Part Time Working Mummy #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I didn’t realise the email said ‘I hope this stops the trolls’. That does sound a bit unprofessional and like one of her mates wrote it 😂
The person who wrote it was found on PTWM's followers list within seconds of her posting the email. And her email looked alot less authentic than the one Keels recieved from action for children

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Surely if that person doesn't actually work from Action for Children, then sending an email to make it seems she's donated would be breaking the law?

Reactions: 3
Ok, so it's taken me a looooong time, but I've finally ready the whole thread. What I did after that was go on to companies house and search both their names and nothing is coming up. Surely they would have to have created a company to have all of it logged with HMRC? My husband is self employed and has a ltd company for all in and out goings. I'm maybe not typing in the right things, but I've done a good few searches with no results.

I've not donated, I don't know her personally and so (as much as I thought what she was doing was a great cause) I just couldn't bring myself to part with what little money we have to a complete stranger. The whole PayPal thing is extremely questionable. If I was called out for what she has been, if be taking out every bit of evidence I had to prove where money was going.

I don't care for any of the rest of it, it's not my thing, but the PayPal and money needs to be addressed. I haven't read the original article, by the time I got to this all articles had been removed from everywhere, I'm guessing the moralqueens IG account has gone too as I can't find it?!

Just my tuppence worth after reading everyone else's!!

Reactions: 15
See if she’d have been open when first asked rather than adding to all the drama, telling lies and publicly discussing an identifiable bullied disabled child and her mother etc etc (still shocked that the school or Kidscape haven’t got involved and made her remove that btw) I don’t think the majority of her followers would have given much of a damn if she had kept the money all this time.

She’d dress it up that dealing with DA victims is a 24/7 job and her cult would simply accept it and probably double their donations ignoring the fact that some on here have said that they have never been responded to when contacting PTWM for DA help. Ignoring the fact that PTWM has got her followers involved in helping victims when they are just random strangers off the internet with no expertise and potentially endangering both parties. Ignoring the fact that we don’t know what safeguarding practices, training, qualifications etc are in place.

I think her crew would say that she deserved their money so it’s OK. They’d be blind to the fact that PTWM’s kids are decked out in Vans etc whilst theirs are in Primark trainers and that PTWM’s family has M&S food and eats out multiple times a week when they haven’t got enough food to last them the week. But that’s up to them - I don’t really care what people spend their money on as long as they know where it’s going to rather than donating to ‘Help Our Warriors’ under the assumption that it’s directly being given to DA victims and charities when the majority probably isn’t.

Reactions: 19
I just don’t know where things go from here. Has Keels completely washed her hands with it all? Is the journalist getting involved?

I just don’t know where things go from here. Has Keels completely washed her hands with it all? Is the journalist getting involved?
No idea... But one thing who ever is doing PR for them it's a waste of money.

Ok, so it's taken me a looooong time, but I've finally ready the whole thread. What I did after that was go on to companies house and search both their names and nothing is coming up. Surely they would have to have created a company to have all of it logged with HMRC? My husband is self employed and has a ltd company for all in and out goings. I'm maybe not typing in the right things, but I've done a good few searches with no results.

I've not donated, I don't know her personally and so (as much as I thought what she was doing was a great cause) I just couldn't bring myself to part with what little money we have to a complete stranger. The whole PayPal thing is extremely questionable. If I was called out for what she has been, if be taking out every bit of evidence I had to prove where money was going.

I don't care for any of the rest of it, it's not my thing, but the PayPal and money needs to be addressed. I haven't read the original article, by the time I got to this all articles had been removed from everywhere, I'm guessing the moralqueens IG account has gone too as I can't find it?!

Just my tuppence worth after reading everyone else's!!
Not a registered charity either is it??!!

See if she’d have been open when first asked rather than adding to all the drama, telling lies and publicly discussing an identifiable bullied disabled child and her mother etc etc (still shocked that the school or Kidscape haven’t got involved and made her remove that btw) I don’t think the majority of her followers would have given much of a damn if she had kept the money all this time.

She’d dress it up that dealing with DA victims is a 24/7 job and her cult would simply accept it and probably double their donations ignoring the fact that some on here have said that they have never been responded to when contacting PTWM for DA help. Ignoring the fact that PTWM has got her followers involved in helping victims when they are just random strangers off the internet with no expertise and potentially endangering both parties. Ignoring the fact that we don’t know what safeguarding practices, training, qualifications etc are in place.

I think her crew would say that she deserved their money so it’s OK. They’d be blind to the fact that PTWM’s kids are decked out in Vans etc whilst theirs are in Primark trainers and that PTWM’s family has M&S food and eats out multiple times a week when they haven’t got enough food to last them the week. But that’s up to them - I don’t really care what people spend their money on as long as they know where it’s going to rather than donating to ‘Help Our Warriors’ under the assumption that it’s directly being given to DA victims and charities when the majority probably isn’t.
Would have thought that would have been the PRs advice....

Reactions: 1
Surely if that person doesn't actually work from Action for Children, then sending an email to make it seems she's donated would be breaking the law?
She did work with Action for Children, but she’s not a manager/director. She left in 2018.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I'm guessing that PTWM will now get her finances in order, a charity set up and all updates regularly posted, and then this will all be swept under the carpet?!?!

Reactions: 8
I don’t know Keels but I’d have thought that she’d have been bullied and threatened into leaving it rather than washing her hands of it. She shared her Insta a while ago and she does have young child (can’t remember who it was that said they didn’t think she even had children). Some of the messages that she shared in Moral Queens that she was receiving before it was deleted were awful and if there were any threatening her child I don’t blame her for washing her hands of the whole mess. I’m sure her Insta DMs were worse. PTWM knew her crew would do that when she named her.

I don’t believe that she was stalking her for a year either. I have no evidence that she wasn’t but equally PTWM shared no evidence that she was - she’s normally the first to screen shot trolls etc, and there were lots of other lies and exaggerations in her stories and I just feel that was one of them but who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️

I think PTWM thinks by playing the victim - but actually bullying and intimidating people, albeit getting her crew to do the majority of her dirty work - that the genuine concerns will all just be forgotten about and the only thing that will be remembered is non-existent polls etc

Reactions: 13
I think shes using this site , mentioning trolls , things that may or may not have been said about her kids as a way to distract what the real issue is .
Unless she provides any answers i can see this going round in circles .
I think the way she named keels , knowing what her followers would do is absolutely tit and she should feel ashamed . Shes nothing but a horrible horrible bully .
No one dares question anything on her page because of this or the instant blocking .
Providing proof or answers seems to be out of the question for her .

Reactions: 7
Keels is ok and safe I’ve spoken to her away from this forum but she’s had a very rough few days and she needs to protect herself and her family.

There’s been threats made by ptwm fan club and they’re now a police matter. So I won’t comment anymore on keels but I feel this is relevant to what we are talking about here.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I think shes using this site , mentioning trolls , things that may or may not have been said about her kids as a way to distract what the real issue is .
Unless she provides any answers i can see this going round in circles .
I think the way she named keels , knowing what her followers would do is absolutely tit and she should feel ashamed . Shes nothing but a horrible horrible bully .
No one dares question anything on her page because of this or the instant blocking .
Providing proof or answers seems to be out of the question for her .
She’s the worst kind of manipulative bully and I feel sad for the disabled child and her mother.

Reactions: 10
She’s the worst kind of manipulative bully and I feel sad for the disabled child and her mother.

That’s it isn’t it, no matter what beef she has with the mother bringing an innocent child who is already up against it into a public arena is an incredibly low blow.

Reactions: 9
I don’t know Keels but I’d have thought that she’d have been bullied and threatened into leaving it rather than washing her hands of it. She shared her Insta a while ago and she does have young child (can’t remember who it was that said they didn’t think she even had children). Some of the messages that she shared in Moral Queens that she was receiving before it was deleted were awful and if there were any threatening her child I don’t blame her for washing her hands of the whole mess. I’m sure her Insta DMs were worse. PTWM knew her crew would do that when she named her.

I don’t believe that she was stalking her for a year either. I have no evidence that she wasn’t but equally PTWM shared no evidence that she was - she’s normally the first to screen shot trolls etc, and there were lots of other lies and exaggerations in her stories and I just feel that was one of them but who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️

I think PTWM thinks by playing the victim - but actually bullying and intimidating people, albeit getting her crew to do the majority of her dirty work - that the genuine concerns will all just be forgotten about and the only thing that will be remembered is non-existent polls etc
Yeah I think she felt threatened into stepping away. In one of the older threads she mentioned getting messages from some 'Tracey' account that were threatening her and bringing her son into it. I think since one of her sons is older and has his own life/job, she didn't want him dragged into it and for them to try to contact his employers and such when he had nothing to do with it.

That’s it isn’t it, no matter what beef she has with the mother bringing an innocent child who is already up against it into a public arena is an incredibly low blow.
My understanding, though correct me if I’m wrong, is that the disabled child’s mother just made one comment somewhere (not sure where -FB?) that her child was being bullied and PTWMs sons were involved. I don’t think there was any abuse, trolling or nastiness (though I haven’t seen the comment). PTWMs reaction was completely unwarranted and she should have addressed the bullying allegations through the proper school channels - not via her public social media accounts. As a Kidscape Ambassador she should know this.

God knows what the poor child and her mother are currently having to go through as a result of PTWM & her cult members.

Reactions: 8
My understanding, though correct me if I’m wrong, is that the disabled child’s mother just made one comment somewhere (not sure where -FB?) that her child was being bullied and PTWMs sons were involved. I don’t think there was any abuse, trolling or nastiness (though I haven’t seen the comment). PTWMs reaction was completely unwarranted and she should have addressed the bullying allegations through the proper school channels - not via her public social media accounts. As a Kidscape Ambassador she should know this.

God knows what the poor child and her mother are currently having to go through as a result of PTWM & her cult members.

Exactly, you’d go through the school and deal with it appropriately. There’s just zero safeguards in place or going on and that’s a huge concern. It’s like she’s getting her “crew” to settle her scores with people which again highly worrying.

The money is one thing and that’ll come out at some point by official means or slowly unraveling as donations tail off but the huge safeguarding issues are a massive concern. It involves children and domestic abuse victims and it’s invloving members of her youngests family too.

Not sure if anyone remembers, a few weeks ago on Rachaele’s stories she talked about “trolls” and how she wouldn’t name anyone because it would be irresponsible considering the number of followers she has.
A few weeks later when a few more people are questioning if some of the stuff in her book actually happened or if she is actually donating the money raised to charities, she is on stories again saying she is being stalked and bullied and naming Keels who then receives a shed load of abuse that is putting her and her family at risk.
No one here has made any sort of threats towards Rachaele and her family.
People have asked for proof on how the money has been used, some of those people have actually donated money themselves to her and have then been blocked because they dared to ask what the money had been spent on.
Rachaele talks about not being able to share info because of confidentiality but has no problem sharing intimate details of her and her children’s lives, emails from victims of domestic abuse, even passing on details of a vulnerable individual to a random person who has written on here about how upset she was by what happened.
I’m sure Rachaele is hoping that by sending enough of her minions over here then people will be scared and stop talking about it. That is actual bullying Rachaele. How dare people have an opinion different to yours or question your morals!!
I’m sure she will have a break to make sure everything going forward is by the book, but that doesn’t answer the questions asked about what the donations have been spent on up until now.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.