Part Time Working Mummy #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came here as part of the PTWM "crew" fully intending to defend her to the hilt. But wow! After spending a great deal of time actually reading the entire thread there is absolutely no way I can! Her downright lies, the bullying she has caused and her failure to address the pay pal issue actually disgust me.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Rachel's best friend was witness to the stabbing, it was her boyfriend who stabbed the guy.
Is that the same best friend that got sentenced to 6 years for drug smuggling. The one who she recently showed a photo of and wished her a happy birthday?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Hi there, I think you all know this but just want to clarify. There's never been any wishing a baby dead or similar comments posted here. This influencer is making up downright lies about what is posted here to suit their agenda. We've searched for what she quoted was said and it just hasn't been.

Nothing is ever permanently deleted from the site and staff can see it all. Her blurry "evidence" says nothing of what she says, as you can see:

Claim
View attachment 26114

"Evidence"
View attachment 26115

The reality, confirmed by several staff members
View attachment 26113

We have a zero tolerance policy towards any hateful or abusive content. Members that break will be instantly banned and reported to the authorities if they present a risk.

Like social media anyone can sign up and post something here to try to discredit and derail but we have a team to remove and ban anyone that breaks our rules. Please do report any posts you have concerns with and they'll often be deleted in minutes.

Also with screenshots they are incredibly easy to fake just by changing the html on an end device, so they're totally meaningless. But I don't think that's what happened in this case as no one can read the blurry photos.

Thanks all for sticking to our strict rules :)
Thank you for investigating. I hope her crew who come and have a go read this and realise exactly the kind of person they are following. No doubt tho they will find a way to twist things but hopefully they can see the truth.

Reactions: 5
I'm another who came here after ptwm stories on monday, after being a follower since the mothercare viral post, and the dramatic change in her lifestyle hadn't gone unnoticed but i assumed it was maybe down to sponsorship deals/ads whatever but now i too want to know where the paypal donations went/are..
Can't help thinking that ptwm might have shot herself in the foot a bit here because actually apart from maybe one person who has taken it too far and got too involved with ptwm and a few at best critical comments surrounding her parenting methods, theres no bullying here.

Reactions: 25
So she has a ex drug con as one best friend and the other best mate's boyf stabbed a man?

Stay classy eh?

As one PP said, small town drama seeker.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I live locally to PTWM, I have known her for as long as I can remember, I am very much aware of Pre- PTWM. The Rachaele 'PTWM' portrays herself to be now is a very different person to the one us local people remember.
I do not believe she has been totally honest with her book but for that I am just referring to some of the things I've heard so I would be reluctant to repeat that information. I am not a gossip.
The disabled girl in Seb's class that PTWM posted about on her post on Monday morning, is in fact, the daughter of one of the names that she had circled in the screenshot of the moral queens page followers that she put on her IG story on Sunday night, she also happens to be the cousin of PTWM's youngest daughter, Edie. Rachaele, herself was the disabled girls Auntie when she was in relationship with Edie's father. I don't even want to think about the consequences this could have for her, I really hope the school are aware of the post and are acting appropriately, it concerns me that she would so publicly do this to her own daughter's immediate family.
How will this affect the co-parenting she constantly gushes about with her ex partner?
Then the screenshots she shared of lots of other local people, she has very clearly 'outed' anyone she has known personally and locally that has had the balls to share, like or comment about her in a way she didn't approve of or like, in her posts and stories. I hope everyone that has been targeted as a result is ok and going through the right channels to to get it dealt with.
Josh's ex wife no longer lives here. Life was unbearably hard for her at the time the relationship broke down and she did make some bad life choices but she also had an incredibly difficult fight on her hands with Rachaele and Josh.
I find it hard to believe with her huge platform, the charities she 'supports' and a 'police officer' husband that she would ever risk behaving in such a way, perhaps its because they believe themselves to be 'untouchable'
PTWM will no doubt continue working alongside all the charities and vulnerable people she 'supports' but I would like to add for all the 'good' I've seen her post about, in these past 3 days, she has shown herself to be no better than the ABUSERS and BULLIES that she so strongly fights against. I would be inclined to say PTWM has reverted back to her Pre-PTWM self.
I think it’s fair that people know the pre-PTWM is? I understand your not a gossip however; people are being lied too. There must be some truth somewhere?

Reactions: 3
I'm another who came here after ptwm stories on monday, after being a follower since the mothercare viral post, and the dramatic change in her lifestyle hadn't gone unnoticed but i assumed it was maybe down to sponsorship deals/ads whatever but now i too want to know where the paypal donations went/are..
Can't help thinking that ptwm might have shot herself in the foot a bit here because actually apart from maybe one person who has taken it too far and got too involved with ptwm and a few at best critical comments surrounding her parenting methods, theres no bullying here.
The main bullying that I’ve witnessed is that from Policeman’s wife & Kidscape’s anti-bullying ambassador, Rachaele Hambleton when she set the hounds free on her social media, targeted a disabled child and did a bit of illegal doxxing.

Reactions: 15
I came here as part of the PTWM "crew" fully intending to defend her to the hilt. But wow! After spending a great deal of time actually reading the entire thread there is absolutely no way I can! Her downright lies, the bullying she has caused and her failure to address the pay pal issue actually disgust me.
I was the same, I used to enjoy her Facebook page, but I left a comment a bit further back last night on this thread and said I’ve noticed recently her stories are all about her, and after the lies she told about keeley and the supposed comments which aren’t true it put me straight off her, I’m disgusted she outed those people to half a million followers knowing the barrage of abuse they’d receive, I also mentioned last night I’ve noticed on quite a few occasions if someone dares to disagree with her or isn’t kissing her ass she screenshots what the person has said and adds it to her stories for her followers to see, that is instigating trouble she’s an absolute hipocrite!

Reactions: 11
I've struggled with this for a while. I started following her as I'm a single mum of three and found her campaign against domestic abuse quite inspiring. Right from the start I found the way Betsy acted so much older and the way Edie was so spoiled quite troubling. Tallulah by contrast was an absolute sweetheart. I really don't like the way she allows the children to swear. I never swear in front of my children but apparently that makes me a prude. I also didn't like the way Betsy dresses but apparently it's OK as she's not interested in boys. Surely the issue is the type of interest she will attract when dressed that way and at her vulnerable age how she will handle that especially if she is inebriated. I also questioned how she was able to get a job in a hair salon working 20 hours per week at the age of 13... My question was ignored. I'd be very concerned about my 14 year old daughter going to a music festival being chaperoned by someone who seems a vulnerable adult herself. They are going to have such a nightmare with Edie when that baby is born. She is so spoilt. Also, is it just me, maybe I'm a bad mum, but I never get the urge to sniff my children's 'trotters'. I do feel very disillusioned.
Also... The whole calendar thing a) who would want a calendar of someone else's family b) how much of the money went to charity?

Reactions: 8
Look im not here to judge parenting styles. I swear a lot. My teenager has just started it (but I am hyprocrite and tell him to stop) my teenager talks about girls allll the time. My parents were drug addicts and went prison (I’ve never touched the stuff). So their parenting skills has nothing to do with me.

However my concern is; so is josh a police officer? Working one? Or use to be one? Is this proven? Did he leave due to ‘business’ going well? Or still working with them? Trying to work them out.

Reactions: 6
How long before PTWM removes her Tattle story once she's realises her crew are turning on her due to them being sent here and reading people's opinions, not trolling....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Look im not here to judge parenting styles. I swear a lot. My teenager has just started it (but I am hyprocrite and tell him to stop) my teenager talks about girls allll the time. My parents were drug addicts and went prison (I’ve never touched the stuff). So their parenting skills has nothing to do with me.

However my concern is; so is josh a police officer? Working one? Or use to be one? Is this proven? Did he leave due to ‘business’ going well? Or still working with them? Trying to work them out.
This for me . I don’t comment on her parenting / behaviours of her children etc because there is so much more than meets the eye , we are only seeing a screen shot

However the lies about the stories / hero situations she appears to always be involved in. The money from paypal of course that I’m interested in

She has however mentioned an industry in which I am VERY closely connected intact she may well deal with me soon on a finical level (she seems to have eluded too ) so maybe we will get an insight into if she is telling the truth about her work

Reactions: 5

The main thing I find odd about her parenting is the way she treats Betsy like her best friend and not a daughter and how she lets all Betsy's mates treat the house like a hotel.

Reactions: 6

I want to know this too. He doesn't seem to be at work a lot. And I'm not sure how he could possibly keep the job he has with the job she has and all that comes with it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.