Niomi Smart #16 Why am I hungry I had a banana, and why is Freddie following Anna?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @bolimepipi for the thread title!

I can't say Nims has done anything of note to warrant a recap, but here goes:
Lockdown has been spent prancing around the tacky mansion in various states of undress.
Nims is still heartbroken and madly manifesting, while Joey is shacked up with 'cool girl' Anna in London.
Freddie followed Anna, which means he's been added to Niomi's tit list, along with Dettol Daddy, who liked Anna's picture.
Nims seems to have given up on YouTube at the moment, but every day there's a new ad on Instagram:
Bras, knickers, MOPS, you name it, Niomi the non-influencer will flog it!
ETA: Niomi is a fully qualified yoga teacher now, you guys! Thanks @emm I totally forgot about all that yoga!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Thanks to @bolimepipi for the thread title!

I can't say Nims has done anything of note to warrant a recap, but here goes:
Lockdown has been spent prancing around the tacky mansion in various states of undress.
Nims is still heartbroken and madly manifesting, while Joey is shacked up with 'cool girl' Anna in London.
Freddie followed Anna, which means he's been added to Niomi's tit list, along with Dettol Daddy, who liked Anna's picture.
Nims seems to have given up on YouTube at the moment, but every day there's a new ad on Instagram:
Bras, knickers, MOPS, you name it, Niomi the non-influencer will flog it!
completed some not great looking yoga course, despite seemingly not being very good at it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh I think we forgot about her running record!
She has done so little recently I am actually shocked this thread has moved on, it is the same with other threads here I follow. I can only assume it is a result of lockdown and not being able to do much else, I know this is the case for me!

Reactions: 13
Did Niomi remove the comments from her latest bikini photo?

Agree it’s alarming and triggering. She needs to get some serious help :(

As a side note, WHY is she still running when her doctor told her to stop? I mean, rhetorical question, we know why, but she obviously shouldn’t be ignoring medical advice.

Reactions: 20
Maybe Niomi's mom knew she'd get comments like this and hoped it would be a wake up call. I sympathise with post break-up weight loss--I've been through it myself--but Niomi had issues with food to begin with. She has never really eaten enough (or appeared to. For all we know, she binges and purges).

And that running excuse. She's over-exercising, not some kind of victim of a magical weight loss hobby.

Reactions: 16
Yea I'm so bored by Niomi too... there's actually a ton of stuff you can do by yourself during lockdown, that would be interesting to watch a video of. She's so lazy

Reactions: 3
This is not a meal I’m sorry. A few (notably lower calorie) vegetables in some stock, is that it? If she wants to starve herself I wish she would do it offline. Posting this after all the comments yesterday too...she knows exactly what she’s doing.
God forbid she adds some starch to thicken that broth.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
This is not a meal I’m sorry. A few (notably lower calorie) vegetables in some stock, is that it? If she wants to starve herself I wish she would do it offline. Posting this after all the comments yesterday too...she knows exactly what she’s doing.
I would love Abby Sharp to do a video on her, she must eat SO few calories compared to the exercise she does?

Reactions: 22
My inner nerd coming out here. It looks like the stew that Eowyn gave Aragon in The Two Towers.

...not appetising.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Sorry if you’ve already seen this ”I have been running a lot recently, and the weight falls off me when I run consistently, but this has not been my goal or intention. Running is like a meditation for me, which has been vital during lockdown 🙏. But again I must stress, I don’t do it to lose weight.” I think the normal response to losing weight to the point where you look like a skeleton is to eat more. it’s not healthy to lose weight when you’re in the normal weight range anyway. She’s not promoting wellness. This is disgusting.

Reactions: 27
i agree she knows exactly what she’s doing.

Reactions: 15
i agree she knows exactly what she’s doing.
yeah I agree, this is what I find worrying. Like I said in the last thread, that bikini post is like something pro- ana.... I don't think she really is that clueless she has no idea

Reactions: 12
I remember when years back Niomi used to be somewhat inspiring with her wellness and veganism. She was putting a lot of effort into her videos and talked about important topics. She doesn’t even do cooking videos anymore - probably because she’s not eating much. How can someone in their late twenties be so immature and irresponsible? her audience is full of young women who will do anything to look like her. i feel like she thinks that anyone who asks about her weight or shows even a little bit of a concern is a ‘hater’. Sorry Niomi but soon most of your audience will be ‘haters’ because there is every right for us to be concerned. Things are not looking great....

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.