Niomi Smart #16 Why am I hungry I had a banana, and why is Freddie following Anna?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have to laugh at her posing with a bloody macaron. Couldn’t even take a bite for the photo. Did posing with the macaron brighten up her Tuesday? Because I doubt eating it did...as she wouldn’t eat it.

View attachment 404342
I don't get why she has to pose alongside that crappy wee macaron!? Literally not selling it to me. And she genuinely looks scared of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I just looked at Anna Hernaman's insta and I can't picture her with Joe! She is totally diff...I cant see that.

Reactions: 4
It's so weird to wear a Jesus necklace when you're not even religious. Personally I'm not a fan of religions but I respect those who believe and wouldn't wear a symbol of their faith as an accessory:rolleyes:
It's not a Jesus, lol. It's a woman's body from a series of pendants, called nude alphabet. Gifted, of course.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She has two poses for her crappy selfies, right hand in the hair covering part of her face ... and hair covering part of her face. So damn boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She has two poses for her crappy selfies, right hand in the hair covering part of her face ... and hair covering part of her face. So damn boring.
I am so bored of her content, something about eco packing peanuts? Riveting stuff. I did not make it through her sun tan ad either.

Reactions: 12
Well no, myself and my partner have never argued and we've never bickerered in the 2 and a half years we've been together. We just respect each other, we know what ticks each other off so we don't do those things. If we have a difference of opinion then we talk about it constructively. Just because a couple don't argue , doesn't mean there's something wrong. It's possible to have a relationship without arguments and snapping at each other.
I've been with my fiancé for a decade now so I find this absolutely fascinating. To set the scene: We lived with our own parents initially in Canada, then did long distance for a year and a half when I first moved to London, he then moved over to to join me and we've lived together ever since. We have a dog we got together and we own a condo in Canada which we rent out. We don't properly argue (i.e. yell/shout) but we definitely have strong discussions, have cried on occasion and are capable of irritating one another. We learn about each other through the process which is invaluable to moving our relationship forward. On another note, I love my mom to death, a relationship we've had since my birth, and we're capable of having heated chats as well.

I'm not a fan of the explanation of "we just respect each other" to conclude never arguing which you mention -- you can respect someone and, at the same time, have a non-calm way of communicating and expressing yourself. It's not as simple as "we know what ticks each other off so we don't do those things".

I'm not sure how old you are or if you share assets or if you have gone through proper hardships together like family deaths and financial crises. I'd say my fiancé and I never had a cross word for the first few years of our relationship either (and I'd tell my friends that with pride in a similar way that you share it on this thread) -- eventually, we went through tit, hard times, and we properly let each other in. It's really liberating, actually, being able to not restrict yourself from "[doing] those things" just because it "ticks [them off]". The level of comfort you can have with someone, knowing you can be a little crazy and they'll still love you, compared to mostly everyone else in the world, that's the good stuff and can contribute to making them your special person.

Please don't take any offence, I'm genuinely curious as I've only dated one person who is the one I'm still with now. I always wonder if we had gone through different things in the past 10 years if we would've maybe argued more or less or if it's just down to the 2 people's personalities that determine it.

To get this back to Dimbobs and DJ -- I think the issue there is that Dimbobs is passive aggressive and DJ is just passive. Ergo, no arguments/heat!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I've been with my fiancé for a decade now so I find this absolutely fascinating. To set the scene: We lived with our own parents initially in Canada, then did long distance for a year and a half when I first moved to London, he then moved over to to join me and we've lived together ever since. We have a dog we got together and we own a condo in Canada which we rent out. We don't properly argue (i.e. yell/shout) but we definitely have strong discussions, have cried on occasion and are capable of irritating one another. We learn about each other through the process which is invaluable to moving our relationship forward. On another note, I love my mom to death, a relationship we've had since my birth, and we're capable of having heated chats as well.

I'm not a fan of the explanation of "we just respect each other" to conclude never arguing which you mention -- you can respect someone and, at the same time, have a non-calm way of communicating and expressing yourself. It's not as simple as "we know what ticks each other off so we don't do those things".

I'm not sure how old you are or if you share assets or if you have gone through proper hardships together like family deaths and financial crises. I'd say my fiancé and I never had a cross word for the first few years of our relationship either (and I'd tell my friends that with pride in a similar way that you share it on this thread) -- eventually, we went through tit, hard times, and we properly let each other in. It's really liberating, actually, being able to not restrict yourself from "[doing] those things" just because it "ticks [them off]". The level of comfort you can have with someone, knowing you can be a little crazy and they'll still love you, compared to mostly everyone else in the world, that's the good stuff and can contribute to making them your special person.

Please don't take any offence, I'm genuinely curious as I've only dated one person who is the one I'm still with now. I always wonder if we had gone through different things in the past 10 years if we would've maybe argued more or less or if it's just down to the 2 people's personalities that determine it.

To get this back to Dimbobs and DJ -- I think the issue there is that Dimbobs is passive aggressive and DJ is just passive. Ergo, no arguments/heat!
I agree with all this. My husband and I have been together for 4 years and we have heated arguments and fights every once in a while. It’s a totally normal part of serious relationships and has nothing to do with not respecting one another...Arguing and fighting is part of all healthy human relationships.

Dimbobs thinking it’s some sort of achievement to never argue is completely misguided, and obviously that relationship failed completely 💀💀 it probably would’ve benefited them if either of them had a backbone and they argued once in a while, maybe then Joey wouldn’t be crying over peanut butter...

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The level of comfort you can have with someone, knowing you can be a little crazy and they'll still love you, compared to mostly everyone else in the world, that's the good stuff and can contribute to making them your special person.
100% this. I never really feel like I know a partner or can relax 100% until I’ve seen what they’re like when they’re annoyed at me tbh. It’s easy to be nice and respectful when things are fine, it’s when that’s tested that says more about someone. Maybe if Joe and Niomi broke that barrier and had some ‘cross words’ earlier then they could’ve resolved whatever was going on sooner 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I am loving all the perspectives here. If only I’d been here when I was getting broken up with before Lockdown 1.0. It would have really helped I think ❤

It’s conventional to demonise the dumper and be like “he doesn’t know what he’s missing”, “what a PoS”, “his loss”, “he’s crazy” etc. I know this is what my lovely friends told me at the time, in a very well meaning way. This is what society tells us to do but I actually believe (and I think this is what @cosmicodone is saying, but correct me if I’m wrong) that does us a disservice because it prevents us from building up the muscle to be able to accept that someone just doesn’t want to be with us. One great, well adjusted person can look at another great, well adjusted person and still be like ‘nope’. At any time. Neither party is at fault. It just is.
YES this is exactly what I've been trying to relay. it really says a lot that so many view my logical approach to loss as me somehow attacking Niomi/the symbolic dumpee for not coddling them. people always want to victimize themselves, and that just extends the pain. sure, sometimes people need to have a pity party, but that should be only 1% of the healing process. people often prefer to drown in their own pain bc it's familiar vs venturing into greener pastures bc that is new and the change scares them. and too often friends/family actually encourage people to remain in their pain by allowing them to continue talking about it or by doing the whole "his loss, he sucks, ew look at his new gf, look he gained weight" etc, vs tough loving them & not allowing them to talk about it/wallow in it. the more the dumpee finds anything to have a feeling about, the less they are coming to acceptance. the healing polarity of a breakup is apathy and serenity about that apathy, not anger/hate/resentment/bitterness, but people don't want to let go of their feelings for their ex so they convert the love to hate/anger, when really, they need to let it go entirely. the best thing we can do for our friends who have been dumped is show them new experiences/people to give them a new focus.

THIS!! I've been with my man for 5+ years and we get along so well, have so much in common, have all the same hobbies, and do everything together, but we still have had some heated fights over the years. they're very rare, but they also progressed our relationship SO MUCH. honestly, the bigger the fight, the bigger the progression. I dont know any super long lasting relationships that have withstood true hardships in life without a single fight. honestly, every couple I've known through the years that proclaimed they never fought had a very similar sudden end to their relationship much like Niomi and Joe.. where 1 was suddenly dumped "out of the blue". I mean, who can be surprised in that case? communication, and standing up for your opinions/feelings is important.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It's not a Jesus, lol. It's a woman's body from a series of pendants, called nude alphabet. Gifted, of course.
Speaking of which, is it me or that story was weird? “Thaaaaanks guys” thanks for what? Is she implying that people were telling her she was beautiful? And of course no mention of the fact that these items were gifted. I’ve reported the story to ASA.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Speaking of which, is it me or that story was weird? “Thaaaaanks guys” thanks for what? Is she implying that people were telling her she was beautiful? And of course no mention of the fact that these items were gifted. I’ve reported the story to ASA.
She's a human peacock, all this is for attention and adoration. Ya know, things that really matter in life.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know that the necklace is supposed to be a "T" shaped body and not Jesus on the cross, but why would she have chosen that letter anyway? An N or even S would be a much more logical choice. The T doesn't even look artistic to me, due to the fact that it immediately mentally registers as Jesus being crucified.

Also @ the creators of the alphabet necklaces, why would you not make "T" a person in Warrior 3 pose. Still T-shaped, not Jesus-shaped.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.