Niomi Smart #16 Why am I hungry I had a banana, and why is Freddie following Anna?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those cringey selfies she puts up are so sad, her fake smile never reaches her eyes, I can legit see the jaw strain she's always messaging away with her magic rocks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
the recent IG post is tragic. she looks like she’s been crying & painfully constipated. yikes. also she has definitely altered her lips in that pic. in the past few months she has been doing horrible lip overlining and adjusting to *that lip look, so I think it is safe to say that an actual lip filler is on it’s way (tbh I think she already has some but just a little, still tasteful, but she’s gonna overdo it in the near future, girl is spiralling)

Reactions: 14
She's looking rough. Worst of it is she's really jeopardizing her health and will likely have to deal with the ramifications of this strain she's putting on her body for years to come even after getting better.

Reactions: 11
This was shared on the Melanie forum by @RafaelaGoltsman, and I thought it would be useful to post here as well:

Is this perhaps a dig or inspired by Niomi's post? Her pose in the second slide is suspiciously similar to Niomi's in her video... and Niomi is following her. Would be interesting to see if she likes this post!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
View attachment 395122
This face screams “why am I hungry, I had a banana?😬🥶😂 She looks so uncomfortable and strained in the recent IG pic.
I was going to post this! I think she looks resigned and unhappy and hardly able to muster a smile. She must be so unhappy. I keep thinking that we don't know if this rumor about Joe and Anna has any truth in it, and that we will laugh when we find out that we wrote twenty pages about something that never happened. But Niomi certainly looks like she just found out her fiancé moved on with someone else. So sour and bitter.

Reactions: 17
I was going to post this! I think she looks resigned and unhappy and hardly able to muster a smile. She must be so unhappy. I keep thinking that we don't know if this rumor about Joe and Anna has any truth in it, and that we will laugh when we find out that we wrote twenty pages about something that never happened. But Niomi certainly looks like she just found out her fiancé moved on with someone else. So sour and bitter.
She also must be biting the bedpost because she's not able to swan around London-picking up her free food and drink and working, I mean posing, in cafés.

I bet her youtube comeback will be a boring ass yoga video 😴😴
And I’m betting she’ll be more smug than usual to prove that despite the backlash against her recently, she couldn’t be bothered and it only makes her stronger. Hehe I’m calling it!

Btw I come bearing gifts - Vox published this about whether manifesting really works. Spoiler alert: nah. In fact, research suggests that often it has the reverse effect because it makes us complacent and we make less efforts to reach our goals.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This was shared on the Melanie forum by @RafaelaGoltsman, and I thought it would be useful to post here as well:

It's a fuckin crime what some of these influencers are doing to the psyches of women with those filters and distorted camera lenses.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
that has to be the MOST dull caption I have ever seen her (or anyone really) post! so desperate for engagement but nothing to say? reminds me of Jim Chapman and Sarah
Niomi reminds me so much of this meme.
Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 12.12.23 pm.png
Screen Shot 2021-01-22 at 12.13.51 pm.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
What does Nimoi has to offer as a Youtuber? Like seriously, what?

• Heart
She looks like she’s been crying in every single pic, doesn’t she? Her eyes look so swollen and the whites of her eyes look so dull, idk how to explain it...just tired depressed eyes 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.