Niomi Smart #16 Why am I hungry I had a banana, and why is Freddie following Anna?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her latest video... my god, I almost eye rolled myself into another dimension.

Says she likes spontaneity/adventure.......she's as predictable as a robot. WHEN has she ever shown her followers something adventurous? WHEN????? Eating a brownie must be right up there.
'Ooh, I'm gonna randomly step into a puddle' go dumbass go.
She is not spontaneous. And she knows it. In this interview she actually says 'I wish I was more spontaneous'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Agreed to everything everyone said re: this new video. So cringey. The whole full moon thing at the beginning was super weird as well.. she didn't even play it off like a joke. I think she's losing it. Girl needs an intervention.

Those dark jeans are so awful looking. I can't imagine her actually wearing them in real life. Also can she not find the right hair color? It always looks different, and it always looks worse.

That all said, I do feel for anyone who finds out that their ex-fiance that dumped them 6 months ago is hanging out with what looks like a party girl. That's gotta be a terrible feeling.

EDIT: Gahh she gives so much unsolicited advice. Sorry, I don't want ANY advice from her lol.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I donā€™t buy into the whole self-love thing, but the pandemic is hard going on everyone. Itā€™s normal to miss friends & family, & your life. Iā€™m not Niomiā€™s biggest fan but she should be able to say something without having to acknowledge her privilege which I heard her do at least twice (ā€œI know Iā€™m so luckyā€, ā€œbut it could be worseā€)
I have to respectfully disagree. At this point in the pandemic there is so much loss and suffering all around us that, while someone in a privileged situation like Niomiā€™s can feel some kind of way about missing ā€˜normalā€™ life, they cannot and should not be complaining about it publicly. Itā€™s in poor taste and extremely tone deaf. Especially as she has a platform and itā€™s not her first time complaining about her incredibly privileged circumstances. How can anyone think itā€™s okay to complain about being with their family for a few weeks when countless other peopleā€™s family members have literally died? Sorry, but no. ā€˜But I know Iā€™m so lucky, teeheeā€™ canā€™t make up for that.

And did she really say the media is fear-mongering (I refuse to watch her video)? Jesus, Niomi. Thousands (millions worldwide) of people have died, you dense, infuriating, inconsequential sack of wet toilet paper.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
"I'm 28 and living at my mom's" -- agreed, that comment tells us what we already know.

She's m i s e r a b l e.
Iā€™m 32 and living with the parents and probably on about 10% of her salary, she needs to get in the real world. They say money canā€™t buy happiness but it makes your life a hell lot more easy and comfortable.
If she couldnā€™t afford facials ,getting her hair done, buying designer clothes then she would be really miserable. This is only a short term problem for her!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
So bored of dimbobs now, Iā€™m purely here for Anna and Joe updates :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I feel like thereā€™s potential that IF Anna and wet-wipe ARE dating, he probably wouldnā€™t want it to get out because itā€™s relatively soon after he broke off an engagement. But I feel all the posts sheā€™s doing where he is in the background is potentially her subtlety letting people know.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
wow i feel good about myself now, thanks Niomi. ā€˜Whoā€™d have thought iā€™d be 28 and living with my mum...ā€™ Well iā€™m 30 in a month, moved back in with my parents after my relationship ended in June, donā€™t have enough money to buy a flat on my own and wonā€™t for years. I know everyoneā€™s at different stages and honestly even though itā€™s not ideal I donā€™t mind and know iā€™m fortunate to have parents I can live with. But when someone says something like that it makes you think youā€™re life isnā€™t going how it should be!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
WET WIPE šŸ˜‚ you made me spit out my coffee

From her comments it seems like her only goal now is to go back to London = find a bf, as if it will make her life better

Reactions: 24
Agreed. And to be fair, she said she did a 20 minutes hiit workout and a 15 minutes of pilates. Doesn't sound that strenuous to me, unless she does tabata which i highly doubt.
It bother me that she framed that as easy because she was sore from her real workout yesterday.

Reactions: 4
Most people with an ED are very very insecure and therefore often pleasers. Unless they are hangry or feeling/reaction bad because of this mental illness, they are definitely not cold fish, in stead they often seek validation by doing a lot for others. So I (respectfully!) disagree with you on this.
Or perhaps they seem really quite normal aside from the food issues, as many people with EDs do...?

Reactions: 4
I just her latest AD, I mean 'routine video' and was so distracted by the decor in that house!! The black and white mural on one wall with some butterflies on another and the faux aged whitewashed furniture and ceiling. I know it's super bitchy but I guess money really can't buy you taste.

Reactions: 20
I have to say I skipped through that POS video, half of it was an AD. How are the company sustainable if they keep sending tonnes of new clothes to all the Influencers?

Anyway, didn't she mention she was going to show her food too? All I saw at the end was an interesting looking dinner. Did she have breakfast, lunch, snacks?

Reactions: 13
Does anyone else feel like her accent is getting posher and posher?

imagine going for a walk and seeing someone just standing in a field taking to themselves!

I do feel like if we know Joe is dating Anna, she knows. And that must be awful. Especially as Anna is so loud and ā€˜fun fun funā€™ and Niomi must know she is quite rigid.

Reactions: 22
Re her Ads not being declared in title or thumbnail:

I reported the first time she did this during vlogmas to ASA, and they replied with that they had got in touch with her. When she did it again, I complained again and they never got back to me! Is this the same for everyone else? I'm wondering if perhaps somehow she isn't breaking the rules and having the declaration in the description is enough? So confused and frustrated that she's doing this when she thinks she's better than everyone else when in comes to influencing!

Reactions: 12
wow i feel good about myself now, thanks Niomi. ā€˜Whoā€™d have thought iā€™d be 28 and living with my mum...ā€™ Well iā€™m 30 in a month, moved back in with my parents after my relationship ended in June, donā€™t have enough money to buy a flat on my own and wonā€™t for years. I know everyoneā€™s at different stages and honestly even though itā€™s not ideal I donā€™t mind and know iā€™m fortunate to have parents I can live with. But when someone says something like that it makes you think youā€™re life isnā€™t going how it should be!
But this is your life NOW. It isn't your future. Stay steady, day at a time, think of the positives and do NOT think Dimbobs has any truth or wisdom that relates to you. She's completely shallow and has no real empathy. Hugs to you šŸ¤—šŸ¤—

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I feel the same way about that. I turn 40 at the end of the year and Iā€™m still at home due to mental health reasons for which I finally got help for last year after a breakdown at the end of 2019. In the middle of 2020 I felt Iā€™d made so much progress and was in the best mental space Iā€™ve ever been in and started to feel that I had a future, but then I was made redundant and now any plans I may have been forming have came crashing down.

I realise Iā€™m in a lucky position that I donā€™t have to worry about keeping a roof over my head on my own, but it does feel as if thereā€™s a stigma around it. I understand that everyone has a right to feel about their situation the way they do, but when I hear ā€˜ugh, I had to move back in with my mumā€™ I bristle at it. I get what sheā€™s saying about missing her old routines, but Iā€™m sure a lot of people out there in dire straits would love to be in her position right now.

Anyway, thatā€™s my rant for the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.