Part Time Working Mummy #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As I have just written on the Hinch thread-

Tattle is predominately NOT trolls.
in fact, whenever there is a bad comment made about an influencer or blogger etc, Tattlers are incredibly good at rallying around and reporting that comment, towing the line and calling out the original poster for the comment.
The nasty comments have noticeably been more recently, and conveniently are ‘new members’ which I’d hedge my bets on being these people’s ‘tribes/army’s/ crew’ themselves coming on here, making nasty comments in the hope to get Tattle this bad name. What a lot of them do not bank on is the speed that Tattlers hit the report button and defend the person the thread is actually about. Because we aren’t here to be assholes, we are here to either call out lost PayPal transactions, chemical misuse (Hinch) failure to advertise correctly etc. We aren’t here to tear shreds out of the person themselves.
However, when that person- in this case PTWM, starts naming people, sending her crew deliberately to them to scare them, deliberately spread lies on her own forum, then yes, you will get Tattlers backs up.
Because we are protective, anonymous but protective.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
New member who has was previously a huge advocat of PTWM. The way she has reacted to over the past few days has appalled me. The "unleashing of the mob" onto Edies family members and the mother of a disabled child led me to this forum and I have spend the past 3 days reading through the content. I imagine I am not the only one who has unfollowed and is looking into this more.

I have seen nothing written that is alarming or can be considered as bullying. I see genuine concerns that have matched my own for the over exposure of the children especially Seb and Lula who have specifically requested not to be filmed on Insta stories and their requests ignored.

I see genuine concerns with regards to how the donations are being spent.

I have seen worse comments on GOMI and Reddit of other Insta bloggers.

Which brings me to Josh. Is he actually a serving Policeman or a Special Constable? Irrespective of which, I find it astounding that his bosses have allowed the overexposure of his family to continue as long as it has.
I’m surprised that Professional Standards Dept at D&C haven’t been involved yet as you are advised to be very careful about your behaviour and online presence as either Police staff or a serving officer.

Reactions: 8
Dont feel bad. She's just used it as a way to twist things to her own agenda. I think most got the meaning behind it. Plus I think she said the threat was DM'd to her, so unless she's clashing it as teo seperate incidents I dont think it was your comment.
She screenshot my comment and used it in an insta story 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She's saved the whole tattle cry videos on her highlights with some of the comments from here.
LOL Brilliant...they were good comments! Also that is a gross highlight she has of the dogs mating. And the child tugging one of them!!!!!! that's dangerous to separate them and one of the dogs could have snapped at the kid. I didn't think that was appropriate content and thinking it was something to be joked about is so immature

Reactions: 7
Good grief!

Maybe I should change my username to gimpfacedtwat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
LOL Brilliant...they were good comments! Also that is a gross highlight she has of the dogs mating. And the child tugging one of them!!!!!! that's dangerous to separate them and one of the dogs could have snapped at the kid. I didn't think that was appropriate content and thinking it was something to be joked about is so immature
I saw that today. Literally cringed as to how she find it tear-inducingly funny that her teenage son saw her private parts. I mean, what does one say to that?!

I saw that today. Literally cringed as to how she find it tear-inducingly funny that her teenage son saw her private parts. I mean, what does one say to that?!
If one of those dogs bit she would be blaming the dog and not her irresponsible behavior....

Reactions: 2
Have no idea why they’re publicising a petition either seeing as they already have it in hand and have found out lots about the person who runs Tattle 🙄 The one like on the post from Alleka which refers to mental health stability and calls us all gif faces is from Ms Anti-Bullying Ambassador herself, PTWM.

This conversation can be found on Man Vs Baby Insta post where he calls us twats, jealous, bitter,twisted and a lot of other things that I can’t remember and can’t be bothered to read again.

Yet these are the people that complain about bullying, name calling, nasty comments etc. How the fail to see the irony in their behaviour is beyond me - they are doing exactly what they are accusing us of. Only we haven't called anyone any names ...

They should get an Anti-Bullying Ambassador and someone who has worked with Facebook re cyber bullying to advise them how to react and deal with this situation. Oh wait .... 🙄
Its disappointing that none of them can see any of this is so wrong. It's ok to name call and question as long as its not one of the sainted insta influencers.. they cant even grasp the hypocrisy of the block and delete any negative comments. They believe their own hype. Yet we are the sad and pathetic?

Reactions: 6
She finally dragged herself out of her pit of despair to do the school drop of today. Almost wet myself laughing when she rocked up clutching her bump as though she was within days of podding in her massive Jackie Onassis glasses.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She finally dragged herself out of her pit of despair to do the school drop of today. Almost wet myself laughing when she rocked up clutching her bump as though she was within days of podding in her massive Jackie Onassis glasses.
😂 are you local?

Reactions: 1
Was she alone doing it? Or did she have backup? Because she definitely hasn't left the house on her own for ages... 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Safeguarding at its finest! It’s not even her son!

If one of those dogs bit she would be blaming the dog and not her irresponsible behavior....
The way she treats the youngest dog is disgusting, same as the boys I suppose.

Reactions: 3
Safeguarding at its finest! It’s not even her son!

The way she treats the youngest dog is disgusting, same as the boys I suppose.
The whole thing with the dogs and the way she found it so hilarious that her dogs were at It (which earlier in the year she was told by a follower on insta that it could be dangerous for ethel) and that her stepson saw her naked was just so out there in the realms of wtf is this this, I just couldn't believe it. Yet the followers just egged her on, making out it was so cool and relatable when in actual fact it so isn't.

Reactions: 3
New member but long time follower of PTWM 👋

I have had concerns for a while on numerous accounts. Have noticed increasingly that every comment on her grid is positive and actually sickeningly so. She’s just posted a photo of them out for dinner and has loads of comments already saying how they deserve it and “keep smiling because you’re amazing” type things. I don’t get it.

My main queries are over their spending habits (bearing in mind she actually quit her job to dedicate herself wholly to “helping warrior) as they always seem to be splashing the cash. I absolutely feel that it would be no ones business where their income originates from if they weren’t actively in receipt of donations. Additionally, I find it a bit confusing that someone who has made a name for herself as being altruistic and harping on about love and kindness being all that matters is at the same time clearly very materialistic and spends a lot of money on appearances (her own, the kids, their home etc).

I have felt uneasy for a long time about the fact that she so publicly refers to herself as “the boys’” mother knowing full well there is a mother out there missing her babies. Imagine the drama if the shoe was on the other foot? In her book she readily admits to feeling tit when someone wanted to step in as Edie’s stepmother but she seems to have no shame or worries about parading her stepsons for all the world to see knowing that their own mother can never see or hug them. I find that very sad and heartless. There also seems to be a lot of hypocrisy, ie when Edie was taken on holiday by her dad, she made a big thing of it and about how much she missed her yet she’s been away with Josh alone (ie without Edie) several times recently 🤷🏼‍♀️

It also makes me feel really uncomfortable how she, both on Instagram and in her book, goes on and on about how her parents shouldn’t have been parents as they couldn’t give her what she needed etc but then she’s quite happy to have her mum name her girls and come down and babysit for her? If I spoke in public like that about my mum I would be too ashamed to be close to her again.

Lastly, there are massive safeguarding issues, I feel. It doesn’t seem right that someone with no training is involved with helping people in dangerous situations. I have some safeguarding training that I was taught as part of my two year course to become a teaching assistant. Despite this, I would feel in no way qualified or experienced enough to be helping people in DV danger. However, as a result of said training, I do feel really uneasy about a lot of the content she shares online both about her children and emails from DV victims. I don’t think it’s her place to share personal stories even anonymously and I just find it odd that she’s allowed to get away with it.

Apologies for the essay 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The whole thing with the dogs and the way she found it so hilarious that her dogs were at It (which earlier in the year she was told by a follower on insta that it could be dangerous for ethel) and that her stepson saw her naked was just so out there in the realms of wtf is this this, I just couldn't believe it. Yet the followers just egged her on, making out it was so cool and relatable when in actual fact it so isn't.
It was disgusting. She had time to press the record button on her phone therefore she had time to wrap a towel around herself rather than embarrassing her teenage step son and finding it hilarious. She already said that he gets bullied over what she posts online so I’m sure that helped. Then for some reason he apologised to her via text (a v sweet message) and she screenshot the text laughing about it. Really nasty behaviour.

Same as when she found it hilarious that she embarrassed 8 yr old Issac and his friend by walking around the house in that boohoo dress with her ‘left tit hanging out’. Why would you do purposely that in front of your young son & his friends?? It’s like she enjoys humiliating them. 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.