Niomi Smart #16 Why am I hungry I had a banana, and why is Freddie following Anna?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always find this sort of comment hilariously presumptuous, like people have to follow some arbitrary timeline and stop their own life for the feelings of someone they just intentionally disconnected from. when you dump someone, you are FREE. they don't get a say in your life anymore. you get to do what you want, and what is right for you. it's not Niomi's business what he does now, nor how fast he is doing it. it doesnt change that he wanted to dump Niomi. he clearly was over her for a while and it seems this Anna girl runs in the same circle, and it doesn't take long to jump from friend to dating if you've known someone a long time. if he had a friendship with Anna that he could feel was starting to slip into actual feelings and dumped Niomi immediately bc he felt it was edging into emotionally cheating, then he is in the clear. he did the right thing. why should he be penalized for his feelings? if this was a romcom with Anna and Joe as the main characters and Niomi as the controlling loveless relationship in the way, the audience would be cheering away for Anna+Joe. life is short, the pandemic has taught us as much. too short to stay in a crappy relationship and way too short to not be with someone you want to be with bc you dont want to hurt your ex's feelings. plus, the whole lockdown situation very likely messed with his timeline. if he was thinking of dumping her, it is likely he had to wait a while to not be callous. but that doesn't mean his feelings weren't already moving along. plus - it was OBVIOUS there was issues there and Niomi was like purposely ignoring them. if she wasn't so self centered and only thinking of herself, she would have noticed his shift. I have very little sympathy for girls like Niomi who live in their own world and then when they get "blindsided" bc they insisted on living in fantasy land, expect to be victimized. if we can see it in small clips of videos, it was certainly present enough for HER to notice. if Joe didn't leave her for Anna, he would've left her eventually anyway. getting mad at Anna is just redirecting feelings instead of dealing with the feelings. it doesn't change the reality.
you get that you've also just presumed a lot about Joe, Niomi and Anna right? Everyone has their own opinions on time lines - agreed. Unless you know the situation entirely, I dont think it's fair to put all the blame on Niomi. IF that photo from October time with Anna &co is with Joe then it all seems a bit fishy.
I think people on here are putting themselves in Joe's shoes, and not thinking about what it's like to be Niomi, or even any girl who gets engaged and then dumped! Some people on here seem to think if their partner turned around tomorrow and out of the blue dumped them, for what they then found out down the line to be for someone else, they'd be fine with it. I just dont believe that. If he was over Niomi for a while HE SHOULD HAVE DUMPED HER THEN! Dont think anyone is mad at anna btw- people just have a habit of blaming girls in situations when actually the man's been a bit shady.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Now knowing Anna is 32 this year, I think she might be looking for something serious.
Just because she’s turning 32 doesn’t mean that she wants “something serious”. We really need to stop assuming that every woman in her thirties wants to settle down.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 73
I feel like there’s more psychoanalysing of joe’s character and his dating habits here on Niomi thread than Jim/Sarah on tanya’s lol! no offense to anyone who’s interested in the potential Joe gossip but I always found him a bit boring 😴 and was secretly kinda hoping we could just ignore him now when they broke up but it seems like it’s only ramped up!
He is very boring. And very, very pretty. Oh so pretty 😭 😭😭

Jim...is not pretty.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You know Niomi is being boring when we’re back at the exact same Joe vs Niomi discussion we had at length in August 😂 quick Dimbobs post a bikini picture or say something dumb! Give the people what they want!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Sorry if I’m dumb but what the heck is a sustainable fake tan? Just go outside with sunscreen 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
someone on here saw Joe and Anna a while ago, and then again this weekend with Freddie. Her and Freddie also posted the same Insta story from the same place the poster spotted them 🕵🏻‍♀️

Not that my gut feeling means anything but I’m sure her and Joe are dating - probably seems more serious (to Anna?) because of lockdown and they have nothing else to do. It’s not like Joe can travel / go on nights out etc and make the most of being single so why not hang out with a beautiful woman. I reckon she’s only met his ‘family’ because he lives with Freddie so will have met her at their flat.

Now knowing Anna is 32 this year, I think she might be looking for something serious. Be interesting to see if Joe carries it on once restrictions lift and he gets some freedom / options. I think he’s too reserved / homely for Anna long term.
he doesn't live with freddie.....
hes moved to another place and has a male roommate(s)...
please don't ask how i know this I already feel like i expose too much here

• Wow
Reactions: 43
If you know Joe in real life — please marry him and plaster it all over social media to annoy Nimbobs 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Attention everyone we need to protect @kittymeowlondon at all costs.

Also this guy is constantly on the move. Literally.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Just went to see what the craic was with her new video and as if it's a 13 minute advert. So patronising and smug.

Reactions: 10
Just because she’s turning 32 doesn’t mean that she wants “something serious”. We really need to stop assuming that every woman in her thirties wants to settle down.
Please say it louder for the people in the back! I don't know if I like Anna's online persona but she is pretty, extroverted and seems to like her party. Nothing about her indicates that she wants to "settle down" other than an old fashioned perception of want a woman should want.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It's strange that he moved out. I thought Joe owned the flat? Or do I have that wrong?
yes he does ! I remember when Joe & Dimbobs moved in there, and madam was moving her stuff in and taking over the kitchen, she made some comment about Freddie being lucky that they were allowing him to stay there !!!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
yes he does ! I remember when Joe & Dimbobs moved in there, and madam was moving her stuff in and taking over the kitchen, she made some comment about Freddie being lucky that they were allowing him to stay there !!!
That's what I thought!

It's a bit odd that he'd move out of a flat he owns to go and rent a place (if that's what he's doing - he could own more than one property for all I know!)

Reactions: 7
There is so much love here for Joe and Anna when they both share the same careless covid ideas as Niomi. They are just smarter with not posting that much evidence lately.
They are all rich and think they can get away with anything they want, so honestly no good for Joe or Anna from me, just like with Niomi.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Freddie was meant to be 'grateful' to rent the flat, according to dumped Dimbobs

• Wow
Reactions: 15
someone on here saw Joe and Anna a while ago, and then again this weekend with Freddie. Her and Freddie also posted the same Insta story from the same place the poster spotted them 🕵🏻‍♀️

Not that my gut feeling means anything but I’m sure her and Joe are dating - probably seems more serious (to Anna?) because of lockdown and they have nothing else to do. It’s not like Joe can travel / go on nights out etc and make the most of being single so why not hang out with a beautiful woman. I reckon she’s only met his ‘family’ because he lives with Freddie so will have met her at their flat.

Now knowing Anna is 32 this year, I think she might be looking for something serious. Be interesting to see if Joe carries it on once restrictions lift and he gets some freedom / options. I think he’s too reserved / homely for Anna long term.
don’t let this turn into the zoella thread where we all start speculating how women in their thirties must be feeling because of what old fashioned society says about their age... 😅

I’ll be happy as a duck if I’m still carefree as Anna at 32

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.