Part Time Working Mummy #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a contact at a large newspaper I am going to speak to today.
I spoke to said contact did an article about Mrs Hinch not conforming with the ASA regulations last month, and that hit every paper in the UK and radio station too.. which lead to watchdog investigating her.

I have done enough of my own research to warrant contacting her. And Rachael- it’s NOT trolling, it’s FREEDOM OF SPEECH- and funnily enough,

I can write an article about a girl I want to call Rachael, if you want to write one about a girl named Naomi.
Who’s to say my “story” happened?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I just watched messiah’s story and really enjoyed with what he said to say he comes across as well spoken & genuine and I like that he got his point across that influencers are taking away your voice by blocking & deleting you if you dare to have a different opinion - as I pointed out yesterday Rachaele is a hipocrite for crying about being ‘bullied’ yet if someone isn’t stroking her ego she will either block and delete or screenshot what the person has said that she doesn’t agree with and she’ll post it on her stories knowing the abuse that person will receive. It’s disgusting behaviour I hope she has read this thread and realises that people who were in her ‘crew’ are starting to feel suspicious about her and are opening their eyes to her lies and manipulation, the more I’ve watched that video on her Instagram the more I see it’s not genuine tears. How she sleeps at night I’ll never know, but I do believe in karma and you get what you give in life- she will get hers sooner or later ( no that’s not a threat) I’m just a firm believer that lies eventually catch up with you and she will be found out eventually.

I’ve also thought a good few should email watch dog and explain what’s happened to see if they’d investigate her and where the PayPal donations have went.

Or an online petition for Rachaele be investigated 👍🏻

Reactions: 14
Truly broken after reading everything on here, not sure of even who I am anymore, to think that I fell for this, paid monthly into her PayPal donation account without requesting ‘monthly email’ I put my trust into PTWM and her ‘causes’ I feel violated but more than that I feel ashamed that I’ve believed in such rubbish, where has my money gone? Did it pay for her breaks away or her meals out? I didn’t think I was her page ‘maintenance’ or I would never have donated. PTWM your wrong doings will catch up with you and I hope your therapist will be able to help you through this. You seriously need help dear
Same here. The whole thing has made me sad, as a victim of DV (but who Is now happily married) i really thought I was helping. I feel so stupid. Big hugs to you for trying to help. You are clearly a good person. X

Reactions: 5
So to summarise
* It has been noted that financial donations have been submitted by individuals into a private PayPal account.
* Rachaele is unable/won't (delete as applicable) release documents to declare where said donations have been distributed.
* Donations of a personal nature (house) has been sent to same PayPal account as charity donations.
* So far 4 out 7 charities contacted has confirmed NO donation received from Rachaele.
* In the meantime she and her family are living like lottery winners.

And yet the sheep are still in denial. It absolutely beggars belief it really does!

Reactions: 32
So to summarise
* It has been noted that financial donations have been submitted by individuals into a private PayPal account.
* Rachaele is unable/won't (delete as applicable) release documents to declare where said donations have been distributed.
* Donations of a personal nature (house) has been sent to same PayPal account as charity donations.
* So far 4 out 7 charities contacted has confirmed NO donation received from Rachaele.
* In the meantime she and her family are living like lottery winners.

And yet the sheep are still in denial. It absolutely beggars belief it really does!
Spot on.

Reactions: 2
Seen her recent Instagram story...
She can’t help but dramatise a story.
Half the school?
At least she’s donating some of the money to school kids for ice pops!

Reactions: 6
Seen her recent Instagram story...
She can’t help but dramatise a story.
Half the school?
At least she’s donating some of the money to school kids for ice pops!
Whilst showing the location of her house once again. Zero safety.

Reactions: 3
Same here. The whole thing has made me sad, as a victim of DV (but who Is now happily married) i really thought I was helping. I feel so stupid. Big hugs to you for trying to help. You are clearly a good person. X
No you shouldn't feel stupid. You are one of the smart ones who accepts the facts when presented with them.

Reactions: 4
I'm a long time lurker, made a comment and deleted it before on another thread.

I always loved PTWM, loved following her page, didn't agree with all the things I saw, and actually thought the other day (before all of this came out), they go out for ALOT of meals, how do they afford it.
Me and my partner have good jobs and we couldn't afford to eat out that often!
Me and my partner both have government jobs and do not advertise this on any social media and we definitely dont put anything on our social media which could be seen as unprofessional in our roles, which is why I'm so shocked of what she puts on about Josh. Especially when hes walking round with no clothes on.
Plus all the clothes for the kids etc etc. I have one child, buy all his clothes from next and that adds up so I cant imagine having to clothe 5!
Never liked how she films EVERYTHING! Even showing other school kids on her vid today! Did she get the parents permission?

So yeah guess I'm another 'fan' of hers that has being converted.

Reactions: 19
It’s quite funny, if she had never posted about this website on her page I would never have stumbled across it ! And there will be many many more like me I’m not sure why she can’t see the major flaw in advertising the website she has such a problem with.

I’m so appalled with what I’ve read and i wish something could be done. It’s basically fraud and just because she “has an accountant” means nothing. Maybe to most this would settle the issue, but I have an accountant myself and know that statement means jack.

I feel sorry for her children too, somethings not quite right there but I don’t want to speculate too much.

Reactions: 14
I think that text from a school mum today was for our benefit after the school run chat.

I think it's clear to see where those PayPal donations have gone now. Bank of Rachaele.
Yeah, why has she tagged 3 of the mums of the children who are doing the sponsored walk?? It just seems a desperate attempt to try and show that she has school mum friends that she hasn’t been shunned by for acting like such a nasty bully towards some local people lately online.

I’d be mortified if she tagged me 😂

Reactions: 8
Alot of the well measured instagram accounts are coming out in support of free speech and accountability. The latest is
Organised_motherhood_ on her insta story.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh my god and the comment she made on her podcast with gi about how she wishes she had a miscarriage.
It took me years to conceive and if I had come across that podcast during the time I dont know how i’d have handled it but definitely not well.
Thank you for making this thread to out the truth it is needed.

How can I get to Keels website that she’s always banging on about? I’ve done a search but nothing

Hi 👋
I'm another came across to have a read of the horrific bullying apparently going on over here to find completely relevant points raised that need answering.

I just read through some of the comments on her fb posts thinking they can't all be 100% positive, but they are 🙄 Some of her 'crew' are showing their support by setting up extra donations to her PayPal account, how can they not even vaguely question where that money will go now?! Shaking my head at their complete ignorance.

I unfollowed her on insta a while back as it upset me everytime she shared her daughter's outputs from her therapy sessions. Some things most definitely aren't for sharing

Reactions: 13
Oh my god and the comment she made on her podcast with gi about how she wishes she had a miscarriage.
It took me years to conceive and if I had come across that podcast during the time I dont know how i’d have handled it but definitely not well.
Thank you for making this thread to out the truth it is needed.

How can I get to Keels website that she’s always banging on about? I’ve done a search but nothing
Keels deleted the info on website after ptwm stories on Monday. She was sent loads of nasty comments and dms 🙁

• Angry
Keels deleted the info on website after ptwm stories on Monday. She was sent loads of nasty comments and dms 🙁
Thank you for confirming, what a shame so much for free speech.
Hope she is ok

Reactions: 1
Haven’t been on here in a little while... it’s amazing to see new people posting on here and understanding that this thread has never been about hating/trolling Rachaele.

Thank you for confirming, what a shame so much for free speech.
Hope she is ok
It’s such a shame because it would benefit her ex-fans and new members to this thread.

Reactions: 5
Seen quite a few comments on PTWM insta saying that moral queens was taken down because they reported it and giving themselves a pat on the back 🙄 pretty sure Keels took it down herself due to threats being made didn’t she?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.