Part Time Working Mummy #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m guessing her next drama will involve her single handedly delivering a woman’s baby in an overstretched maternity department whilst she herself has her “horrific”contractions, said woman will no doubt be a survivor of DA lucky to have Racheale the hero on hand..

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Does anyone know which specific DV organisations she is an ambassador for or allegedly working with?
The photo of her head/neck in Josh’s hand brought back all sorts of issues for me. I was heartbroken for the individual who commented the same point of view and was then ridiculed/set-upon by “the crew” while Rachael(e) herself didn’t once defend her.
I think DV organisations she works with need to know that this is the level of support (or lack of) that their ambassador offers in reality. This isn’t a witch hunt, more a suggestion that if she genuinely cares and wants to continue her involvement there is definitely more training required to avoid doing more damage than good.

Reactions: 10
She must be lurking still as she's put a pic up of josh and his boys, possibly in response to the comment on here that he looked close to the girls in a photo and the boys looked like spare parts
Exactly what I thought. Shame she can’t respond to the PayPal, safeguarding, bullying & doxxing concerns as well.

Reactions: 9
She must be lurking still as she's put a pic up of josh and his boys, possibly in response to the comment on here that he looked close to the girls in a photo and the boys looked like spare parts
He just looks so awkward all the time in photos. Always seems to force a smile 😬

Reactions: 2
It’s written SO BADLY it’s hard to make sense of it. As someone who’s had multiple surgeries, surgeons are as unemotional as it gets... crying surgeons?!
I’ve had multiple surgeries too and I’ve never experienced any surgeon bawl their eyes out. I found them professional but as you said not emotional

Reactions: 7
I had this reply from Kidscape yesterday. Incredibly disappointing so I’m escalating to The Charity Commision.

We have investigated the concerns raised including reviewing a range of posts shared by Rachaele and about Rachaele. In the course of our investigation, we identified a high level of personal abuse targeted at Rachaele over a prolonged period of time and hope this distressing situation can be resolved. We've spoken to Rachaele about appropriate and effective ways of handling online abuse. We would suggest all parties take this offline, and be mindful of the impact on others. Concerns about posts should be reported to individual social media platforms.

We consider the matter concluded.

Yours sincerely,

<<name removed as requested by kidscape>>

Kidscape
2 Grosvenor Gardens
London SW1W 0DH

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I had this reply from Kidscape yesterday. Incredibly disappointing so I’m escalating to The Charity Commision.

We have investigated the concerns raised including reviewing a range of posts shared by Rachaele and about Rachaele. In the course of our investigation, we identified a high level of personal abuse targeted at Rachaele over a prolonged period of time and hope this distressing situation can be resolved. We've spoken to Rachaele about appropriate and effective ways of handling online abuse. We would suggest all parties take this offline, and be mindful of the impact on others. Concerns about posts should be reported to individual social media platforms.

Yours sincerely,

Lauren

Lauren Seager-Smith
Chief Executive Officer

Kidscape
2 Grosvenor Gardens
London SW1W 0DH
Well that’s a cop out if I’ve ever seen one 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She will have read on here that people are contacting kidscape so would have got straight onto them showing them the fake posts she said were posted on here. She will have given them a huge sob story to make sure they defend her.

Reactions: 3

Yours sincerely,

Lauren

Lauren Seager-Smith
Chief Executive Officer

Kidscape
2 Grosvenor Gardens
London SW1W 0DH
Wait, so am I reading this right that because Rachael(e) was receiving what they perceive as “personal abuse”, this gives her free reign to bully others and incite her motley crew to do the same?

Reactions: 15

Yours sincerely,

Lauren

Lauren Seager-Smith
Chief Executive Officer

Kidscape
2 Grosvenor Gardens
London SW1W 0DH
I’d take that higher, that’s not an acceptable response. Wether they think Rachael is in receipt of high level abuse or not, they have a duty of care to investigate this from both sides.

Reactions: 12

Yours sincerely,

Lauren

Lauren Seager-Smith
Chief Executive Officer

Kidscape
2 Grosvenor Gardens
London SW1W 0DH
I think it’s absolutely disgraceful that they think it’s OK for one of their ambassador’s - a representative of Kidscape - to bully a disabled child online and actively encourage their followers to participate in online bullying via illegal doxxing.

I haven’t yet received a response but I will be escalating if I get similar.

Reactions: 9
I only recently started reading the threads about Rachel and in my very humble opinion she’s as dodgy as they come , she’s makes Sophie Hinch seem professional , honest and upfront .

She’s taken money in a dubious manner and can’t illustrate clearly where it’s gone.

She makes lavish claims about bizarre situations.

She’s untrustworthy to say the least.

If they have enough complaints they will have to take notice. More fool them if the don't because I have a feeling this will end up in the National press and then their handling of the matter will also be highlighted. If the immediate family's involved press charges they will also have to take a closer look at their ambassador, it's bullying by proxy. She has put women and children in danger, everything she 'stands against'. Are they not questioning why she only directed her mob to women and kids she knows personally? It's a joke. I shall also be taking this further.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Kidscape are effectively saying that because they believe that their Ambassador has been subjected to abuse that they are supporting her illegal doxxing activity, publicly posting about an identifieable disabled child and purposely inciting her thousands of followers to target & threaten a couple of women.

What kind of anti-bullying charity is Kidscape if they’re basically condoning a tit-for-tat approach and because allegedly their Ambassador didn’t start it, it’s OK?? A charity that has seriously gone down in my estimation and the last place I would want to contact for support if my child was being bullied.

Reactions: 18
I will also be contacting Kidscape wonder if I will get the same generic response.
I have family members that are lawyers so will ask their advice to increase the likelihood I will be listened to.
I know I shouldn’t get worked up, but what I’ve read has really got to me unlike much else before. I think the whole situation is appalling, wish I’d not read into it to it to be honest!

Reactions: 10
I will also be contacting Kidscape wonder if I will get the same generic response.
I have family members that are lawyers so will ask their advice to increase the likelihood I will be listened to.
I know I shouldn’t get worked up, but what I’ve read has really got to me unlike much else before. I think the whole situation is appalling, wish I’d not read into it to it to be honest!
Think we should all contact Kidscape. One person write an email and we should all copy and paste it but with our names below.

Reactions: 5
If she can afford it through money from the book, fine, we’ll done. If it’s from PayPal donations, then I have no words. She’d just be a massive crook

I feel we may never find out
Absolutely! I remember reading a book from Katie price and she said she only received 10k for her very first autobiography and that’s when she was a well known model- I doubt Rachael would have got anymore than say 25-30k if even that, it’s just how much their lifestyle has changed in the past year that makes you curious, I have three children and we can be anything up to £75 a pop if we wanted to eat out which is usually once a month never mind numerous times a week, I’m sure in her book she states at the end that she doesn’t receive any money from running her page, I’m sure she wrote that, I’ll have to look again but I remember I’m correct if she did right that I thought then why has her lifestyle changed so much if she’s not getting paid.

Reactions: 1
Think we should all contact Kidscape. One person write an email and we should all copy and paste it but with our names below.
I agree, I’m not usually good at putting my thoughts down in an email so if someone could advise how they are going about it I would much appreciate it.
I will ask my families advice once I have sent an initial email. They can’t surely just reply to us all with the same response that will really come across poorly on their behalf.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.