Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yas1994

Her name is Anna Hernaman.

I have been going through her insta a bit deeper and she’s 31. Looks like her birthday is October 24th ♏ I thought she looked younger than that to be honest! I think her mom is fillapina or something?

edited to change it to 31. She posted her 30th birthday post in 2019. She’s older and I think this may be who joe marrys now then. Da da da damn! I thought if she was younger it wouldn’t last
Just did some snooping.. her mum is Peruvian not Filipino

Reactions: 2

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Sorry, not to throw a cat amongst the pigeons, but who is this Kitty person and how on Earth does she know that Joe moved out of the Freddie Flat (sorry, Casa de Wet Egg) and is living with some other guy?
I'm not sure if Kitty went into details on that one...Anyone?

Reactions: 1

Coldfeet

VIP Member
You can eat a healthful and / or vegan diet and not suffer from disordered eating, so maybe he doesn't have that problem now? I don't know anything about their food choices. Stefanie once said, she kept her plant based diet hidden because she didn't want to be judged for not doing it right. Maybe they are not fully vegan, or not as strict. I don't remember Niomi always being super strict, either. She was always patronizing, but she ate all kinds of stuff, like flapjacks and granola with lots of coconut sugar and coconut oil, and all that Sourced-Box crap.
Stefanie has a stomach/medical disorder.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
also how do these influencers get their boyfriends to be vegan with them when the bfs were big meat eaters before? Health chef steph, zanna van dijk, lucy watsons boyfriends are all now vegan. I tried to eat one veggie meal a week and my ex boyfriend made a right fuss and said he’d never be veggie, veggies/vegans need to get a life (he wasn’t very nice 😂) . Like do they tell them they have to be or are the bfs just really nice and want to for them
I think the latter.

saywhat22

Actually, Freddie followed her on Instagram ever since Joe and Niomi got together but I remember that he unfollowed her straight away when the rumours of their breakup started
Really? I thought it was common knowledge on here that Freddie never followed Niomi..

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I think a big difference that I've seen is that ethical vegans I know still eat junk, chips can be vegan, oreos are vegan, every burger place does a plant based patty now. These plant-based influencers don't eat any of that because for them it's a restriction diet, not a lifestyle.
I covett thee Alix is a mostly plant based vegetarian, she was totally plant based for a year or two, and i think she was a great example of how to do plant based 'normally' she isn't a wellness person, more fashion/beauty.

agnor

Actually, Freddie followed her on Instagram ever since Joe and Niomi got together but I remember that he unfollowed her straight away when the rumours of their breakup started
how possibly would you know that? Who would follow what Freddie does so much lol... only if you know him personally?

Personally, I'm more into Freddie + Anna, mainly because Anna isn't the first or the last single woman he follows on Instagram and he probably would prefer to enjoy his freedom now rather than tie himself with some woman so fast. She looks like a one-night stand type of gal though, so I'm not sure.

Nina2312

Joe, Niomi and Anna are all shallow, self-centered people... all the posters here have more guts than they ever will, they are lucky we're even talking about them at all!
I can't speak for Anna because I haven't seen anything of hers but from what I've seen from Niomi and Joeeeey I totally agree

Ariesbby

it is so unbelievably cringe to watch and all her friends are HORRIBLE friends for not stopping her. the desperation is real and it's not coming across as just like being single and wanting to post a sexy thirst trap here and there. it's the awkward desperate poses and the now incessant barrage of LOOKATMEIMSEXYISWEAR that scream insecurity. it's also very apparent that she is trying to appear like the Anna girl and in no galaxy is she even remotely similar to that girl, not in appearance, vibe, personality, behavior, fashion, sensuality, body type, NOTHING. and the thing is, any dude she draws in with these sad thirst trap pics is going to have an entirely false image of who they think she is, and then when she gets boring and uptight and sexless eventually they will leave her too. she needs to just be honest about who she is, good or bad, and find someone who likes that. there is a partner for EVERYONE on this earth. but you're not going to find it pretending to be someone you're not. Niomi has learned nothing and will likely continue to lead the same life that leads to the same heartaches until she does.
this comment kind of reminded me of my BFF, andhow she is with men. She acts like a total promiscuous woman who loves sex etc.. she gets a man who “checks” her box’s (she’s quite vain so he has to be good looking and educated). Then 6 months in I’m getting texts from her saying they haven’t had sex in a month since she isn’t into it. I’m like GIRL you are marketing yourself so wrong, since it’s the only way you think you can get male attention. Then her partner feels short since his super slutty girlfriend doesn’t want to touch him! Honestly if these women weren’t so focused on the “hottest guy and most successful” they may find someone who loves THEM and wants to be with them, for them.

Elyezabeth

Chatty Member
I don't follow her videos super closely - can someone fill me in on why she was told to stop running? Was it like internal organ problems or just a joint issue that her doctor thought she was making worse with running?