Part Time Working Mummy #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's really not, like I said earlier - I followed her and donated monthly due to being a victim myself. I thought I was helping
. But when I asked on a post if she could explain about our donations, I was torn into and then it was removed. It Is very unsettling to see so much love and admiration when the PayPal thing is actually a real genuinely concern. Even if they don't legally have to explain themselves to the world, they owe those who supported them it.
You need to screen shot everything so can't be denied. Same as we someone claimed to be have been harassed by 'g'. No screen shot... It never happened. Love the way the bandwagon social media liggers are all jumping on this ignoring the lies from Mrs M, PTWM, the doxxing of people who dare question them or dislike them... Bottom line... Collect money for a good cause... Prove it and how its being spent.

Reactions: 5
So I have to admit I was part of the 'crew' for a very long time and also commented on moral Queens insta but after being directed here from Rach herself I took the time to read the WHOLE thread and I'm now with you! I deleted my comment on moral Queens before the page was closed and signed up here yesterday so I could comment my concerns which I seem to share with a hell of a lot of people! I've never actually donated but have always wondered where it went as she is the first to say about her work but never shows proof! Safeguarding was always my worry, herself, kids and Emily that seems to be a DV victim herself, yet is plastered all over her stories! I've never seen any inappropriate comments, polls etc just questions - that still remain unanswered!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Also someone who used to follow her, until she became increasingly dislikeable. I’m no snowflake but it was so annoying her constantly swearing at Josh, and the way she finds it hilarious when Edie (then 3 or 4) used to say the ‘f’ word. Or when Tallulah kept saying the little dog wants to ‘have sex’ with the bigger dog. I really think it’s a safeguarding issue, but as another commentator said, how she raises her kids is up to her. However the charity donations IS our business as we would like to see where the money has gone (though it’s obvious seeing her lifestyle). I’m going to be contacting Kidscape today to complain about her being an ambassador after her recent ‘outing’ of a disabled child in Seb’s class. I suggest rather than just chat we are all proactive. X

Reactions: 29
This is Kidscape’s complaints email address attached.

I also contacted them the other day in relation to PTWM cyber bullying a disabled child in Seb’s class & inciting online hatred by naming people and tagging them knowing that they would receive threats and abuse. Not the behaviour I would expect from an Anti-Bullying Ambassador.

Nor is lies - I checked her FB this morning to see if the status referencing the disabled child is still there (it is) and read her other status again where she refers to being accused of stealing money from PayPal (along with other fake things that I don’t think were written)

That’s not what she has been accused of. This thread has always acknowledged that she is doing nothing illegal due to the wording on the website - we just don’t know how much has been raised and donated to charities/warriors vs how much Rachaele has kept for herself etc and why she is refusing to be transparent about the issue. But that doesn’t sound as dramatic for her crew to read does it? 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Did anyone else notice that one of the ladies PTWM circled on her stories has the same surname as her youngest daughter? Possibly related? If she is related, then that's awful behaviour putting her daughter's family member at risk by naming her.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else notice that one of the ladies PTWM circled on her stories has the same surname as her youngest daughter? Possibly related? If she is related, then that's awful behaviour putting her daughter's family member at risk by naming her.
Further up this thread, someone said that three of them are Edie's family from her father's side.

Reactions: 3
Someone on her said that all 3 of them were related to Edie’s Dad’s side of the family. All they did was follow the Moral Queens Page - no comments or abuse - they could’ve followed it to monitor if Edie was ever mentioned! I obv don’t know any back story but it seemed totally cruel & unnecessary to do that.

Reactions: 10
Someone on her said that all 3 of them were related to Edie’s Dad’s side of the family. All they did was follow the Moral Queens Page - no comments or abuse - they could’ve followed it to monitor if Edie was ever mentioned! I obv don’t know any back story but it seemed totally cruel & unnecessary to do that.

I think on thread 2 it was mentioned that they were edies family and a bit of background to it all too

Reactions: 2
I got to page 1 of this thread when it occured to me and wrote my post, then I read further and saw that it had been mentioned already and I facepalmed myself 😂

He’s like a wet bloody blanket. It’s all in hand... aye mate so’s the PayPal money that the problem, ya bleeping drip!
If he were chocolate, he’d eat himself
He’s so awkward
Just show evidence of the charity funds!!!

Also someone who used to follow her, until she became increasingly dislikeable. I’m no snowflake but it was so annoying her constantly swearing at Josh, and the way she finds it hilarious when Edie (then 3 or 4) used to say the ‘f’ word. Or when Tallulah kept saying the little dog wants to ‘have sex’ with the bigger dog. I really think it’s a safeguarding issue, but as another commentator said, how she raises her kids is up to her. However the charity donations IS our business as we would like to see where the money has gone (though it’s obvious seeing her lifestyle). I’m going to be contacting Kidscape today to complain about her being an ambassador after her recent ‘outing’ of a disabled child in Seb’s class. I suggest rather than just chat we are all proactive. X
Note how she doesn’t do those things anymore after finding this thread. Disgusting behaviour

Wow - can’t believe she’s actually posted this. The hypocrisy is almost laughable 😂 she certainly hasn’t been practicing what she preaches over the last few days 😮
I can't help but laugh at people who put themselves on some kind of pedestal. Especially when they're so hypocritical. Practise what you preach, Rachaele. You have no right to be sharing tit like this right now.

A visual representation of you the other day:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Wow - can’t believe she’s actually posted this. The hypocrisy is almost laughable 😂 she certainly hasn’t been practicing what she preaches over the last few days 😮
Be kind? As in the sort of kind where you would cheat on your partner and steal people’s husbands and keep kids away from parents?

• Haha
Honestly what a load of bilge from him! This is anon forum so he’d have a job eXpOsINg us. Why they just can’t answer the simple question of where the donations have gone I don’t know.
My name on here is the same as my Instagram handle, PTWM follows me, and had done since last September I think it is. She's never interacted with my account, until I left comments on here, and on the moral queen's page, when suddenly she chooses to 'like' 2 of my recent photos that I'd posted. That was her way of telling me, she sees me, and my profile, the photos of my kids etc 😂 scaremongering at its best, doesn't wash with me though. I'm made of thicker skin

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
My name on here is the same as my Instagram handle, PTWM follows me, and had done since last September I think it is. She's never interacted with my account, until I left comments on here, and on the moral queen's page, when suddenly she chooses to 'like' 2 of my recent photos that I'd posted. That was her way of telling me, she sees me, and my profile, the photos of my kids etc 😂 scaremongering at its best, doesn't wash with me though. I'm made of thicker skin
😂

Reactions: 1
I posted again under her post current pic asking for more transparency with contributions. She deleted my last 2 posts on her picture where she is wearing the striped blue dress. I also have the same name here as in instagram. Tbh, I’m surprised at Giovanna Fletcher, surely she needs to do more research on the people she interviews??

Be kind? As in the sort of kind where you would cheat on your partner and steal people’s husbands and keep kids away from parents?
This!! 😍😍😍
She is the lowest of the low
Where do I email about her behaviour to the charities she works with?

The silence says it all doesn’t it. Anyone else would of simply showed a breakdown of donations/receipts of donations made/admin fee costs and that would of been the end of it.

The only saving grace is that people have come here and read the very balanced level headed thread with evidence to back up our thought process. Which has given people the space to scrutinise for themselves and cancel donations if they feel it’s appropriate for them.

Whereas we’ve got from them endless deflection and shite quotes. With a nice lot of abuse thrown in.

Reactions: 7
I posted again under her post current pic asking for more transparency with contributions. She deleted my last 2 posts on her picture where she is wearing the striped blue dress. I also have the same name here as in instagram. Tbh, I’m surprised at Giovanna Fletcher, surely she needs to do more research on the people she interviews??
Yet PTWM was giving off on her FB about Tattle deleting posts from her cult members 🙄 How she fails to see what a hypocrite she is being is beyond me. Continued deflection and/or deletion of polite legitimate questions is speaking volumes in my opinion. All she has shown so far is one dodgy unofficial email from her mate to say that she’s oreviously donated to one charity sometime in the period 2016 - April 2018 😄

I think the podcast with G Fletcher was recorded a while ago - it’s only just been released now.

This!! 😍😍😍
She is the lowest of the low
Where do I email about her behaviour to the charities she works with?
[email protected]

That’s the anti-bullying charity who she is Ambassador for. Quite worrying that she represents such a charity given her recent illegal doxxing behaviour.

Last edited:
I stopped following PTWM a while ago. Something about her didn’t quite ring true, I began to question how she funded her lifestyle and I certainly didn’t find it very real when she was blatantly advertising products.

I honestly think that this amount of publicity will get to the papers and any wrongdoing will be exposed if there has been any.

I find it odd how her followers post comments about how they have been crying over this and we’re all evil and sick for having questioning brains.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.