Niomi Smart #16 Why am I hungry I had a banana, and why is Freddie following Anna?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg now it’s a cologne she’s advertising in her stories πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ im ACTUALLY laughing out loud - to be super honest, this is 2 things - a giant flip off to us here who are challenging the idea that she IS being a cliche influencer, BY DOUBLING DOWN on her influencer behaviour (β€œthink I’m an influencer? How do you like me now? πŸ˜‰β€) but secondly, I think she’s cashing the f in as MUCH as she can, with whatever is remotely aligned with her VSCO girl vegan/sustainable brand. She must be in a serious ditch, financially. I’m all for dignity of labour, but the hypocrisy... then again, I tend to philosophise sometimes (a habit I’m trying to get rid of) and that part of me wonders - isn’t hypocrisy a feature of humanity? Sigh.

AD!
AD!
BOOM BOOM ADDDDDD AD AD AD AD! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She made a New Year's resolution to cash out as much as she can while her job lasts now that she can't at least partially rely on the Woodward family money anymore.

Reactions: 16
I predict Niomi will β€œskip the line” for the Covid vaccine and somehow get it sooner than people in her age/health category, then post a tone deaf video gushing about how happy she is to finally be vaccinated, then delete all the comments from normal people waiting patiently in their houses for their turn to get the vaccine. If she’s not anti-vax, that is.

Reactions: 16
Could she be anymore fake in that ad??
β€œI’m going to let you into a little secretβ€πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’

Also: $44 for a zinc vitamin πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Could she be anymore fake in that ad??
β€œI’m going to let you into a little secretβ€πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’

Also: $44 for a zinc vitamin πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ
Always amazed that this sort if marketing works. People should have to sit a test before spending their hard earned coin on these over priced products.

Reactions: 8
Even her influencing style is stuck in 2015. Get with the times, Dimbobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m NOT an influencer!!! But please buy these vitamins and mop :’)

• Haha
Reactions: 48
joe deleted his engagement photo of Niomi on his Instagram, was this recent? I swear it was there not long ago

• Heart
Reactions: 9
God she's an idiot, those hair pics :LOL::LOL::LOL: and she's ALWAYS had long & thick hair and even going through her IG pics, all the recent pics look exactly like the "after" pic (which she's leaning back in to make it look even "longer") AHHH she's just totally become the absolute worst. & she "influences" in such an outdated way; propped up right in front of the camera giving the brand's word-for-word sales pitch :LOL: Total twit. It's impossible for your hair to respond to vitamins within the space of two weeks too... I am cringing to think of how many of her blindsided followers have used her discount code, without realising her hair only looks that way because of genetics + (tbqh crappy) styling.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
joe deleted his engagement photo of Niomi on his Instagram, was this recent? I swear it was there not long ago
I noticed that he deleted few photos including engagement photo in mid October (pretty sure around time of their anniversary)

Reactions: 6
Instead of Niomi, I've been watching Sincerely Sarah C on YouTube. I think she's everything Niomi wishes she could be. She's a Glossier Rep so there's the occasional sponsored vlog, but she's so wholesome and natural and I 100% believe she's being herself. I used to feel this way about Niomi but her crown has slipped somewhat.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you think Joe was lying through his teeth when he said things like "these tacos are somehow better with lettuce leaves instead of taco shells" and "I don't miss the meat in this lasange" πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Read another article today about how a lot of women's business coaching centres around all the manifestation bullshit. What a coincidence!

I think Niomi and her Falconer mates have decided to reinvent themselves as "businesswomen." Anybody can open a business and have a conversation about it. It's pretend work.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Slightly off topic, but does anyone feel slightly stressed at the moment with lockdown and no dating?
I’m 32 and worried that another year of my life is going to be wasted, I don’t think I would feel stressed about it if I was early 20s 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.