Niomi Smart #16 Why am I hungry I had a banana, and why is Freddie following Anna?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My jealousy for her metabolism is real.................šŸ˜©
Anna reeks of Cool Girl to me. Doubt she ate all that or that she eats like that continuously.

Niomi needs to step away from the internet, go to therapy, maybe do volunteer work. I'm 30 and choose to live with my Mom during the pandemic because otherwise, she'd be alone and I wouldn't be able to visit because traveling between where she lives and where I normally live is really discouraged. She makes it sound like it's some huge ordeal and she should be given sainthood. Like, duck off Niomi.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
Thank god I don't have to sit through her videos and just read the summary here :p thank you guys

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Iā€™m 28 and if Iā€™d known I wasnā€™t going to be able to see my Mum for a year and 1 month now I wouldā€™ve happily moved back home with her for that time šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø She should be grateful she gets to see her family and that her family even have space for her to stay, not everyone does.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Oh, FFS. My motto has always been ā€˜suffering is relativeā€™, but damn, twats like Niomi have REALLY tested me on that throughout this pandemic. Sure, being confined to your family home (sorry, mansion) is not ideal for you, Niomi, but DEAR GOD, WOMAN, have just a SMIDGE of sense and common decency, think about what this pandemic is like for other people, and DONā€™T COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR PRIVILEGE PUBLICLY.

Christ. I cannot. I guess itā€™s far too much to ask Niomi to think about anyone else. Or anything at all, really. The only ā€˜reflectionā€™ she knows anything about is the one in the mirror.

Last edited:
Reactions: 46
The things she complains about show what a privileged life she has. She's so freaking oblivious of what's going on or she just doesn't care. If staying at my mom's castle for a month was my biggest problem in life, i'd be freaking HAPPY!

Reactions: 21
Just watched her latest video, sheā€™s a spoilt little madam. She has such a luxurious lifestyle. Sheā€™s really out of touch with how the average person lives.

Reactions: 28
Just watched her latest video, sheā€™s a spoilt little madam. She has such a luxurious lifestyle. Sheā€™s really out of touch with how the average person lives.
Absolutely, though I feel like at this point sheā€™s no longer merely out of touch but rather wilfully ignorant. Thereā€™s no way that she doesnā€™t know how devastating this pandemic has been for other people, she simply doesnā€™t care.

I donā€™t want to seem too much of a crazed ā€˜HaTeRā€™, but, while I previously thought she was a dim yet harmless and well-meaning person, her behaviour and attitude in the past few months have made me think that she is truly an awful human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Is she SERIOUSLY complaining about being with her family during lockdown? I can't with her anymore :mad: The privilege is outrageous!

And the fact that she equates "self-love" entirely with superficial things like face masks and manicures :rolleyes: I agree - she has become a caricature of herself.

Reactions: 42
Is she SERIOUSLY complaining about being with her family during lockdown? I can't with her anymore :mad: The privilege is outrageous!

And the fact that she equates "self-love" entirely with superficial things like face masks and manicures :rolleyes: I agree - she has become a caricature of herself.
I made it only through her arrogant, lying intro. She seems not very nice, mean girls vibes. Good for Joe and Anna eating meat and carbs and enjoying the moment.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
If this was a Zombie apocalypse, Niomi would be one of the 1st people eaten... she's too dumb, spoiled or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The complaining about having to stay with her family for a few weeks has really annoyed me! So many people are staying away from their family terrified they will pass the virus on to them. I wonder how many of her viewers family members or people they know have died? Literally just go back to your flat if it's that tough no-one cares. And the comment about "scaremongering" on the news... Is she delusional? Over 1000 people a day are dying from the virus. And sorry moaning that she misses talking to people her own age?! Wasn't she on zoom in the same video chatting to someone? Volunteer at a food bank and shut-up.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I donā€™t buy into the whole self-love thing, but the pandemic is hard going on everyone. Itā€™s normal to miss friends & family, & your life. Iā€™m not Niomiā€™s biggest fan but she should be able to say something without having to acknowledge her privilege which I heard her do at least twice (ā€œI know Iā€™m so luckyā€, ā€œbut it could be worseā€)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Guys I think we finnally have proof...that at least Joe and Anna are hanging out.

Same table and same plates! The first was from Dims bridesmaid video the second was from Anna's story a today. Dectective I hear to say :cool:
Thatā€™s impressive detective work !
and look at all the food, that Mac and cheese and those sausages- Joe is eating now and not liquid diet! Sunday done right for Joe lol

and she captioned it ā€œSundaysā€ , wonder if itā€™s their usual Sunday routine for her to out it that way !

Reactions: 13
Thatā€™s impressive detective work !
and look at all the food, that Mac and cheese and those sausages- Joe is eating now and not liquid diet! Sunday done right for Joe lol

and she captioned it ā€œSundaysā€ , wonder if itā€™s their usual Sunday routine for her to out it that way !
Oh thank you. The second I saw Annaā€™s story I knew I recognised the table from the other video as I used to have the exact one. Joe certainly isnā€™t starving now. I wonder how long it took him to kick the vegan diet, my guess is ASAP :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I donā€™t buy into the whole self-love thing, but the pandemic is hard going on everyone. Itā€™s normal to miss friends & family, & your life. Iā€™m not Niomiā€™s biggest fan but she should be able to say something without having to acknowledge her privilege which I heard her do at least twice (ā€œI know Iā€™m so luckyā€, ā€œbut it could be worseā€)
It's the way she packages it that grates. The video is an excuse for an extensive ad.

Very fetching šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It's the way she packages it that grates. The video is an excuse for an extensive ad.
Fair enough. I donā€™t disagree. I didnā€™t think this video was as bad as some of the stuff sheā€™s put out recently (the ad aside).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She just wants a new boyfriend, you can tell. She wants to be in London and dating around..

Anyone else get the feeling her love of cooking is really just a way to control what she eats.
Yep definitely! although I canā€™t really blame her. When my ex dumped me and found a new f buddy I desperately wanted to find someone to make it even. A bit immature and silly but broken hearts arenā€™t very rational!

And 100% thatā€™s how it looks to me. Anyone who has had/been close to someone who has had an eating disorder would find that a lot of her behaviours strongly resemble that

Reactions: 17
Guys I think we finnally have proof...that at least Joe and Anna are hanging out.

Same table and same plates! The first was from Dims bridesmaid video the second was from Anna's story a today. Dectective I hear to say :cool:
Or is this proof that maybe her and Freddie are a thing? Seeing as Joe is rumoured to have moved elsewhere??

Although I always thought Freddie was gay. I just had those vibes. I might be completely wrong though.

Reactions: 3
Sometimes I wonder if she genuinely works out as much as she claims and shows in vlogs. Maybe she does a lot in vlogs to make it more interesting, try to be a motivation to others and keep her lazy days (which in her case is every single day) look somewhat busy. She's just skinny and not as toned as you expect someone who does yoga, pilates and HIIT often to be. I think after the breakup she's become lazy and depressed to do any sort of workout on most days with the exception of filming days because she wants to show the world she's over the breakup and back to being a fitness freak.
Agreed. And to be fair, she said she did a 20 minutes hiit workout and a 15 minutes of pilates. Doesn't sound that strenuous to me, unless she does tabata which i highly doubt.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.