Part Time Working Mummy #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She even knows how to make a fatal car crash about herself....
View attachment 26123View attachment 26124

DIDN’T HAPPEN

Why’s she phoning people? On scene officers call next of kin? The man that was arrested is allowed to make a call to his family to explain.
He would also have been made to sit with the police, in the back of a car and breathalised etc immediately, AND would have stayed with paramedics himself in an RTA. Not with her.

Your husband that WAS NOT WORKING RTA, did NOT work the scene either.

You did NOT watch them perform life saving surgery at the side of the road and you did NOT hold the man falling to his knees.
They don’t let civvies stand and watch all this happen.
Where’s the fire chief? Police chief? You supersede all of these and protocol do you because YOU arrived at the scene and got to be there for the stranger.

Give me strength.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
DIDN’T HAPPEN

Why’s she phoning people? On scene officers call next of kin? The man that was arrested is allowed to make a call to his family to explain.
He would also have been made to sit with the police, in the back of a car and breathalised etc immediately, AND would have stayed with paramedics himself in an RTA. Not with her.

Give me strength.
Exactly what I thought.

How do the people Josh work with not see through the lies?

Reactions: 6
I also can't get my head around a member of public stood next to a paramedic watching them work on a dying patient.

I must live in an alternative Devon.

Reactions: 20
Exactly what I thought.

How do the people Josh work with not see through the lies?
I’ll be writing to his force and asking if he did partake in this particular RTA, and if so, why as he doesn’t appear to have been on duty.

I also can't get my head around a member of public stood next to a paramedic watching them work on a dying patient.

I must live in an alternative Devon.
Alternative universe. It DOESNT happen. You can take my absolute word on that one.

Reactions: 10
Same goes for all these desperate women in Devonian shops ... Torquay must be a bleeping mecca for them because I've never ever heard of anyone encountering such situations.

Reactions: 7
Oh wow more and more things are now making perfect sense!

I'm sorry to have to admit that I had that pang of doubt ringing every time I read something of hers, I just wish I'd of gone with my gut and wasn't taken in by her blatant bullshit!

Also - on the petition to get this closed down, they name Helen - isn't that doxing or whatever? Sorry I'm not used to this jargon 🤦🏼‍♀️

Back story. (And a truthful one, not like Rachael’s)

When I was 18. I was in a serious car crash. And very very lucky to be alive. An off duty dr stopped their car and came rushing to me first, luckily because my car was literally a concertina in the middle and I was clearly the youngest. (The other turned out to be a drunk driver and a guy playing chicken on the roads) anyway. Many, many police, ambulances and fire crew turned up, and they very quickly moved away all the other passerby’s that stopped to have a look at the crash. And obviously a few that stopped to check on the other cars etc. But they were thanked and sent on their way.
This dr was ONLY allowed to stay because I broke my neck, and he was holding it still and they didn’t want him to let go. Otherwise he too would have been told to go. The police officer phoned my parents, they came down but were told to stay well out the way... my own parents- I was 18, in critical condition.
The driver that crashed in to me, was taken to the ambulance and checked over, then he was out in a police car and breathalised, where he stayed until they knew if I’d survive or not. After that I don’t know which way he went until he was charged.

So you tell me, Rachael, why you’d be allowed, as a stranger, to stand with holding a driver on the side of the road watching life saving surgery?
Because I had so many vehicles and crew around me I couldn’t see day light. Amazing you could see so clearly what was happening that you can write about it in such detail- so much so the victims family could probably identify the case by your story. If it were even true.

But your story, the way YOU tell it didn’t happen, did it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Back story. (And a truthful one, not like Rachael’s)

When I was 18. I was in a serious car crash. And very very lucky to be alive. An off duty dr stopped their car and came rushing to me first, luckily because my car was literally a concertina in the middle and I was clearly the youngest. (The other turned out to be a drunk driver and a guy playing chicken on the roads) anyway. Many, many police, ambulances and fire crew turned up, and they very quickly moved away all the other passerby’s that stopped to have a look at the crash. And obviously a few that stopped to check on the other cars etc. But they were thanked and sent on their way.
This dr was ONLY allowed to stay because I broke my neck, and he was holding it still and they didn’t want him to let go. Otherwise he too would have been told to go. The police officer phoned my parents, they came down but were told to stay well out the way... my own parents- I was 18, in critical condition.
The driver that crashed in to me, was taken to the ambulance and checked over, then he was out in a police car and breathalised, where he stayed until they knew if I’d survive or not. After that I don’t know which way he went until he was charged.

So you tell me, Rachael, why you’d be allowed, as a stranger, to stand with holding a driver on the side of the road watching life saving surgery?
Because I had so many vehicles and crew around me I couldn’t see day light. Amazing you could see so clearly what was happening that you can write about it in such detail- so much so the victims family could probably identify the case by your story. If it were even true.

But your story, the way YOU tell it didn’t happen, did it.

Bloody hell, I hope you’re ok and recovered as best you can.

I’ve watched a lot of ambulance programs etc and they always tell people to go away and keep them away from the scene. Cos it’s a crime scene and they need everything as it happened so the investigation can start as soon as people are in hospital etc. That’s how I understood it anyway.

The more I think about it the more it unravels. I’ve been to Devon a fair few times and it’s a quiet place usually but she acts like she lives in a city full of emotional torture. It’s all very weird and frankly creepy

Reactions: 12
Am I the only person flabbergasted that Rachel was in charge of calling the families of the people involved in the accident to inform them of the incident? Even though she is not an officer herself, has received no training, on safeguarding or clearly data protection as she plastered all the details all over the internet and in her words was having a panic attack and vomiting but was then calm and collected enough to call said people with such devastating news. I wonder how she introduced herself to the families on the phone? She's either completely deluded or Devon and Cornwall police have a lot of explaining to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Bloody hell, I hope you’re ok and recovered as best you can.

I’ve watched a lot of ambulance programs etc and they always tell people to go away and keep them away from the scene. Cos it’s a crime scene and they need everything as it happened so the investigation can start as soon as people are in hospital etc. That’s how I understood it anyway.

The more I think about it the more it unravels. I’ve been to Devon a fair few times and it’s a quiet place usually but she acts like she lives in a city full of emotional torture. It’s all very weird and frankly creepy
To be fair, Torbay has many pockets of huge deprivation. It’s anything but quiet. In the last couple of weeks there have been some pretty awful incidents here. Murder, attempted murder, stabbings - you name it, we’ve had it. There’s a lot of poverty and a huge pressure on public services that are already stretched - both because of an elderly population and due to tourism. Visitors see the veneer. It’s quite different if you live here year round

To be fair, Torbay has many pockets of huge deprivation. It’s anything but quiet. In the last couple of weeks there have been some pretty awful incidents here. Murder, attempted murder, stabbings - you name it, we’ve had it. There’s a lot of poverty and a huge pressure on public services that are already stretched - both because of an elderly population and due to tourism. Visitors see the veneer. It’s quite different if you live here year round
Rachel's best friend was witness to the stabbing, it was her boyfriend who stabbed the guy.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I’ve been following PTWM for a couple of years now. At first I really didn’t like this thread but the more I read, the more I doubt her life.
She has made me laugh but also made me worry about some of the things she’s posted. At 14, I wasn’t getting drunk and going to parties. Posting a video of your underage daughter drunk is not something you should do. As well as flashing your bits and boobs to your partners boys. As said previously, it would be different if he was flashing his bits in front of her daughters.
Edie is in for a shock once that baby arrives. If she thinks she’ll continue being the centre of attention and being spoon fed, she’s wrong. She’s being treated like a spoilt baby and it’s wrong. I have a toddler and baby, it’s tough. I don’t feed my toddler, she needs to learn to do it herself.
I have never donated and wouldn't donate to just randoms online. I struggle myself, I need to look after and protect my own children. I post pictures of them everyday, to a private Facebook page and private Instagram. The thought of people slagging my children off and perving over them revolts me. What makes people want to reveal the ins and outs of their children’s lives? My accounts are for friends and family only. I just struggle to understand why you’d show so much to the public. Yes gifts are great, I could really do with some but I want to keep my children safe!
I think she just needs to tell everyone where their money is going. Not once have I seen her mention PayPal recently. People have a right to find out where their money is going. For someone living on one wage, like I am, they have a real amount of stuff coming into that household. Toys, clothes, shoes etc. I haven’t been on holiday in 9 years, I can’t afford to buy clothes, I rarely go out due to lack of funds and have spent £10 on food for myself for the next week.
I’ve set up a go-fund me page so you can all help out if you like. That way I can take my children to the park, the shops and to restaurants like they deserve.

Jokes, I’ll continue struggling for now until I can get back into full time work!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I also wondered why an earth a stranger would be allowed to call the victims families?? She is clearly deluded and a compulsive liar.

Reactions: 8
Rachel's best friend was witness to the stabbing, it was her boyfriend who stabbed the guy.
And that’s a whole other story. People would have even less confidence in D&C police if they were aware of the history of that one! I can’t imagine that Josh would approve of that friendship

Reactions: 3
Fair enough on the Devon thing I stand corrected there! I’m a visitor from a northern city so it seems genteel to me as we have a lot of deprivation and crime so much so it barely raises an eye brow now sadly.

Reactions: 4
Hmmm isn't that the case with everywhere? Where I'm from there's rough areas of poverty and crime but also areas of huge wealth and privilege.

I think Torbay would be lovely to live in, except Paignton (no offence)

I’ve always found josh to be a bit strange also with the way he’s always walking around with hardly any clothes on,

Fair enough on the Devon thing I stand corrected there! I’m a visitor from a northern city so it seems genteel to me as we have a lot of deprivation and crime so much so it barely raises an eye brow now sadly.
We were third on the deprivation index a while back. I believe we remain the third highest local authority to have ‘looked after’ children ie removed from parental care. It’s a bit tit but we do have nice beaches

• Sad
We were third on the deprivation index a while back. I believe we remain the third highest local authority to have ‘looked after’ children ie removed from parental care. It’s a bit tit but we do have nice beaches
It’s really sad what’s happening in this country especially so for children who will live with the harm caused by cuts to just about everything.

I would of hoped the money from tourism would of helped boost la funds sadly not I guess.

Reactions: 1
Hmmm isn't that the case with everywhere? Where I'm from there's rough areas of poverty and crime but also areas of huge wealth and privilege.

I think Torbay would be lovely to live in, except Paignton (no offence)
Certain areas of Paignton are totally fine. But it has gone downhill over the years. I visit regularly due to family members living there. Have definitely seen the decline. But there are still some good areas.

So Rachaele, a few questions:

- Your next book. Will it be fiction or non-fiction... Or a bit of both? 🤔

- If all goes to tit with the social media, will you consider a career in script writing for one of the soaps?

- You're married to a police officer (that seems to never work). Why are you friends with/connected to all the dregs of Devon? 😂

If you could kindly answer these. Either here, via your Tracey Black account, or as an Instagram story. Feel free to throw in a few more tears for good measure. Oh... One final question:

- Can you have an honest discussion regarding the PayPal donations.

Many thanks 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.