Part Time Working Mummy #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just in case Rachael sees this, I am/was an avid follower. Looked forward to her stories and posts. Messaged with support, had small conversations with her.

Now I’m very much on the fence. Don’t like the crocodile tears, don’t like the way she treats Josh, don’t like that Josh doesn’t own any clothes, don’t like the way the kids are treated, don’t like the way the dogs are treated, don’t like the way Josh’s Mum is treated, don’t like the PayPal stuff, don’t like anything (I’m not an easy person to please).

But the ONLY things I’m jealous of is all the weekend breaks her and Josh have and the fact that they clearly don’t need to work. We bust a gut every single day to just pay the bills and feed our family. I’d love a weekend away with my husband, it would be bliss. But alas, we have to work and prioritise our kids.

Reactions: 17
Well well well

A jump to 3k followers just like that 😁

She only gets the weekend breaks as she advertises the place they’re either free or heavily discounted.

She is thriving on the attention this is getting her. But it’s really sad to see someone in a cycle really I think. When you humanise the situation .

She knows she is lying and is having to cover it all up with this elaborate story with fake tears , naming other people , bullying others. It must be a tormenting place to be in her mind when it’s impossible to tell the truth and distinguish fake from reality (I work in mental health and see this a lot so I do actually really feel for her in some ways )

All of this could be cleared up with some simple proof , but instead it’s been spun into the web going deeper and deeper and she would choose that over a breakdown of the donations (if she is all above board ) that would finish it all in a couple of posts.

Sad really.

Reactions: 7
Her followers have increased from 128k before this happened to now 141k. Part of that is bound to be because of her Giovannia Fletcher podcast as she has 1.2 million Insta followers. Though a lot of the followers are bound to be people waiting to see how this tit storm pans out, not because they like her.

I think it’s partly why every other ‘influencer’ has been going on about trolls,Tattle and the alleged impact on their mental health this week - it’s a bandwagon they’re all jumping on in the hope of increasing their follower numbers which ultimately leads to more £££

Disgusting the way that some of them are abusing mental health issues in this way imo. It’s a real awful illness not a fashion trend or a money making buzz word.

Reactions: 14
HALLELUJAH! !
I've followed her right from the school run bridge thing. Thought she was great, inspirational. Then how lucky was it that she was the one that was there to help in the Mothercare situation. The one who happened to be behind the woman who couldn't pay for her groceries, how coincidental. The car crash...amazing, you couldn't put money on it! Yes the doubts gradually crept in. But you see I'm naturally sceptical and when thousands are kissing her arse I did slap my own wrists. The final straw for me though was last year when she revealed that Betsy had told her her friends were sexually active. If my daughter was a friend of Betsy's I'd have hit the ******* roof at this very personal detail being publicly outed, especially if I wasn't aware of it myself.
I pulled PTWM up on it on Insta only to have her 'crew' comment that she hadn't revealed any names, well I know who my daughters friends are so I wouldn't need a doctorate to work if it referred to my daughter. I was then subsequently blocked. I now have no idea what's posted on Insta and am not that invested in her that I'm bothered about creating a stalking account. I do however still follow on FB and to finally be directed here and discover that I wasn't being some mean hearted suspicious witch is enlightening :)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She may have used a tracking app - I use one, it let's you know when someone unfollows you, she may have blocked you from that?
I also unfollowed her after the torrid of witch hunt stories a few days back and I can still see her page, there’s no connection between my name on here and insta x

Reactions: 4
And I just thought I'd share..I bought her book in a charity shop for 50p, read about a quarter of it thought what a load a drivel and promptly put it on Ebay and made a nice £7 profit from it...cheers PTWM :D

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I wonder why they’ve not been open about probably both of them quitting their day jobs? Ah yes, it would make a lot more of their followers question their lifestyle. Just where is all the money coming from 🤔
She mentioned recently that he had 4 days off work and she’s also mentioned him recently working nights so I think he does work though as what I don’t know - couldn’t be full time surely? He was always accompanying her when she did her book tours and could come home at the drop of a hat when she asked because she had a dream that he cheated on her (anyone else remember that 😂)

She used to work as a Facilities Manager for care homes and someone on here said that she said on an Insta stories Q&A last year that she was made redundant. It was mentioned on here that locally the talk is that she was actually ‘let go’ as she was adding money onto builders quotes and keeping it for herself. Not sure if there was any truth to that and if so, why she wasn’t arrested. Unless the rumour was actually referring to a job from years ago? Not sure 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I was also a 'fan', well not a fan but I followed her and thought she does good things, she probably does.

I only stumbled across this site as she mentioned it so I was curious.

I don't understand - she could have shut it all down instantly by showing where the donations went, that's all. If you have nothing to hide and people are giving you money then they have every right to ask. It's not about bullying it's just a legitimate question about where people's money is going.

If it were me I would have straight away said I understand concerns and here you are, here's the bank transfers to refuges etc

I can't help but think that by not addressing this and going off tangent there is something to hide.

And there's nothing wrong with people asking, no one is accusing her of stealing etc. If I were her and I'd done nothing wrong ( she may not have) wouldn't you want to prove them wrong?

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
To me this is basically saying "send me a wage so I don't have to go do a normal job and can have plenty of free time to promote these charities" .
I’ve been thinking the same thing. That’s how it reads to me. Never donated myself but from that wording I wouldn’t be surprised at all if she has kept at least a percentage of the donations tbh.

Reactions: 3
I love clean honest living. She's done alot about 'cleaning influencers' and all the chemicals/plastics they're using too.
yeah I love her too! It's very interesting though isn't it. Has she produced any receipts as to where any donations went? As if you are running any charity you are obliged to have everything up to date and transparent ? Like why is she surprised that people want to know where the money went? She is actually galled that people want receipts? thats what I don't get. Most ppl would think it normal to produce receipts

Reactions: 6
I love clean honest living. She's done alot about 'cleaning influencers' and all the chemicals/plastics they're using too.
I found her after she was mentioned on here and she's brilliant, we've been having a natter about zoflora and how I could have set my house light with it haha

yeah I love her too! It's very interesting though isn't it. Has she produced any receipts as to where any donations went? As if you are running any charity you are obliged to have everything up to date and transparent ? Like why is she surprised that people want to know where the money went? She is actually galled that people want receipts? thats what I don't get. Most ppl would think it normal to produce receipts
She's not a registered charity.... 🙈

Reactions: 2
Nope she basically just told us that she had an accountant as if that settles everything😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's not a registered charity. She doesn't have a company, I think the wording on the site is basically pay me so I don't have to work and I can do good. Fair enough but what good is this? In monetary terms?

She should have statements showing where the money has gone surely. A lot of people may donate when they don't have much themselves, they just want to be reassured where its going.

Reactions: 5
Nope she basically just told us that she had an accountant as if that settles everything😂
I know she is so entitled ! like who would have that kind of ego. What kind of sheep has she following her??? Also in the other days snots and tears fest, she then swiftly brushed it all over with 'I'm heavily pregnant ' BORE OFF pregnancy is not an illness or excuse to play victim

Reactions: 8
Did anyone see she was called out on 'clean_honest_living' insta!!??
It’s a shame she wasn’t tagged!

She isn’t a registered charity , nor registered on companies house

She doesn’t end a e news letter to anyone About the donations

Also all the accountant balls.... that’s cool... show us then 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.