Part Time Working Mummy #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a perfectly legitimate question isn’t it and anyone else would have a file of statements/receipts/letters of thanks etc to quickly email to clear up things.

It’s really rather depressing when you consider people who work hard and have little to spare have probably been paying for her meals out etc

Reactions: 4
Going back to the RTA.

He is an officer of Wildlife. Literally of birds and ramblers... so not only did her version never happen, but he, a bird policeman, definitely did not help on an RTA. like CATEGORICALLY DID NOT happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hello. I got directed here from ptwm. I actually had her page on hide for maybe the past 6 months as i started to find her boring and although i initially related to her, i dont anymore and did start questioning if the things she was posting were entirely accurate or slightly fictitious. The page became unhidden on the day she posted about being trolled and naturally having my own doubts i instantly came here and lurked to read all the posts and have become quite enlightened. I actually feel like at one time i may have been slightly brain washed by the posts and blinded by them, firstly as a sufferer of a severe mental health disorder but also as a dv survivor still struggling to cope years later. In fact the reason for me posting right now is actually because i took a gander at her Instagram this evening and i saw a pic she posted where her hubby is kissing her forehead but also holding her round the throat. Its actually made me feel very sick and triggered. I wouldnt have expected someone working in the interest of people who have suffered dv to post a picture like that however innocent its intent. I feel a bit stupid for continuing following.
This makes me sad that shes affected you and probably others this way. Please don't let her stupidity trigger anything. We've all thought she was helping people in the long run, until we discussed our little doubts about her lifestyle with each other on here and a bigger picture came about. Much love to you 😘

Reactions: 5
Going back to the RTA.

He is an officer of Wildlife. Literally of birds and ramblers... so not only did her version never happen, but he, a bird policeman, definitely did not help on an RTA. like CATEGORICALLY DID NOT happen.
So is he not a police officer as such? As this is what I’ve been led to believe!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Going back to the RTA.

Going back to the RTA.

😂😂 bird policeman made me lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hello. I got directed here from ptwm. I actually had her page on hide for maybe the past 6 months as i started to find her boring and although i initially related to her, i dont anymore and did start questioning if the things she was posting were entirely accurate or slightly fictitious. The page became unhidden on the day she posted about being trolled and naturally having my own doubts i instantly came here and lurked to read all the posts and have become quite enlightened. I actually feel like at one time i may have been slightly brain washed by the posts and blinded by them, firstly as a sufferer of a severe mental health disorder but also as a dv survivor still struggling to cope years later. In fact the reason for me posting right now is actually because i took a gander at her Instagram this evening and i saw a pic she posted where her hubby is kissing her forehead but also holding her round the throat. Its actually made me feel very sick and triggered. I wouldnt have expected someone working in the interest of people who have suffered dv to post a picture like that however innocent its intent. I feel a bit stupid for continuing following.
Please don't ever feel stupid, most if us have been taken in by her at one point or another. It blows my mind that she posts things that she should know could trigger people and I'm really sorry you were affected by the post. Send lots of love too you xx

Reactions: 10
I was lucky that my mum offered to pay towards my pram, but even then I didn't pick one that we couldn't have afforded to buy ourselves. We're the same, my kids get a treat here and there, but nothing over the top, and they are grateful for every single thing they get. They have never had things just handed to them, and I'm glad they see us working for things.
I’d feel bad spending so much on a pram anyway. You can get a car for £500 😂 I’m happy with what I have.

Reactions: 1
She’s building her own ego up yet again on her latest post, one of her Friday giveaways (where, from what I gather, companies offer her stuff for free and she doesn’t want it so she offers it up to her followers as a giveaway). Not only does this undoubtedly drive more traffic to her page as lots of people follow giveaways on social media etc but she has hashtagged the post #freeadvertising and #buildingsmallbusinesses to make herself look good. Just can’t help it 🙄

Reactions: 3
He’s the law of wildlife and ramblers...
certainly is NOT helping out over traffic officers, fire Marshall’s and paramedics at an RTA.

Reactions: 1
I thought he was just obsessed with birds and not an actual bird policeman 😂
Hell of a job that!

Reactions: 6
Taken down but there are screen shots kicking around. I have some somewhere I think.
Somebody else commented on that photo that they found it quite controlling and that it could be triggering to DA victim and she got set upon by her crew with comments until eventually the comment was deleted. It was like she’s head bully of a mean girl gang. And yes, for someone who allegedly works so closely with DA organisations she should know better.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She's really shot herself in the foot by outing this site. Surely she should of thought that people would read here and learn that she twisted everything and has stolen a load of money.
The thing with Rachaele is that she believes her own lies, so she wouldn’t of thought that far ahead.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.