Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anasophia1991

Also someone who used to follow her, until she became increasingly dislikeable. I’m no snowflake but it was so annoying her constantly swearing at Josh, and the way she finds it hilarious when Edie (then 3 or 4) used to say the ‘f’ word. Or when Tallulah kept saying the little dog wants to ‘have sex’ with the bigger dog. I really think it’s a safeguarding issue, but as another commentator said, how she raises her kids is up to her. However the charity donations IS our business as we would like to see where the money has gone (though it’s obvious seeing her lifestyle). I’m going to be contacting Kidscape today to complain about her being an ambassador after her recent ‘outing’ of a disabled child in Seb’s class. I suggest rather than just chat we are all proactive. X

Reactions: 29

Empen

VIP Member
I have a contact at a large newspaper I am going to speak to today.
I spoke to said contact did an article about Mrs Hinch not conforming with the ASA regulations last month, and that hit every paper in the UK and radio station too.. which lead to watchdog investigating her.

I have done enough of my own research to warrant contacting her. And Rachael- it’s NOT trolling, it’s FREEDOM OF SPEECH- and funnily enough,

I can write an article about a girl I want to call Rachael, if you want to write one about a girl named Naomi.
Who’s to say my “story” happened?

• Heart

Isa-Bella

Sorry but this makes me laugh. We are the ones involved in her life, we are the ones who must not have a life. Yet thousands of people are so deeply invested in someone who they have never met, who only gives one side of a very complex issue that they are willing to go on a witch hunt at her say so? To ignore the fact she named people publically on a platform with a million plus followers knowing they would back her up without stopping for breath? Most of us are here because we are sick of the fake insta influencer rubbish, where no one is allowed to question a thing or have an opinion for fear of reprisals.

I dont care how she parents her kids tbh but I care that more and more of these influencers appear every day with some angle or cause and thousands of people blindly follow. Through loneliness, mental health issues, shared experiences they get sucked in and more often than not nowadays the person at the other end does not care they have no answers and as long as the likes keep coming and the ads roll in, it's all good fun.

• Heart

Lizzie46

I live locally to PTWM, I have known her for as long as I can remember, I am very much aware of Pre- PTWM. The Rachaele 'PTWM' portrays herself to be now is a very different person to the one us local people remember.
I do not believe she has been totally honest with her book but for that I am just referring to some of the things I've heard so I would be reluctant to repeat that information. I am not a gossip.
The disabled girl in Seb's class that PTWM posted about on her post on Monday morning, is in fact, the daughter of one of the names that she had circled in the screenshot of the moral queens page followers that she put on her IG story on Sunday night, she also happens to be the cousin of PTWM's youngest daughter, Edie. Rachaele, herself was the disabled girls Auntie when she was in relationship with Edie's father. I don't even want to think about the consequences this could have for her, I really hope the school are aware of the post and are acting appropriately, it concerns me that she would so publicly do this to her own daughter's immediate family.
How will this affect the co-parenting she constantly gushes about with her ex partner?
Then the screenshots she shared of lots of other local people, she has very clearly 'outed' anyone she has known personally and locally that has had the balls to share, like or comment about her in a way she didn't approve of or like, in her posts and stories. I hope everyone that has been targeted as a result is ok and going through the right channels to to get it dealt with.
Josh's ex wife no longer lives here. Life was unbearably hard for her at the time the relationship broke down and she did make some bad life choices but she also had an incredibly difficult fight on her hands with Rachaele and Josh.
I find it hard to believe with her huge platform, the charities she 'supports' and a 'police officer' husband that she would ever risk behaving in such a way, perhaps its because they believe themselves to be 'untouchable'
PTWM will no doubt continue working alongside all the charities and vulnerable people she 'supports' but I would like to add for all the 'good' I've seen her post about, in these past 3 days, she has shown herself to be no better than the ABUSERS and BULLIES that she so strongly fights against. I would be inclined to say PTWM has reverted back to her Pre-PTWM self.

• Wow
  • Sad

Orchid909

I've been a follower of PTWM for a few years now and was directed here from her stories. I've been silently reading all 3 three threads that past few day and I'm shocked I actually liked her.

A lot of things she's posted never felt quite right to me, and the more I've read, the more my feelings have been validated.

I'm not going to comment on her parenting as everyone parents differently, but there are definitely some obvious safeguarding issues.

How she conducted herself in regards to tattle and others having opinions on the PayPal situation, is appalling. Doxxing people and pointing her followers in those womens direction is bullying, plain and simple, not to mention illegal. She wanted those women to be attacked by her followers, yet she's an anti bullying ambassador, this makes me angry. Lying about things on tattle and this ridiculous petition, trying to shut down free speech, is awful. The hurt and fear she caused for Keeley is horrific and I really hope Keeley is ok. I could go on and on.

I just want to thank everyone who has commented on these threads for opening my eyes to her disgusting behaviour.

Reactions: 28

StacieJayneex

Honestly what a load of bilge from him! This is anon forum so he’d have a job eXpOsINg us. Why they just can’t answer the simple question of where the donations have gone I don’t know.
My name on here is the same as my Instagram handle, PTWM follows me, and had done since last September I think it is. She's never interacted with my account, until I left comments on here, and on the moral queen's page, when suddenly she chooses to 'like' 2 of my recent photos that I'd posted. That was her way of telling me, she sees me, and my profile, the photos of my kids etc 😂 scaremongering at its best, doesn't wash with me though. I'm made of thicker skin

• Wow
  • Haha

Uberqueen

So josh is getting everyone to sign a petition to get tattle removed....I thought it was in the hands of the police?!
New member who has was previously a huge advocat of PTWM. The way she has reacted to over the past few days has appalled me. The "unleashing of the mob" onto Edies family members and the mother of a disabled child led me to this forum and I have spend the past 3 days reading through the content. I imagine I am not the only one who has unfollowed and is looking into this more.

I have seen nothing written that is alarming or can be considered as bullying. I see genuine concerns that have matched my own for the over exposure of the children especially Seb and Lula who have specifically requested not to be filmed on Insta stories and their requests ignored.

I see genuine concerns with regards to how the donations are being spent.

I have seen worse comments on GOMI and Reddit of other Insta bloggers.

Which brings me to Josh. Is he actually a serving Policeman or a Special Constable? Irrespective of which, I find it astounding that his bosses have allowed the overexposure of his family to continue as long as it has.

• Heart

wow just wow

Can I just offer a huge apology to everyone on tattle life. I shared the petition this week and now feel like a right mug that's taken for a fool :( I'vea lotd alot of the threads (so far) and you guys have done such good work.

How can we get more to actually read the thread and the important stuff raised? If I posted something on her facebook I would be worried she would set a mob to come at me. Something needs to be done.

Reactions: 27

Buzzedoff

I’ve emailed Kidscape with my concerns and attached the two pictures she posted on her stories - the one circling the three ladies and the Facebook conversation - and the Facebook post re the mum of the disabled child. I’ve also started composing a letter and case study to the Children’s Commisioner. On a personal and professional level, those are the issues that are priority for me (but agree completely with the financial transparency angle, too)

Reactions: 26
I'm going to email kidscape tomorrow when I have the time to give it the attention it needs. I'm local and know that one of the women she named in her posts (who was just having a private conversation with a friend on facebook, not threatening Rachel or her family or saying anything about her family). teenage daughter goes to school with Rachels kids and is now being brutally bullied by Betsy and her 'crew' she herself has a disability ( she has a hearing aid) and was already having a rough time at school, afraid to walk home etc and now it's so bad she doesn't want to leave the house. She is not Edies cousins this is the daughter of one of the other women. Rachel knew exactly what she was doing with that post, every women named she had personal grievances with. But the ones really in danger because of it is the innocent children. DEPLORABLE behaviour from an anti bully ambassador.

I would urge as many complaints as possible to kidscape, companies of products she has endorsed and if any of the women she DOXXED on social media are reading please call the police or seek legal advice.
Hi Tattle,
I am the woman spoken about here and one of the local women doxxed by Rachaele.
I am grateful for your support and I think we can all agree that Rachaele did something wrong that day but I also cannot condone this local person lying about my daughter and Betsy. In my eyes this is as bad as what Rachaele did. This message is inciting hatred on Betsy and her friends in my daughter's name and it is not true and the poster did not gain my permission to post this. I am also fearful for my daughter and Betsy been thrown into the firing line of abuse over an untrue comment. If this person whom believes they know my family so well actually knew us at all they may have realised my daughter had a successful operation in May 2017 and hasn't needed to wear a hearing aid since.
Please leave the children out of it and be truthful always.
Much love
Lisa

• Wow
  • Sad
I think now’s the time for you ‘ladies’ to unfollow her, stop the PayPal donations & give her book away. You’re way too invested. [emoji23]
Says you, who has invested time into making a profile just so you can comment about your leader I mean influencer

• Haha

Empen

VIP Member
Think a lot of the problem is with PTWM is not engaging the brain before the mouth.
Mind you a lot of her followers like that mouthy brash, sweary type of 'rawness'. That is up to them and their choice to hero worship that type of person.

The crux is the doxxing effect of posters local to her and her and her 'crews' bullying tactics to all that have a different opinion and the no transparency of all donations recieved via PTWM through her paypal set up.

She sounds imo, an attention seeker and a fabricator/spinner of tales who needed far more intensive therapy before she decided on embarking on being a blogger and subsquently, a 'influencer'. You have to be totally see-thru and as strong as an ox to sale your life (and your childrens) online for likes and a few bits of tat.

It is quite sobering when you think about it deeply.
I think it goes much deeper than that with Rachael. I don’t think anything would help her, and I don’t think some like her would ever NOT be in the public eye, she’s sort of built that way. I think Rachael definitely has munchausen or if not to such a worse degree then she most definitely has hero syndrome. And that’s my professional opinion. (And we know she is reading here, or will end up some how seeing here 🙄... it’s not trolling, it’s years of professional experience).

On a yearly basis how many time can you hand on heart say you’ve had something happen to you to the extremity that Rachael has? I’d say probably none. Then how many times has it happened to you where you have been the hero? Or how many times have you written a Facebook status and the other person who had no contact details for you, manages to find you, and By incredible fluke is also amazing literate to write wonderful letters back? The percentage is so SO small. Even for the incident to happen to YOU let alone to keep happening with strangers.
AND you can almost always remember your conversations word perfectly...

Her acting in that Tattle trolls video on her highlights is just something else (again professional opinion). The squeezing out of the tears, the pulling at the hair and the scrunching of the face for affect to show distress, all the while looking off the the side when telling the story.... and thats what it is. A story. The amount of tells on that video for lying are incredible.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Upandunder

I'm another who came here after ptwm stories on monday, after being a follower since the mothercare viral post, and the dramatic change in her lifestyle hadn't gone unnoticed but i assumed it was maybe down to sponsorship deals/ads whatever but now i too want to know where the paypal donations went/are..
Can't help thinking that ptwm might have shot herself in the foot a bit here because actually apart from maybe one person who has taken it too far and got too involved with ptwm and a few at best critical comments surrounding her parenting methods, theres no bullying here.

Reactions: 25

loolabelle

VIP Member
He’s like a wet bloody blanket. It’s all in hand... aye mate so’s the PayPal money that the problem, ya fucking drip!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
I don’t think she’ll ever be transparent about the money because she can’t be without showing that the main beneficiaries have probably been herself and Josh’s sister for the past 18months - 2yrs 🤷🏼‍♀️

She, along with her, cult members, have dismissed us as bullies, trolls and haters and she’ll continue to hide behind that. Even on her FB status today there’s people staying ‘ignore the haters’.

Failing to see how asking for a bit of accountability and transparency is hating. Most on her used to follow and like her. No one has ‘hated’ on her.

This is her job. If you want to make money out of it take some fecking responsibility for it. Can you imagine any other job or industry where you are asked work-specific questions from customers and:

Q. Why are you not following industry rules? (In this case ASA rules)
A. Totally ignores question, deletes email and blocks. Continues to disregard rules and/or just use them when it suits.

Q. What policies, procedures do you follow for XYZ (in PTWM’s case DA safeguarding practices)
A. Stop bullying me (block and delete)

Q. You’re responsible for raising money for XYZ. Can you tell be how much was raised and what it’s been spent on?
A. You’re a hater (block and delete).

You’d be sacked within weeks (though I’m sure PTWM would say she’d been made redundant )

Yel

Chatty Member
Anyone can register and post something on here. We have very strict rules against anything hateful, abusive, threatening and similar messages and will delete and ban members that post messages like that promptly.

What we get here quite often is infuencers themselves making an account then posting things against themselves. Sometimes for attention, other times to discredit all the relevant questions raised.

Stay vigilant and report any posts you have a concern with so they can be deleted and banned. Tattle admin will not hesitate to report someone to the authorities if they appear to be a risk to a social media public figure.

Wotsit

VIP Member
What a bunch of nosey bastards seriously go and live your life’s ( if you have one ) and stop intimidating and gossiping about a woman and her family , people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones !!!!!!!!
I'm not in a glass house. I asked PTWM on insta where my donations had gone. Within minutes my comment was deleted and I was blocked. If she wont give direct answers then I'll look to find them elsewhere

I was then accused of being a troll, a fake account a jealous follower and on a witch hunt. No I just want to know where my donations went too.

SheKnows

I’ve followed PTWM from the beginning and am local to her area. Right at the start I had my doubts but having voiced them to other local friends was made to feel I was being a bit cynical. To say I am relieved to find like-minded people seeing through the act is an understatement.
As a DA survivor myself I find it completely alien to be the sort of person to be front and centre of attention. Obviously not everybody deals with things the same way but the need to be at the forefront of everything is in complete contrast with the way I and many of my fellow survivors feel - generally we are happy just to blend into everyday life, feeling grateful that we are now in a safer place and can get on with our lives as best we can.
The use of emotive language has always put me off (I cry, she “sobs”. I am sick or throw up she “violently vomits”. I have a panic attack and grab a bag to breathe in to, she has her husband “hold a paper bag to her face”. I have a bad day, hers is “horrific”). Definitely a very talented lady in terms of her writing ability and pulling at people’s heart strings but that doesn’t make what she writes true - artistic licence doesn’t even cut it!
Allegedly the most important thing about her crusade is to raise awareness and funds for Domestic Abuse victims. That’s great and very commendable but if that really is the case then why not produce the evidence that everyone is asking for which would then no doubt encourage extra publicity equalling more donations and stop all the existing donors who are ceasing their payments? To me they would be the obvious actions for the benefit of the cause. Personally I think it’s either a)the evidence doesn’t exist (I am a business owner and my accountant takes 24hours at most to produce records I request) or b) the attention is far too enjoyable - all publicity is good publicity, right?

• Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Hmmm isn't that the case with everywhere? Where I'm from there's rough areas of poverty and crime but also areas of huge wealth and privilege.

I think Torbay would be lovely to live in, except Paignton (no offence)
Certain areas of Paignton are totally fine. But it has gone downhill over the years. I visit regularly due to family members living there. Have definitely seen the decline. But there are still some good areas.

So Rachaele, a few questions:

- Your next book. Will it be fiction or non-fiction... Or a bit of both? 🤔

- If all goes to shit with the social media, will you consider a career in script writing for one of the soaps?

- You're married to a police officer (that seems to never work). Why are you friends with/connected to all the dregs of Devon? 😂

If you could kindly answer these. Either here, via your Tracey Black account, or as an Instagram story. Feel free to throw in a few more tears for good measure. Oh... One final question:

- Can you have an honest discussion regarding the PayPal donations.

Many thanks 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Nouseforaname

Hello. I got directed here from ptwm. I actually had her page on hide for maybe the past 6 months as i started to find her boring and although i initially related to her, i dont anymore and did start questioning if the things she was posting were entirely accurate or slightly fictitious. The page became unhidden on the day she posted about being trolled and naturally having my own doubts i instantly came here and lurked to read all the posts and have become quite enlightened. I actually feel like at one time i may have been slightly brain washed by the posts and blinded by them, firstly as a sufferer of a severe mental health disorder but also as a dv survivor still struggling to cope years later. In fact the reason for me posting right now is actually because i took a gander at her Instagram this evening and i saw a pic she posted where her hubby is kissing her forehead but also holding her round the throat. Its actually made me feel very sick and triggered. I wouldnt have expected someone working in the interest of people who have suffered dv to post a picture like that however innocent its intent. I feel a bit stupid for continuing following.

• Sad
Reactions: 23