Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBW

VIP Member
My jealousy for her metabolism is real.................😩
Anna reeks of Cool Girl to me. Doubt she ate all that or that she eats like that continuously.

Niomi needs to step away from the internet, go to therapy, maybe do volunteer work. I'm 30 and choose to live with my Mom during the pandemic because otherwise, she'd be alone and I wouldn't be able to visit because traveling between where she lives and where I normally live is really discouraged. She makes it sound like it's some huge ordeal and she should be given sainthood. Like, fuck off Niomi.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

LucilleBluth

I’m just over here like how do all these people manage to find someone they like enough, who also likes them, so often that they can actually have a string of relationships back to back?! Teach me your ways 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

lozenge85

Now knowing Anna is 32 this year, I think she might be looking for something serious.
Just because she’s turning 32 doesn’t mean that she wants “something serious”. We really need to stop assuming that every woman in her thirties wants to settle down.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 73

Hannah Banana

I have an answer for you, Niomi:

E0FA91D3-C498-4687-8300-030B24CED20E.jpeg

Niomi’s diet (She’s said she’s plant-based, right? Not vegan?) is one thing, but for her to preach to us ALL THE TIME about vegan ingredients AND to have a WHOLE VEGAN SKINCARE LINE purporting a certain ethos and then buying (well, being gifted, but she was only gifted a voucher—she still chose that bag herself) a fugly CALFSKIN BAG still makes my blood boil.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

earlgrey

VIP Member
She said "I hoped you enjoyed that" about her ad segment for organic basics. Does anyone enjoy a long sit down shopping channel advert?

She's so fed up of being "28 and living at my mum's." It's so annoying. She hasn't even been there that long at all. She has stunning country walks where she probably never has to see anyone else, a home gym, luxurious bathrooms, gorgeous garden, her loving parents, little sister and a dog. I feel sorry for her breakup, but I have literally no sympathy for madame getting restless in mummy's mansion when she's only been there a month or two. She just wants a new boyfriend, you can tell. She wants to be in London and dating around.

She looks awfuuuul. Her hair is fried, her skin looks like dull skin covered in patchy fake tan, she's dead behind the eyes, sunken in stomach, and she sighs with every sentence.

Anyone else get the feeling her love of cooking is really just a way to control what she eats. She can make everything from scratch instead of buying premade things that make her uncomfortable, and say it's because she just loves cooking. But I don't get a real love of cooking vibe from her. She never talks about cookbooks or favourite recipes that aren't her own, I never realised how much she relies on takeaways, she doesn't talk about flavour and she has no passion. She just like being able to feed herself ingredients she thinks are "whole" and safe and control everything that goes onto her plate, and calls it a love for cooking.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

rubicon

WHAT? Two weeks..? The average hair growth is approx half an inch a month, meaning her hair likely grew a quarter of an inch in those two weeks.

Hugely misleading especially as she’s clearly got clean/freshly styled hair in the second pic and scruffy hair in the first pic. I can’t cope with these people 😂😂 do you think your followers are stupid.....?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 56

sitkx

VIP Member
Why are you guys simping over Joe 😭 No offense to anyone, but he seems like a wet sock?

• Haha
Reactions: 55

palmer

Chatty Member
I don't think Niomi was trying to be insensitive when she discussed her current living situation.
She wasn’t trying to be intensive, she just naturally is insensitive. It's clear that's just who she is at this point. Her behavior over the past 7 months has shown just how ignorant, self-centered, and out-of-touch with really she is. This video, along with the rest of her content as of late, is just another illustration of it. I don't recall her ever acknowledging other people's difficulties throughout this pandemic? Every time she's addressed the situation (which has been a rare occurrence in itself as she's mostly been acting like nothing was happening at all), it was always about her. In December she was all "I'm so exhausted, I'm so overworked, typical me teeheeee I've taken on too many things all at once;" now it's "I'm so bored, every day is the same, I'm stuck here with my mom." When has she ever mentioned people losing their jobs, people not being able to see their families for a whole year, people dying, students being left behind, essential workers being under strain, people having to juggle working from home and child care all at the same time? Meanwhile, her financial situation has been intact, she's gotten to see friends and family on a daily basis all year long (by breaking the rules), she has a large mansion to stay in with plenty of space to exercise/work/relax, she has a large garden that allows her to go outside and get some fresh air everyday, and she has no one else to take care of but herself. I really don't think she realizes how good she has it compared to 99.999999% of the population. She legitimately thinks being single is equivalent to the situations I described above.

And because she genuinely believes her situation is similar to the rest of us (cue "we're all in this together," "we're all in the same boat"), because she believes her life is oh so terrible just because she's been dumped, she thinks it's appropriate to talk at us and tell us how we should feel / how we should cope / how we should deal with everything going on. As someone above rightfully pointed out, she gives so much unsolicited advice and it frankly comes across incredibly tone-deaf, sanctimonious, and just offensive. She keeps saying "I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, I think this is the final hurdle, we just need to power through and soon we'll get back to normal life." That might be the case for her but it literally won't be for millions of people? People have lost their livelihood, people have lost their family members, people have lost everything--it's not going to all just come back the minute lockdown is lifted? These comments just show the extent to which she doesn't get it. Not to mention, I swear every single video includes some kind of self-love spiel at this point. Every single one. I don't quite know how to describe it, but every time she goes on these rants it sounds like she's trying to make it out like the advice applies for everyone, every situation, when it's actually clear it's only relevant for breakup type of situations? It was the same in her instagram live with that woman the other day. She throws these big words around like they are relevant for any type of hardship, but in reality it's so relationship focused. Practicing self-love and putting myself first is not going to solve anything as regards the fact that my parents are on the brink of eviction due to severe financial struggles, that I'm basically supporting my entire family and myself, that I have my own student loans to pay off, and that I haven't seen my family in a year and a half? It sounds like she’s constantly in her own mind and comes up with these wanna-be inspirational thoughts, which she thinks are groundbreaking but really just lack any kind of depth. I'm sorry but she's just so dim, complete airhead who thinks she's some kind of intellectual. I can't stand it anymore.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

getawaywithit

VIP Member
Ever since I’ve always thought of girls with disordered eating or very restrictive diets (perhaps unfairly!) as being cold fish somewhat.
That’s cruel. Really not trying to come at you, but really Niomi and her irritating self aside, this is about a mental illness and the ways in which people (esp girls and women) are made to punish and control their bodies, and instead of recognizing that, it’s like, ‘oh guess they’re no fun to fuck either’.

I think it is pertinent to remember that EDs are a mental illness that often resemble obsessive compulsive and anxiety disorders in how they manifest. It’s not about not liking food or not wanting it, but rather compulsively managing your intake because your brain requires those compulsions to feel safe and in control.

Again I know you were probably intending another message and not trying to attack, but there are a lot of myths around how these sorts of illnesses occur.

• Heart

Chattyman321

wow i feel good about myself now, thanks Niomi. ‘Who’d have thought i’d be 28 and living with my mum...’ Well i’m 30 in a month, moved back in with my parents after my relationship ended in June, don’t have enough money to buy a flat on my own and won’t for years. I know everyone’s at different stages and honestly even though it’s not ideal I don’t mind and know i’m fortunate to have parents I can live with. But when someone says something like that it makes you think you’re life isn’t going how it should be!

• Heart

puddingnotgood

View attachment 401362

Anna was about 27 when she posted this :oops: I'm starting to think the transgender "joke" on her other instagram isn't such a one-time thing...
I am a practicing hindu and after much searching, i found faith and an appreciation in the religion I was ‘born’ into so I find it absolutely disrecpectful with her diddle doidle comment. What a vapid gnome!

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Mr.Mistoffelees

Chatty Member
I'm so sick of influencers telling me that "it's okay to have lazy days" and "it's okay not to feel motivated with work". Guess what, dimwits? Not all of us are influencers who can post one sponsored post and do f*ck all the rest of the month in order to hEaL and PrAcTiSe SelF-lOvE. Us mere mortals don't have the option to feel unmotivated with work, because we don't have easy money and we have bills to pay.

I swear I read some variation of this caption every single day and it's beyond infuriating and tone-deaf. Sorry for the rant.
dms.jpg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

Ramster93

Chatty Member
Well no, myself and my partner have never argued and we've never bickerered in the 2 and a half years we've been together. We just respect each other, we know what ticks each other off so we don't do those things. If we have a difference of opinion then we talk about it constructively. Just because a couple don't argue , doesn't mean there's something wrong. It's possible to have a relationship without arguments and snapping at each other.
I've been with my fiancé for a decade now so I find this absolutely fascinating. To set the scene: We lived with our own parents initially in Canada, then did long distance for a year and a half when I first moved to London, he then moved over to to join me and we've lived together ever since. We have a dog we got together and we own a condo in Canada which we rent out. We don't properly argue (i.e. yell/shout) but we definitely have strong discussions, have cried on occasion and are capable of irritating one another. We learn about each other through the process which is invaluable to moving our relationship forward. On another note, I love my mom to death, a relationship we've had since my birth, and we're capable of having heated chats as well.

I'm not a fan of the explanation of "we just respect each other" to conclude never arguing which you mention -- you can respect someone and, at the same time, have a non-calm way of communicating and expressing yourself. It's not as simple as "we know what ticks each other off so we don't do those things".

I'm not sure how old you are or if you share assets or if you have gone through proper hardships together like family deaths and financial crises. I'd say my fiancé and I never had a cross word for the first few years of our relationship either (and I'd tell my friends that with pride in a similar way that you share it on this thread) -- eventually, we went through shit, hard times, and we properly let each other in. It's really liberating, actually, being able to not restrict yourself from "[doing] those things" just because it "ticks [them off]". The level of comfort you can have with someone, knowing you can be a little crazy and they'll still love you, compared to mostly everyone else in the world, that's the good stuff and can contribute to making them your special person.

Please don't take any offence, I'm genuinely curious as I've only dated one person who is the one I'm still with now. I always wonder if we had gone through different things in the past 10 years if we would've maybe argued more or less or if it's just down to the 2 people's personalities that determine it.

To get this back to Dimbobs and DJ -- I think the issue there is that Dimbobs is passive aggressive and DJ is just passive. Ergo, no arguments/heat!

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Coldfeet

VIP Member
Her defensive comment to start with. 'I took a break from YT and focussed on Dumbskin. But I did post last week'- passive aggressive tight lips n eye roll. She lies so much. Her eyes are completely shifty.

She is sooooooooo boring and cringe. She misses talking to people her own age. She comes across as a petulant teenager who has been grounded- it's a fooking PANDEMIC, not an annoying inconvenience.

Moaning that she's 28 and living with her mum. One of the comments said 'I'm 28, living at home with no flat to go back to'. That is the reality!!

She can only focus on passing the time with pathetic exercise. She made a mac n cheese from her cookbook AND added vegan parmesan BLOODY WHOOP DE DOO!!

If she was a serious food creator, look at all the time she has to get busy and genuinely experiment/create.

She is so shallow with NOTHING to offer. Piddling about with yet more ugly clothing. Crap jeans. Boring underwear n t shirts. Who gives a crap???She bores herself.

Says she likes spontaneity/adventure.......she's as predictable as a robot. WHEN has she ever shown her followers something adventurous? WHEN????? Eating a brownie must be right up there.
'Ooh, I'm gonna randomly step into a puddle' go dumbass go.

She makes me sick, frankly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51