted by the way she has set the hounds on people.

Aside from Keels, I hope the others that she named online have also contacted the police for doxxing. Though their local police force is the one Josh works for so 🤷🏼‍♀️

Had to crop as file was to large but here is the “stop the trolls part “ 😂
What does that email actually say other than she’s worked with them?? It doesn’t say that she’s donated £XXXX to them. You can work with a charity but not actually give them any donations🤷🏼‍♀️Why cover part of the name if it’s an official email? Someone said earlier that Anais left the charity in 2018 so it’s been written in a ‘friend’ capacity. That email proves nothing 🙄😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
It’s all so shady, like, if you’re a brand, which she practically is, why don’t you just register yourself, set up a charitable fund, be accountable. With that many followers you’re not joe bloggs, your entire family can be recognised, people know where you are, what you’re up to, and things about your children’s lives, and people are allowed an opinion! I think she needs to grow up

Reactions: 12
Because she puts it all out there, not because she is being stalked by hundreds of mad tattlers, screaming obscenities about her children!

Reactions: 1
Quite literally all she has to do is publish how and in what way she spends the PayPal donations.
If she really is a much of good person she claims she is then there simply wouldn't be a problem.
It baffles me that she can't see that.

Until this, she will always be guilty in my eyes.

Reactions: 11
I think she disappeared from Instagram as people found holes in her story. For example, being in poverty and all that. When actually she’s been a journalist, written for Hollyoaks. She basically took the piss out of those actually in poverty. I know we all have our own versions of what poverty is. But she really did just take the piss
Once she realised people had cottoned on to how bleeping awful she was and how she lied , she buggered off sharpish.

I have been following this thread from the beginning. At times I have find tattle life full of some hateful comments which are unnecessary and below the belt. However whilst there has been some questionable opinions regarding part time working mummy's past life choices and general parenting decisions, I have found this thread to be quite level headed and reasonable. Several times keels reached out for a response and stated more than once that all she wanted was a simple answer as to where the money was being spent and was happy to be proven wrong on her suspicions of Rachale using the donations to fund her own lifestyle. She was open and gave all means of contacting her showing no agenda behind her questioning. Seeing PTWM on insta receiving gifts and all this out pouring of support for the 'bullying' she is receiving is sickening to be honest. All the while she is openly putting other people in danger by throwing them to the wolves that are her followers for liking something that goes against her. This woman is campaigning against bullying yet acting no better than the trolls that she speaks of. All the influencers now speaking out against tattle without reading the whole thread annoys me to be honest. I can tell you this for a personal opinion I would rather be in a room full of some of these tattlers than in the company of one of these so called bloggers that exploits vulnerable people in any way for the sake of their own ego and 5 minutes of fame

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I don’t comment on this account but found it at the weekend and watched her tearful stories .

I’m always bewildered by those who donate over the internet to ‘causes’ set up by individuals and families who plead for money and then there’s no regulatory body to report to when it goes tits up . This woman isn’t providing adequate proof that the money has gone to the rightful charities.

It’s fraud if she’s pocketed the money for herself, plain and simple.

Reactions: 5
I’ve been reading this thread with interest since it all kicked off on Instagram and have joined just to clear something up. It was my post on the Moral Queens page re the disabled child but I’m not the mother of the child that PTWM is referring to in her Facebook post. God only knows what that poor mum has done to warrant being all but named and shamed to hundreds of thousands of followers. My experience is that I was with my son, who has ASC, at a local country park last summer and PTWM, Josh & the boys were also there. The eldest ripped the piss out of my boy in a truly vile way until I intervened and shamed him into sodding off. PTWM did nothing. Watched it happen. So this bullying thing really grinds my gears!! I grew up in the area and remain local. I also work in the safeguarding arena. I deleted my post when I started getting the responses I did on Insta - after suggesting that perhaps her ‘crew’ were behaving in a worse way than any of the behaviour she was calling out, and that perhaps she wouldn’t care because she was also guilty of doing far worse in her insta stories, I realised that although my page is private, I’m easily identifiable and I don’t need the hassle. My issues with PTWM are largely my own. I grew up here, I know the main players and I know there are three sides to every story. I also have no issue with her making money via blogging - don’t hate the player hate the game. And if people are silly enough to buy into it and donate money without considering or caring how it’s spent, that’s their lookout. I do have an issue with bloggers in general who pimp their kids out without their consent. To me that is a safeguarding issue. Current guidance doesn’t cover it as one and so I’m going to write to Anne Longfield, the Childrens Commissioner, to consider this new field of exploitation. For that it what it is, pure and simple.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I have been following this thread from the beginning. At times I have find tattle life full of some hateful comments which are unnecessary and below the belt. However whilst there has been some questionable opinions regarding part time working mummy's past life choices and general parenting decisions, I have found this thread to be quite level headed and reasonable. Several times keels reached out for a response and stated more than once that all she wanted was a simple answer as to where the money was being spent and was happy to be proven wrong on her suspicions of Rachale using the donations to fund her own lifestyle. She was open and gave all means of contacting her showing no agenda behind her questioning. Seeing PTWM on insta receiving gifts and all this out pouring of support for the 'bullying' she is receiving is sickening to be honest. All the while she is openly putting other people in danger by throwing them to the wolves that are her followers for liking something that goes against her. This woman is campaigning against bullying yet acting no better than the trolls that she speaks of. All the influencers now speaking out against tattle without reading the whole thread annoys me to be honest. I can tell you this for a personal opinion I would rather be in a room full of some of these tattlers than in the company of one of these so called bloggers that exploits vulnerable people in any way for the sake of their own ego and 5 minutes of fame
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 All of this 👆🏻
I'm absolutely gutted that one of the big account's I follow has "commented" on the matter without directly naming the page or this site. They clearly haven't read it and some of the things they say about us as members is down right rude.

Reactions: 11
Haven't deleted names as it's a public post anyway but just saw posted on another site.

So much for her just concentrating on her family
She knows she's guilty of what Keels blamed her for and she's trying to shift that blame away from her as fast as possible.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.