Part Time Working Mummy #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aside from the money..I'd like to know where Naomi (bridge lady), Tash (supermarket lady) and the unknown Mothercare lady are now ?

Reactions: 4
Gofundme has a bit of a rep for dodgy dealings money wise so it would make sense that she’d or her crew would set them up under vague suggestions of raising funds of unnamed warriors

She’s been raking it in and the gaping silence along with the block/delete/abuse strategy speaks volumes doesn’t it.

Frankly, I’m appalled by her behaviour but I agree that she lives in complete denial and fantasy but she’s surrounded by people that aren’t or hold jobs of responsibility who should really have took control here.

Reactions: 7
Ive got to say I can't help but think it's hilarious she's sent people over to this site to see how disgusting and "absolutely horrific" it is, and all it has done is made followers of hers sceptical and realise these threads aren't bullying or trolling, they're simply "outing" her

Reactions: 18
That's the thing..usually when she's contacted by someone she parades them in front if the camera, stays in touch, gives progress reports.
Yet these woman are only one name, weird. Because she is such an over sharer in everything else.
She shares these screenshots of messages she is supposedly putting women in refuges m (HUGE breach in GDPR)
She shares victims, sorry, survivors details with eachother - whether they are ok with it or not. (GDPR).
She shares Keels personal information everywhere AND a swipe up to help people bully her.

And yet, she doesn’t share the screenshots of the ACTUAL messages of thanks she gets from these women. She retypes them out.... very obviously. Actually no she doesn’t. She types them out. Because, those stories didn’t exist, nor did those women. (Rachael prove me wrong).
And how truly incredible too, that not only do these women write as articulately as she does, they know where to contact her, in the states they are in when she meets them, she always thinks, drops me a thank you here... I’ll send that to a newspaper later. 💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Truly broken after reading everything on here, not sure of even who I am anymore, to think that I fell for this, paid monthly into her PayPal donation account without requesting ‘monthly email’ I put my trust into PTWM and her ‘causes’ I feel violated but more than that I feel ashamed that I’ve believed in such rubbish, where has my money gone? Did it pay for her breaks away or her meals out? I didn’t think I was her page ‘maintenance’ or I would never have donated. PTWM your wrong doings will catch up with you and I hope your therapist will be able to help you through this. You seriously need help dear

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Don’t know if they’ve bought it yet or are still renting but PTWM’s Admin was asking people to donate money to the PayPal account rather than the go-fund me (probably so it would be less obvious!) Wonder how they know who donated money for warriors and who donated money for the house deposit seeing as it’s all in one pot? 😉

The go-fund me house raiser that I saw raised nearly £2000 so I’m assuming PTWM received that money. Not sure if there were multiple go-funders on the go.

Still curious as to whether they pay business fees to PayPal or if most people transfer money to her as a friend/family which means no fees paid.
Have you got the part of the message that mentions mortgages.... This is nuts!!! Donations made but is it Warriors or house deposit.... Ffs

Reactions: 2
I did a little digging when she moved to that house, didn't take me long to find it on right move. I was actually surprised to see how she could afford to buy it after just one book - to my surprise she then states she has a landlord who's gonna sell it?? I understand people buy to let etc but it was all just not adding up!

Reactions: 3
I did a little digging when she moved to that house, didn't take me long to find it on right move. I was actually surprised to see how she could afford to buy it after just one book - to my surprise she then states she has a landlord who's gonna sell it?? I understand people buy to let etc but it was all just not adding up!
Would there be anything on land registry or one of those house price/sales history? You'd see if it had been bought/was worth at last sale.

Reactions: 1
Ive got to say I can't help but think it's hilarious she's sent people over to this site to see how disgusting and "absolutely horrific" it is, and all it has done is made followers of hers sceptical and realise these threads aren't bullying or trolling, they're simply "outing" her
We need more like you to head over and see what it’s about instead of taking her word for it. Thank you for seeing through it all!!

The only trolls here have 🌈 sparkly hair !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 10
Messiah keotos update today.

All this man said is that "influencers" need to be accountable.

I imagine a high percentage of the abuse comes from the crew. But does he screenshot names? No Rachaele he doesn't.
Poor man i wish he report to the police
Before he said it was Meldrum followers now even mentioning ptwm even not by name has got her crew attention.
A government body and national news paper need to take this up and find out where the lost money has gone.
As the levels of fear , threats and intimidation is out of control.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Would there be anything on land registry or one of those house price/sales history? You'd see if it had been bought/was worth at last sale.
If someone knows where she lives (think it was mentioned dear leader had shared her address on insta) then if you google it on the sold house prices section on rightmove it’ll be there.

It takes a couple of months to update but it’s a free resource unlike land registry.

I dunno who messiah kato is but he speaks a lot of sense! I wonder if clean honest living got the same treatment too.

Anyone who thinks it ok to send abuse (I’m talking proper abuse not a snarky remark on an anon forum) to people on the internet needs to give their head a wobble. Because really would they say what they say to us gimpyfaced twats in front of their family/friends/boss/teacher? I think not somehow

To the people who complained to Kidscape... did you hear anything back?

Reactions: 3
Do it, you’ll probably be blocked though. I would but I’m too nosy and love watching the tit she posts.
I want to but then I won’t be able to spy on what’s going on on Insta! It’s all a load of crap anyway so I shouldn’t be too bothered!

Reactions: 2
I wonder if Josh was reprimanded or if he just gave up work because he was making more money from social media. His personal account is open to anyone and has over 30,000 followers - the threshold for monetisation on Insta is typically 10,000 followers so it’s perfectly feasible that he would be able to bring in money that way himself.
I didn’t know you got paid on Instagram, is that from ppl watching your stories? Or just when they swipe up?

Reactions: 1
So I messaged Racheale about providing an explanation about where the money that I and others has gone. She’s messaged back saying to dm her with transaction id and I’d get monthly newsletter. Does anyone get this newsletter?? Anyone wants me to send their transaction id? I now need to trawl through to find this bloody id!! Worried it will be a generic ‘newsletter’ which she’s fabricated. We need receipts not newsletters!!!! Please advise! X

To the people who complained to Kidscape... did you hear anything back?
Nope

Reactions: 5
How did she forget Edie was going to the zoo today when she’s being paid to promote that family app? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So I messaged Racheale about providing an explanation about where the money that I and others has gone. She’s messaged back saying to dm her with transaction id and I’d get monthly newsletter. Does anyone get this newsletter?? Anyone wants me to send their transaction id? I now need to trawl through to find this bloody id!! Worried it will be a generic ‘newsletter’ which she’s fabricated. We need receipts not newsletters!!!! Please advise! X

Nope
She should be able to find your transaction from your paypal email.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.