Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anasophia1991

LOL Brilliant...they were good comments! Also that is a gross highlight she has of the dogs mating. And the child tugging one of them!!!!!! that's dangerous to separate them and one of the dogs could have snapped at the kid. I didn't think that was appropriate content and thinking it was something to be joked about is so immature
I saw that today. Literally cringed as to how she find it tear-inducingly funny that her teenage son saw her private parts. I mean, what does one say to that?!

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
definitely right house, i have family links to the area.
Interesting... so their landlady bought the house in July 2018 and they had already moved in by August 2nd? Is this just something else that doesn’t add up?? And a few months down the line she’s saying if they don’t raise the money for a deposit to buy it off their landlady, they’re going to end up homeless so her followers start crowdfunding for said deposit?

I just came across this: https://www.pressreader.com/uk/daily-mail/20160708/282784945799401 which I find interesting because she states that she has paid to promote her Facebook posts to get them seen by more people. The article is from three years ago so it is starting to feel like she set up the whole thing to be a business right form the start, using the story about the mum on the bridge as a catalyst whereas she has always said that she fell into blogging by accident and was shocked at how far and wide her posts spread 🙄🤔😒