Part Time Working Mummy #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know custody battles are very much he said/she said but I find it fascinating that she has painted herself to be an amazing patchwork family with no issues when the reality is very different. The comments around the time that she was newly with Josh and Edies dad wasn’t allowed access are very interesting.

I have always felt she very much makes herself the hero or victim of a story. Her very detailed posts open her up to criticism as the details are so in dept and can be challenged.

As I said, I find the Keels stuff disconcerting. If it has been going on for a while, it isn’t on as it feels cloak and dagger to get what she wanted whilst building a following. We wanted answers to the PayPal and are actually yet to get them. But saying she hasn’t gone out in 4 weeks and has only gone out with josh 3 time is lies. She has posted when out, gone out for dinner and if you were really that ridden with anxiety over this “stalking” going out for dinner and tagging the restaurant to show people where you are at that exact moment would not be how you deal with it! So the little lies start to add up and it makes me wonder what else she can lie about as she seems to think people won’t question her.

I don’t dislike her. I don’t troll her. I am a fair minded person but I would like to know what exactly has happened to this PayPal money. I don’t think that is a lot of ask?!

Reactions: 32
Can somebody please enlighten me lol...

Many of the vile comments have been deleted, PTWM has said.
I’ve always thought you can’t delete old posts, only edit/delete new ones for a short period of time.
I’ve tried to go back and delete an old random post of mine to double check, & I literally can’t work out how to do it? Am I being completely blind or is there no way to do it?

If there is no way, well then we know lies are being told 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2

I’ve always thought you can’t delete old posts, only edit/delete new ones for a short period of time.
I’ve tried to go back and delete an old random post of mine to double check, & I literally can’t work out how to do it? Am I being completely blind or is there no way to do it?

It’s obviously admin deleting them? Ive seen comments about Betsy getting pregnant in the past!

Reactions: 4

I think admins can delete older posts, but like somebody already said surely if there was such a vile post as someone wishing harm to your unborn child you’d take a screenshot so you have proof, just incase it was deleted like has been claimed.

There has been posts about the angel wings print or babygrow being superstitious and a comment about Betsy getting pregnant young but PTWM has spun it out further than it is, there was no death wish and no poll.

Reactions: 11
Anyone can register and post something on here. We have very strict rules against anything hateful, abusive, threatening and similar messages and will delete and ban members that post messages like that promptly.

What we get here quite often is infuencers themselves making an account then posting things against themselves. Sometimes for attention, other times to discredit all the relevant questions raised.

Stay vigilant and report any posts you have a concern with so they can be deleted and banned. Tattle admin will not hesitate to report someone to the authorities if they appear to be a risk to a social media public figure.

Reactions: 24
Thanks everyone.

I’ve seen the screenshot about Betsy & pregnancy but I’ve never seen anybody post that they hope her baby dies.

Her stories, to me, suggested that now she’s highlighted the forum people are deleting their ‘vile’ posts. So I just wanted to clarify whether that’s actually possible.

But I guess PTWM wouldn’t post admin response above as it doesn’t fit her narrative.

Reactions: 5
I think she’s just performed a classic PR move - focus on some not nice comments (and elaborate to make them sound a lot worse and/or just make some up ), mention trolling, stalking, bullying, stress, anxiety, depression etc and totally detract from the legitimate concerns about underhand behaviour that were being raised to try and get the focus away. It’s interesting that she still hasn’t addressed the PayPal donations query and provided information as to where they have been spent or addressed concerns about safeguarding and why she has previously put her followers in potentially dangerous situations.

She’s not the only ‘influencer’ who has done this PR move recently. Mrs Meldrum has done the exact same and has so far avoided responding about the racist KKK shambles she was involved in and blatant lies about ads/gifts (i don’t follow her though so don’t know lots of detail).

I’m not denying that there are comments that are awful & hurtful to read and that it has caused them stress, anxiety etc . ‘Influencers’ need to accept some responsibility for this though - they expose their children and their life’s online on a daily basis for money. It the job that they decided to have yet they don’t want people to comment on their life unless it’s positive. On a basic level, it’s like having an appraisal in work but demanding that only good things are said about you and threatening to lodge a grievance if they’re not.

I think the purpose of Moral Queens was to focus solely on integrity issues (in the case of PTWM - PayPal donations, safeguarding concerns and DA training) so that people couldn’t get distracted by gossip and so the influencer couldn’t dodge the issues by referring to trolls and nasty comments which is all too easy to do when concerns are raised on Tattle. I think in hindsight, Keels mentioned the page too soon and should have included other influencers on there so it didn’t just focus on PTWM.

For all her anti-bullying stuff that she comes out with, PTWM purposely set the wolves on a small group of women by naming them & tagging them knowing what would happen. I find it strange that she she showed a screenshot of some of Edie’s family liking the Moral Queens page on Insta. They liked a page - they didn’t comment or write abuse to my knowledge. The post about the disabled child at Seb’s school as been liked more than 12k times and shared more than 250 times. It’s awful that her followers can see nothing wrong with this.

Some of her followers can be more abusive than anyone in this thread- hoping we die, namecalling etc yet they or PTWM can’t see the irony or hypocrisy in what they’re doing. One person made a comment on PTWMs photo of her with Josh with is hand round her neck that it could be triggering for DA victims and she was crucified within minutes by her cult members. PTWM knows what they’re like and in dealing with the situation she has actively encouraged it and purposely encouraged online abuse and bullying in the way she has handled it. I think it’s a disgrace that she is an Ambassador for Kidscape judging by the way she conducts herself.

PTWM going on about her cult members getting deleted within minutes when they join Tattle to defend her, yet every follower
who has asked PTWM was their money has been spent on has also had their comment deleted by her. Hypocrisy again.

However, all people are talking about is how awful Tattle is because they wanted PTWM’s baby dead (didn’t happen to my knowledge) - they’re not talking about why there is no transparency as to where people’s PayPal donations have been spent, why she isn’t a registered charity if she’s wanting to give the money to good causes and what DA safeguarding practices are in place, if any, or why there are so many inconsistencies in the things that she says or writes about. All of which the threads have been mainly about - they haven’t been to abuse her. Predictable but well done PTWM 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I think she’s just performed a classic PR move - focus on some not nice comments (and elaborate to make them sound a lot worse and/or just make some up ), mention trolling, stalking, bullying, stress, anxiety, depression etc and totally detract from the legitimate concerns about underhand behaviour that were being raised to try and get the focus away. It’s interesting that she still hasn’t addressed the PayPal donations query and provided information as to where they have been spent or addressed concerns about safeguarding and why she has previously put her followers in potentially dangerous situations.

She’s not the only ‘influencer’ who has done this PR move recently. Mrs Meldrum has done the exact same and has so far avoided responding about the racist KKK shambles she was involved in and blatant lies about ads/gifts (i don’t follow her though so don’t know lots of detail).

I’m not denying that there are comments that are awful & hurtful to read and that it has caused them stress, anxiety etc . ‘Influencers’ need to accept some responsibility for this though - they expose their children and their life’s online on a daily basis for money. It the job that they decided to have yet they don’t want people to comment on their life unless it’s positive. On a basic level, it’s like having an appraisal in work but demanding that only good things are said about you and threatening to lodge a grievance if they’re not.

I think the purpose of Moral Queens was to focus solely on integrity issues (in the case of PTWM - PayPal donations, safeguarding concerns and DA training) so that people couldn’t get distracted by gossip and so the influencer couldn’t dodge the issues by referring to trolls and nasty comments which is all too easy to do when concerns are raised on Tattle. I think in hindsight, Keels mentioned the page too soon and should have included other influencers on there so it didn’t just focus on PTWM.

For all her anti-bullying stuff that she comes out with, PTWM purposely set the wolves on a small group of women by naming them & tagging them knowing what would happen. I find it strange that she she showed a screenshot of some of Edie’s family liking the Moral Queens page on Insta. They liked a page - they didn’t comment or write abuse to my knowledge. The post about the disabled child at Seb’s school as been liked more than 12k times and shared more than 250 times. It’s awful that her followers can see nothing wrong with this.

Some of her followers can be more abusive than anyone in this thread- hoping we die, namecalling etc yet they or PTWM can’t see the irony or hypocrisy in what they’re doing. One person made a comment on PTWMs photo of her with Josh with is hand round her neck that it could be triggering for DA victims and she was crucified within minutes by her cult members. PTWM knows what they’re like and in dealing with the situation she has actively encouraged it and purposely encouraged online abuse and bullying in the way she has handled it. I think it’s a disgrace that she is an Ambassador for Kidscape judging by the way she conducts herself.

PTWM going on about her cult members getting deleted within minutes when they join Tattle to defend her, yet every follower
who has asked PTWM was their money has been spent on has also had their comment deleted by her. Hypocrisy again.

However, all people are talking about is how awful Tattle is because they wanted PTWM’s baby dead (didn’t happen to my knowledge) - they’re not talking about why there is no transparency as to where people’s PayPal donations have been spent, why she isn’t a registered charity if she’s wanting to give the money to good causes and what DA safeguarding practices are in place, if any, or why there are so many inconsistencies in the things that she says or writes about. All of which the threads have been mainly about - they haven’t been to abuse her. Predictable but well done PTWM 👏🏼
Brilliantly put. I do not understand how her followers can just categorically defend a person they do not know without thinking about it for a second.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think she’s just performed a classic PR move - focus on some not nice comments (and elaborate to make them sound a lot worse and/or just make some up ), mention trolling, stalking, bullying, stress, anxiety, depression etc and totally detract from the legitimate concerns about underhand behaviour that were being raised to try and get the focus away.
I don't know who this person is, but your comment is spot on. We get that so much here.

Like Twitter anyone can make an account and make a vile comment here. But on tattle it doesn't stay and is usually deleted minutes after being reported as all reports are taken seriously. You'd never call everyone on twitter one homogeneous group and it's the same for here. But for them it's easy to concentrate on 1 or 2 unsavoury messages to ignore the thousands of valid questions.

So many are lying about what is posted here to fit their own agenda. We have a zero tolerance policy towards anything hateful and are far stricter than the big social media platforms.

Reactions: 19
I literally had only liked the article on moral queens page and got a torrent of abuse from somebody called Gabrielle, I ignored her comment next time I looked on Instagram I had 24 similar vile comments. I had only “liked” not commented I was glad the site was closed as I had to block all of these vile people. Well done PTWM your anti bullying is going well. 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I literally had only liked the article on moral queens page and got a torrent of abuse from somebody called Gabrielle, I ignored her comment next time I looked on Instagram I had 24 similar vile comments. I had only “liked” not commented I was glad the site was closed as I had to block all of these vile people. Well done PTWM your anti bullying is going well. [emoji2368]
Is this the G that helps run her page?

I saw someone had tagged a business from a PTWM giveaway on the moral queens page and someone responded saying "this isn't true, look on PTWM stories then you'll see!" oh yes because her stories cleared EVERYTHING up didn't they :unsure::unsure::unsure: do these sheep not have their own mind?!

I literally had only liked the article on moral queens page and got a torrent of abuse from somebody called Gabrielle, I ignored her comment next time I looked on Instagram I had 24 similar vile comments. I had only “liked” not commented I was glad the site was closed as I had to block all of these vile people. Well done PTWM your anti bullying is going well. 🤷‍♀️

I received the same for liking a post!

I can’t imagine the types of messages the named women must’ve received judging by the ones I got for simply liking a post. Madness & all incited by their cult leader.

Reactions: 3
I don't know who this person is, but your comment is spot on. We get that so much here.

Like Twitter anyone can make an account and make a vile comment here. But on tattle it doesn't stay and is usually deleted minutes after being reported as all reports are taken seriously. You'd never call everyone on twitter one homogeneous group and it's the same for here. But for them it's easy to concentrate on 1 or 2 unsavoury messages to ignore the thousands of valid questions.

So many are lying about what is posted here to fit their own agenda. We have a zero tolerance policy towards anything hateful and are far stricter than the big social media platforms.
While we do talk about things, anything that is specifically too far, is usually challenged. We aren’t monsters, we aren’t nasty for the sake of it, in most cases. We as tattlers chew the fat, rather than what we have been made out to be!

I kept thinking how his biological mum must feel seeing that, how degrading getting a child to rub your feet
I have picked up on the fact that she speaks to seb in an awful way all the time, the fact she then uploads it just baffles me.

Imagine him going to school after his mates have seen him running his step mums feet...she’s already said he gets bullied because of the things she posts....

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Quite possibly she was on a private account but so hateful, I’m glad I hadn’t passed comment I dread to think what abuse I would have had then. Their damage limitation needs looking into I think.

Reactions: 2
I have picked up on the fact that she speaks to seb in an awful way all the time, the fact she then uploads it just baffles me.

Imagine him going to school after his mates have seen him running his step mums feet...she’s already said he gets bullied because of the things she posts....
For someone who is an ambassador for kidscape etc...
She is leaving herself open to judgement by uploading her entire families lives, it’s important to protect kids mental health for as long as possible, and rubbing your feet and talking about him seeing you without clothes etc... is not doing that.

The way she spoke over him "are you actually gonna rub my feet, you're just holding them" I cringed, for one thing it's weird and inappropriate and then the way she spoke to him made it even worse.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.