Niomi Smart #16 Why am I hungry I had a banana, and why is Freddie following Anna?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always secretly hoped to have a go at dreamy Joe. I’ve seen him a few times out and about as I live near Fulham and he is GORGEOUS. Luckily I have never followed dimbobs or liked her pictures. Mind you, I’d better unfollow Joe and unlike his pics now. If Anna can do it...

😂😂😂

Edit: I am taking the piss as I am in a relationship, although he is quite dreamy (but very dull according to Nimbobs videos)

Anna being a follower of Nimbobs and liking her pics (of her and Joe) is shady AF, I bet dim Joe hasn’t even noticed either.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm so sick of influencers telling me that "it's okay to have lazy days" and "it's okay not to feel motivated with work". Guess what, dimwits? Not all of us are influencers who can post one sponsored post and do f*ck all the rest of the month in order to hEaL and PrAcTiSe SelF-lOvE. Us mere mortals don't have the option to feel unmotivated with work, because we don't have easy money and we have bills to pay.

I swear I read some variation of this caption every single day and it's beyond infuriating and tone-deaf. Sorry for the rant.
dms.jpg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
And why does she need a glamour shot for that post? I wondered the same thing about the ceiling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm so sick of influencers telling me that "it's okay to have lazy days" and "it's okay not to feel motivated with work". Guess what, dimwits? Not all of us are influencers who can post one sponsored post and do f*ck all the rest of the month in order to hEaL and PrAcTiSe SelF-lOvE. Us mere mortals don't have the option to feel unmotivated with work, because we don't have easy money and we have bills to pay.

I swear I read some variation of this caption every single day and it's beyond infuriating and tone-deaf. Sorry for the rant.
View attachment 410365
Also has tagged loads of brands but hasn't disclosed that they're gifted. Including the necklace and all the charlotte tilbury makeup.

• Wow
That's actually pretty disturbing if you imagine it from Niomi's point of view. Yikes.

Like if my ex's new duck buddy pending upgrade used to follow my life and my relationship closely, I would block them both into oblivion.
Honestly... I don’t think it’s weird. She spent four years convincing her followers he was the perfect man, so of course when he’s on the market, people would jump on it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Rich people circles are so incestuous, anyone watch Made in Chelsea? They swap partners like there’s no tomorrow, I wouldn’t like it myself but for those people it seems normal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

View attachment 410365
What the duck does this photo of her wearing a crucifix-lookalike and poorly-applied thick eyeliner have to do with the caption? And I don't think anyone would like to take advice from the laziest human being on the planet, I know I sure wouldn't. She has this "career" solely because of Marcus Butler and I hope she thanks him for it. She has no personality and is an average looking girl, there's no way she'd be able to crack this "cash cow influencer lifestyle" if she had 0 followers and was starting from scratch right now.

What she lacks is credibility as she is, without a shadow of a doubt, a pathological liar or is just genuinely so delusional. She's so unbelievably insecure that it has to be one or the other. As petty as it sounds, I have genuine joy that she is no doubt suffering right now - simply because she shouldn't be. She has enough privilege in her life considering the current state of the world where she, despite being broken up with, should be decently OK 6 months later from that infamous end of July/early August dumping date. But she's not. Because she's on social media too much and portrays this "new chapter" life when she herself doesn't believe it. Unfortunately, she could have healed but she hasn't. It's because of her ego. Her need to portray this "perfect life" and "perfect body" when a brain stem (i.e. probably the world's population her excluding her minions) can she that she has neither.

I think Joe dumping her made her realise that she can't have control over her whole life. People can *gasp* leave her! It was no doubt a massive blow, not because she loved him deeply (I'm doubtful she did), but because this "he's pahfect!" charade was up. Friends of mine who have a smaller ego than her are still embarrassed to no end that they're single at around her age (nothing wrong with that in my opinion BTW), so I can't imagine how much she's struggling with that.

I mean, look at the Instagram of her spraying some cleaning solution at the camera with a mop next to her... :sick::sick::sick: my literal goodness.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She has this "career" solely because of Marcus Butler and I hope she thanks him for it.
She doesn’t. In the magazine article someone posted the other day she said her ‘friends’ encouraged her to start a blog. That’s the problem with surrounding yourself with people who can’t be honest, and just tell you what you want to hear. She’s heard idiots say she’s a self made, independent woman for so long she actually believes it now

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
She doesn’t. In the magazine article someone posted the other day she said her ‘friends’ encouraged her to start a blog. That’s the problem with surrounding yourself with people who can’t be honest, and just tell you what you want to hear. She’s heard idiots say she’s a self made, independent woman for so long she actually believes it now
You're so right.

Remember in the "I'm not an influencer" video when she says that "all of us" (Marcus, Zoe, Jim, etc.) were "wondering where this could take us"... they all probably had a million followers before she joined the bandwagon.

I think that video and the Charlotte bridesmaid video plus this video are among the most ridiculous videos she's posted:

Reactions: 19

View attachment 410365
Oh Niomi darling I know it is hard for you to believe but some of us can't afford to be lazy or skip work.

What the duck does this photo of her wearing a crucifix-lookalike and poorly-applied thick eyeliner have to do with the caption? And I don't think anyone would like to take advice from the laziest human being on the planet, I know I sure wouldn't. She has this "career" solely because of Marcus Butler and I hope she thanks him for it. She has no personality and is an average looking girl, there's no way she'd be able to crack this "cash cow influencer lifestyle" if she had 0 followers and was starting from scratch right now.

What she lacks is credibility as she is, without a shadow of a doubt, a pathological liar or is just genuinely so delusional. She's so unbelievably insecure that it has to be one or the other. As petty as it sounds, I have genuine joy that she is no doubt suffering right now - simply because she shouldn't be. She has enough privilege in her life considering the current state of the world where she, despite being broken up with, should be decently OK 6 months later from that infamous end of July/early August dumping date. But she's not. Because she's on social media too much and portrays this "new chapter" life when she herself doesn't believe it. Unfortunately, she could have healed but she hasn't. It's because of her ego. Her need to portray this "perfect life" and "perfect body" when a brain stem (i.e. probably the world's population her excluding her minions) can she that she has neither.

I think Joe dumping her made her realise that she can't have control over her whole life. People can *gasp* leave her! It was no doubt a massive blow, not because she loved him deeply (I'm doubtful she did), but because this "he's pahfect!" charade was up. Friends of mine who have a smaller ego than her are still embarrassed to no end that they're single at around her age (nothing wrong with that in my opinion BTW), so I can't imagine how much she's struggling with that.

I mean, look at the Instagram of her spraying some cleaning solution at the camera with a mop next to her... :sick::sick::sick: my literal goodness.
I think she's going for sainthood now! 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dimbob’s “it’s okay to hAvE lAzY dAyS” reads like Marie Antoinette’s “let them eat cake”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
144127310_447237703295593_7418119253623414262_n.jpg

She needs to stop posting this photo, I think it's one of her worst ones in recent times. She looks so sad and tired?!

Reactions: 12
If she really meant it as a serious post, she wouldn't have tagged all of those brands.

Reactions: 14
I always secretly hoped to have a go at dreamy Joe. I’ve seen him a few times out and about as I live near Fulham and he is GORGEOUS. Luckily I have never followed dimbobs or liked her pictures. Mind you, I’d better unfollow Joe and unlike his pics now. If Anna can do it...

😂😂😂

Edit: I am taking the piss as I am in a relationship, although he is quite dreamy (but very dull according to Nimbobs videos)

Anna being a follower of Nimbobs and liking her pics (of her and Joe) is shady AF, I bet dim Joe hasn’t even noticed either.
Agreed. I follow Niomi on Twitter and Instagram but if Joe asked me out on a date after their breakup I'd go there in a heartbeat. I follow her but I don't owe her any loyalty, it's not like she's my friend or even an acquaintance.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was thinking this earlier when someone said it looked like he was at a family event or something with Anna in October. If there was overlap he is a colossal prick, given that he must’ve dumped Niomi either for someone he hadn’t even met yet (because of lockdown where he was with Niomi) or he was locked down with Niomi and lining up this relationship with someone else? Like, neither of those are even a normal case of cheating or just meeting someone else which would be bad enough...that’s next level arseholery 🧐

I once broke up with a guy I’d been seeing for a few months. The reason being was that another guy I barely knew, had asked me on a date. The fact I was interested in the latter showed me that I wasn’t invested in guy no.1 as much as I thought I was. Ended up breaking it off with both of them.

I don’t think joe is a prick for breaking up with Niomi if he found himself interested in someone else...

I think the biggest D-head thing would be the fact he prooposed to someone he obviously wasn’t deeply invested and in love with. Too many spineless guys go along with relationships with more strong willed women because they cba to be alone.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Why are you guys simping over Joe 😭 No offense to anyone, but he seems like a wet sock?

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.