Part Time Working Mummy #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that was me I would sack the people I have hired to filter out my hateful comments as they are clearly not doing a very good job if it's that bad that she can't leave the house. Either they are not doing what you have asked of them or you are purposely going out of your way to find these comments about yourself. If so curiosity killed the cat and all that? . **disclaimer the cat did not really get killed it's just a saying from hundreds of years ago and I wish no ill or harm for any person referred to in this comment**

Just decided to have a little Google, roaring at this blogpost. One paragraph it's double cream and then it's sour cream. I don't think this cream incident happened.
It must be hard to keep up with some many lies, spoofs and embellishments and she definitely seems to lack the brains to keep it consistent.
To be fair to her double cream tipped in a car and left would go off and turn sour which is what she meant I think

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone think what Josh said re knowing who’s behind tattle & all the other nonsense he said, has any truth in it?
I think they've got it in their heads that it's Keels and are just after her. Like the other article someone posted about it said, this is a site of free speech and you can't ban free speech. As much as they try too by deleting and blocking negative comments on their own pages 😂 Closing it solves nothing as there's many other sites / new sites can be made.

In all fairness I would love the police to come here and interview me about what I said...

Yes officer i did write on tattle because I didn't agree with:-

A 38 year old man (also a police officer) getting two 14 year old girls pissed and then dancing round with them inappropriately.

I said that three 14 years old not wearing seat belts in the car and when questioned wad told it was ok as they were nearly adults and i was classed as being a troll and i should mind my own business

I asked if she has lip fillers as she looks different now to 3/4 years ago. If she has they look tit and i still stand by that 😉

I said I didn't think it appropriate that she walks around naked / with her left tit hanging out / discusses her fat fanny in front of her stepson. If josh walked round with a bollock hanging out would that be appropriate in front of the girls? I know kids can catch you unawares at times but to go and show your stepson and his mates the dress when your boobs are hanging out is disgusting. You'd get arrested on the street for it!

I asked where PayPal donations went. Not on a fake account on my own SW instagram account that has 700 followers and 100's of posts. Used that one to prove the comment was genuine and i was a real person. Comment deleted and I was blocked within 3 minutes.

I said she was immature and had responded terribly to the questions and that compared to the 10-20 people that were likely emailing her / asking where the donations were, her response of setting half a million followers on the 4 people she names was disgusting.

Arrest me now Officer Dibble 🚔👮‍♂️

I've never seen anyone on here threaten her children, yet her amazing and supportive followers have done that to people that dare ask a question.

I really hope national news pics this up has a good read / investigation and gets in touch with her about pay pal so she can't just keep brushing it off as trolling / bullying / jealously.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I’ve always thought this one was 5% truth & 95% embellished fabrication (as with most of her stories).

The person who has allegedly struggled to leave the house on her own for years due to anxiety approaches a total stranger, finds out within seconds that the woman had an argument with her boyfriend (not just any argument but a heated one), PTWM buys half of Mothercare for someone she doesn’t know, sits in the car with her whilst she breastfeeds and they giggle over men and become BFF. Didn’t happen.

I think the reality is that she probably gave the woman some wet wipes and a spare nappy as most would, exchanged some pleasantries and then went home. The end.

Reactions: 14
I’ve always thought this one was 5% truth & 95% embellished fabrication (as with most of her stories).

The person who has allegedly struggled to leave the house on her own for years due to anxiety approaches a total stranger, finds out within seconds that the woman had an argument with her boyfriend (not just any argument but a heated one), PTWM buys half of Mothercare for someone she doesn’t know, sits in the car with her whilst she breastfeeds and they giggle over men and become BFF. Didn’t happen.

I think the reality is that she probably gave the woman some wet wipes and a spare nappy as most would, exchanged some pleasantries and then went home. The end.

It’s clear it’s all just a set up and I don’t know if anything has been said before / mentioned but it’s all very Mrs Hinch-esq .... a set up to grow this insta/ social media fame.

Reactions: 6
I think they've got it in their heads that it's Keels and are just after her. Like the other article someone posted about it said, this is a site of free speech and you can't ban free speech. As much as they try too by deleting and blocking negative comments on their own pages 😂 Closing it solves nothing as there's many other sites / new sites can be made.

In all fairness I would love the police to come here and interview me about what I said...

Yes officer i did write on tattle because I didn't agree with:-

A 38 year old man (also a police officer) getting two 14 year old girls pissed and then dancing round with them inappropriately.

I said that three 14 years old not wearing seat belts in the car and when questioned wad told it was ok as they were nearly adults and i was classed as being a troll and i should mind my own business

I asked if she has lip fillers as she looks different now to 3/4 years ago. If she has they look tit and i still stand by that 😉

I said I didn't think it appropriate that she walks around naked / with her left tit hanging out / discusses her fat fanny in front of her stepson. If josh walked round with a bollock hanging out would that be appropriate in front of the girls? I know kids can catch you unawares at times but to go and show your stepson and his mates the dress when your boobs are hanging out is disgusting. You'd get arrested on the street for it!

I asked where PayPal donations went. Not on a fake account on my own SW instagram account that has 700 followers and 100's of posts. Used that one to prove the comment was genuine and i was a real person. Comment deleted and I was blocked within 3 minutes.

I said she was immature and had responded terribly to the questions and that compared to the 10-20 people that were likely emailing her / asking where the donations were, her response of setting half a million followers on the 4 people she names was disgusting.

Arrest me now Officer Dibble 🚔👮‍♂️

I've never seen anyone on here threaten her children, yet her amazing and supportive followers have done that to people that dare ask a question.

I really hope national news pics this up has a good read / investigation and gets in touch with her about pay pal so she can't just keep brushing it off as trolling / bullying / jealously.
Basically this. You’ve summed it up beautifully. You forget the constant passive-aggressive name calling she puts Josh and his sons through. And her small children trying to prise 2 copulating dogs apart whilst she stood supposedly naked filming them all..

Reactions: 10
I fully stand by everything I’ve said on here. Free speech and having an arena to question and scrutinise anything and everything is what many people have fought and died for and I will not be silenced because I’m asking a legitimate question.

I’m not in the least bit scared of her mob and it’s mentality frankly I couldn’t give a tit what some keyboard warrior wants to say about me. To quote my son “come at me bro”

The question of the donations still remains unanswered and the many many safeguarding issues and other unsavoury behaviour keeps on coming.

The truth will out it always does.

Reactions: 16

yes it seems that we never hear a word from these so called people she rescue's. There's no posts on FB or insta and no comments on any of her posts to say its them that she has helped. Very strange.

P.S - i wouldnt expect "warriors" to comment obviously as they likely need to be protected / not be on SM

Basically this. You’ve summed it up beautifully. You forget the constant passive-aggressive name calling she puts Josh and his sons through. And her small children trying to prise 2 copulating dogs apart whilst she stood supposedly naked filming them all..
Dam! its too late to edit it now but yes I will be sure to mention those things too when the swat team come calling 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
yes it seems that we never hear a word from these so called people she rescue's. There's no posts on FB or insta and no comments on any of her posts to say its them that she has helped. Very strange.
Agreed. The post that started it all (her apparently watching a mother she didn’t know do the school run for ten years and this made her want to be a better mum, which doesn’t even add up as Betsy was only about 11 at the time and hadn’t been in school that long): people went to great lengths to find this mother and Rachael was all oh it’s her private life, she doesn’t have to come forward (never mind broadcasting this person’s identifiable features to millions once it was picked up by the worldwide press) and eventually said she’d had a message from her and that was it.

At the time I fell for it but now I’m wondering if this woman ever even existed or if it was all just a massive untruth to get PTWM noticed.

I also am now (and this is massively off topic, sorry) sceptical of all the tit she says she eats. I’ve wondered for years how she manages to gorge on chocolate and junk and still be absolutely tiny. It’s probably just another ruse to get people commenting and telling her how amazing she is for being able to eat what she wants and not put on weight.... yeah, I’ve turned full on sceptic now 😂 it’s also not the best message for people struggling with weight issues or body image. Look at me eating chocolate all day long and still being skinny 🙌🏻

Reactions: 10

P.S - i wouldnt expect "warriors" to comment obviously as they likely need to be protected / not be on SM

And I bet at some point in the next week you’ll get a testimony from a survivor now- praising her the hero.
And it will be written incredibly well, just like Rachael writes... just like Naomi’s letter back to her from “the bridge” story

Reactions: 13
Hi there, I think you all know this but just want to clarify. There's never been any wishing a baby dead or similar comments posted here. This influencer is making up downright lies about what is posted here to suit their agenda. We've searched for what she quoted was said and it just hasn't been.

Nothing is ever permanently deleted from the site and staff can see it all. Her blurry "evidence" says nothing of what she says, as you can see:

Claim
5F2AC9BD-7285-4845-AC5E-B71BBE0BA70D.jpeg

"Evidence"
7E4B7021-0C59-4E45-A855-A043D0F692F7.jpeg

The reality, confirmed by several staff members
C93221F4-E6C4-40B9-8465-FE1ACEF3C297.png

We have a zero tolerance policy towards any hateful or abusive content. Members that break will be instantly banned and reported to the authorities if they present a risk.

Like social media anyone can sign up and post something here to try to discredit and derail but we have a team to remove and ban anyone that breaks our rules. Please do report any posts you have concerns with and they'll often be deleted in minutes.

Also with screenshots they are incredibly easy to fake just by changing the html on an end device, so they're totally meaningless. But I don't think that's what happened in this case as no one can read the blurry photos.

Thanks all for sticking to our strict rules :)

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Agreed. The post that started it all (her apparently watching a mother she didn’t know do the school run for ten years and this made her want to be a better mum, which doesn’t even add up as Betsy was only about 11 at the time and hadn’t been in school that long): people went to great lengths to find this mother and Rachael was all oh it’s her private life, she doesn’t have to come forward (never mind broadcasting this person’s identifiable features to millions once it was picked up by the worldwide press) and eventually said she’d had a message from her and that was it.

At the time I fell for it but now I’m wondering if this woman ever even existed or if it was all just a massive untruth to get PTWM noticed.

I also am now (and this is massively off topic, sorry) sceptical of all the tit she says she eats. I’ve wondered for years how she manages to gorge on chocolate and junk and still be absolutely tiny. It’s probably just another ruse to get people commenting and telling her how amazing she is for being able to eat what she wants and not put on weight.... yeah, I’ve turned full on sceptic now 😂 it’s also not the best message for people struggling with weight issues or body image. Look at me eating chocolate all day long and still being skinny 🙌🏻

I was doing the mental calculations with the bridge story this morning and yeah now that I’ve done the sums none of it adds up. It’s scary really how we’ve become less cynical these days (not me I’m a right cynical git)

The more things that come out on this thread and from others that have been in contact with their stories the more i can relate to certain behaviours growing up with my parent.

A couple that stand out for me

Hero complex and being never ever wrong

Anyone that disagrees gets silenced or set upon. Not by rachaele but others she’s influenced to do her dirty work

Inappropriate behaviour and treating children as best mates.

Not taking responsibility and deflection instead of being honest and open

Fabrication and twisting situations into her favour so she comes up smelling of roses.

Creating emotive language and extreme claims again creating a victim narrative.

Those are what I recognise so far. I will say I had an abusive childhood so I don’t know if that twists my view but all of this is definitely relatable right now.

Reactions: 8
Thank you for clearing this up.
I hope you’re reading this Rachaele, and your crew. We’ve been made out to be the dregs of society.

Hi there, I think you all know this but just want to clarify. There's never been any wishing a baby dead or similar comments posted here. This influencer is making up downright lies about what is posted here to suit their agenda. We've searched for what she quoted was said and it just hasn't been.

Nothing is ever permanently deleted, her blurry "evidence" says nothing of what she says it is as you can see:

Claim
View attachment 26114

"Evidence"
View attachment 26115

The reality, confirmed by several staff members
View attachment 26113

We have a zero tolerance policy towards any hateful or abusive content and members that break will be instantly banned and reported to the authorities if they present a risk.

Like social media anyone can sign up and post something here to try to discredit and derail but we have a team to remove and ban anyone that breaks our rules. Please do report any posts you have concerns with and they'll often be deleted in minutes.

Also with screenshots they are incredibly easy to fake just by changing the html on an end device, so they're totally meaningless. But I don't think that's what happened in this case as no one can read the blurry photos.

Thanks all for sticking to our strict rules :)

Reactions: 9
I can say hand on heart I never saw any claims of wishing the baby dead. If I had done I’d of reported it straight away.

Reactions: 13

I get what you mean. There are so many inconsistencies in her stories that you then start to question everything and wonder how true it ALL is. If she lie's about little things then how can you trust the big stories.

I don't think i have ever seen that post about the 10 year admiration? Do you have a link for it?

I cant remember when I started to follow her but I know it was a post calling the kids "tiny turds" I remember reading it and thinking finally, a mummy blogger who admits that although she loves her kids to bits she admits that they can also be a pain in the arse at times. It was so refreshing compared to the look at my perfect life, my kids never do any wrong, oh i miss them so much when they are at school posts that you tend to get a lot of. I admired her for it, it made me realise its not just my own kids that can be arseholes and all the comments on the post said similar to what I was thinking, and agreed that motherhood is hard.

Just a shame the fame, and by the looks of things the money, have gone to her head. She's no longer relatable. My husband and I both work full time, we're not on great wages but do bring in a reasonable income each month. We cant afford to eat out as a family of 4 as many times as they do, in fact i don't even think its once a month (mind you we are saving for holiday's) never mind 3 or 4 times a week. Even when it's just the 2 of them that go, its still got be around £30-£40 a time with the places they visit. They didn't do that this time 18 months ago, her lifestyle has changed massively in the last 18 months, and yes I know she has the book deals and all the #ads but she still seems to be spending more than those things could bring in. The average author earns around £25k per book apparently, shes only on her first one so it may be less, depending on how popular she is it may be more - that would have soon been spent with the lipfillers, braces, new house, designer clothes for 7 people, a holiday abroad for them all plus all the extras that go with a holiday, the wedding and their general lifestyle. I think she also got a new car too, but may be wrong about that.

Reactions: 8

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

🦸🏼‍♀️ Hero saves the day AGAIN. Isn’t that amazing.

And it’s not just that she had paid for this ladies shopping that her ex hadn’t paid maintenance, this lady had just tried suicide the day before too, but the VERY next day had pulled herself together that fast she was ok enough to go shopping to the super market.
In my line of work, I can tell you the amount of women I deal with, and whilst people do behave differently- of course they do - I find it almost as unlikely as (100%) the police officer not helping her abused friend in 2018s blog.
This lady was at such a low to try and kill herself, but the next day was so clear headed she went to get anti depressants?
And not only did Rachael help her, it caused a fight with her husband..because she couldn’t possibly save the world, could she?

AND she writes JUST like Rachael AND like Naomi too. Weird.

Reactions: 15
I’m increasingly uncomfortable with how a couple who have won a custody battle to stop a mother seeing her children actually parent said children and their siblings. Even just putting them all over the internet in my mind is wrong. I have barely any followers in comparison but I still make sure I don’t tag locations or show school badges etc.

Reactions: 15
So she had witnessed a fatal RTA posts a detailed account on SM the same day and then asks people not to comment over the details of the RTA?

OKAY!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
yes, every single situation in her life she is either the victim or the hero. There is never any inbetween

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.