Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I’m 28 and if I’d known I wasn’t going to be able to see my Mum for a year and 1 month now I would’ve happily moved back home with her for that time 🤷🏻‍♀️ She should be grateful she gets to see her family and that her family even have space for her to stay, not everyone does.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Milliehaha123

Chatty Member
Don’t want to state the obvious here but (not that I actually really give much of a shit) whether Anna is dating Joe or Freddie surely she shouldn’t be having dinner with them due to a small issue called lockdown? These people are all as bad as each other - incredibly entitled rich kids who think they’re above everyone else. Good luck to them they deserve each other. And as for Dimbobs she can also stop crying about the fact she’s stuck in a beautiful county, in a multi million pound mansion with her family. She has also the hours to practise yoga / make wholesome food / shop for tat, sorry sustainable clothes and stare at herself all day. Heck she could ‘self love’ 9am-9pm if she really wanted to. STOP MOANING WHEN PEOPLE ARE DYING AND STOP BREAKING COVID RULES SO WE CAN ALL GET OUT OF THIS SHIT SHOW.

That’s all. Can you tell I’m hangry 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

imsorryabtthisacct

he doesn't live with freddie.....
hes moved to another place and has a male roommate(s)...
please don't ask how i know this I already feel like i expose too much here
Attention everyone we need to protect @kittymeowlondon at all costs.

Also this guy is constantly on the move. Literally.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Kind of annoyed me that she was complaining about lockdown repeatedly in this video and how horrible it is for her, eg. she's bored, can't go to her flat, can't see friends. But there's absolutely no acknowledgement for what this is all for and how many people are dying. Also no acknowledgement for all the key workers risking their lives and would love to be at home doing nothing!

• Heart

QueenBW

VIP Member
I hope this isn’t taken personally, it certainly isn’t intended to be, I’ve been guilty of this too - I don’t agree that women being comfortable with their bodies (and yes even when we’re talking about Dimbobs) implies they’re doing it to sexually manipulate anyone. I find it... am I going to use the word? I guess I am going to use that word... sexist. I find it sexist. I’m not saying I’m a nudist that walks around naked to normalise the female form, but seriously, I’m done with that vibe of my friend or aunt widening their eyes from across the room to signal to me that my T-shirt has lowered and now my cleavage is slightly visible and if I don’t adjust it back to a socially acceptable level I’m a man-eater. I had a laugh when we were saying that before, but I don’t think it’s funny anymore. But hey, you do you.
I think the thing is that before the breakup, she didn't use to do this so often. Yes, she had sexy photos from her holidays, but I don't remember her trying on clothes and showing off her underwear. Maybe I'm wrong.

Skimming through the video. She's still pushing the focusing on me-me-me, self-love angle. Yay...

ETA: And for anyone who might still think she doesn't overexercise: she admits herself that that day she did HIIT, pilates, then went on a long walk, and THEN she did yoga. Sorry but that's not healthy. It's the opposite of it. And it pisses me off that she kept saying her exercise routine was helping her through lockdown. The damage she's doing to anyone who's feeling vulnerable is just... insane.

• Heart

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Did she delete her how I fixed my teeth video, or private it? Is there any way to watch it? I'm looking into it myself (post-covid obv) and genuinely interested to watch it, annoying it's gone.

She's a fantastic ad for invisalign, she looks like a totally different person.
Think it’s deleted. She had Invisalign and one veneer (not sure if a porcelain etc veneer or bonding veneer) on that weird tiny tooth she had next to the front two teeth, and cosmetic bonding on the others I think. Tbh cosmetic bonding is what makes the huge difference, I had Invisalign and bonding and the bonding makes all your teeth the same length which Invisalign doesn’t really do, would highly recommend it. Someone pointed out Joe has had it too and his look great also.

Soon she's gonna start saying "Just eat healthily, brush and floss and you'll have teeth like mine"
Can’t get cavities when you don’t eat

9A27E96C-741E-427A-9A54-4C9D8C7F1539.jpeg

• Haha

kittymeowlondon

Chatty Member
someone on here saw Joe and Anna a while ago, and then again this weekend with Freddie. Her and Freddie also posted the same Insta story from the same place the poster spotted them 🕵🏻‍♀️

Not that my gut feeling means anything but I’m sure her and Joe are dating - probably seems more serious (to Anna?) because of lockdown and they have nothing else to do. It’s not like Joe can travel / go on nights out etc and make the most of being single so why not hang out with a beautiful woman. I reckon she’s only met his ‘family’ because he lives with Freddie so will have met her at their flat.

Now knowing Anna is 32 this year, I think she might be looking for something serious. Be interesting to see if Joe carries it on once restrictions lift and he gets some freedom / options. I think he’s too reserved / homely for Anna long term.

• Wow

sitkx

VIP Member
I've been with my fiancé for a decade now so I find this absolutely fascinating. To set the scene: We lived with our own parents initially in Canada, then did long distance for a year and a half when I first moved to London, he then moved over to to join me and we've lived together ever since. We have a dog we got together and we own a condo in Canada which we rent out. We don't properly argue (i.e. yell/shout) but we definitely have strong discussions, have cried on occasion and are capable of irritating one another. We learn about each other through the process which is invaluable to moving our relationship forward. On another note, I love my mom to death, a relationship we've had since my birth, and we're capable of having heated chats as well.

I'm not a fan of the explanation of "we just respect each other" to conclude never arguing which you mention -- you can respect someone and, at the same time, have a non-calm way of communicating and expressing yourself. It's not as simple as "we know what ticks each other off so we don't do those things".

I'm not sure how old you are or if you share assets or if you have gone through proper hardships together like family deaths and financial crises. I'd say my fiancé and I never had a cross word for the first few years of our relationship either (and I'd tell my friends that with pride in a similar way that you share it on this thread) -- eventually, we went through shit, hard times, and we properly let each other in. It's really liberating, actually, being able to not restrict yourself from "[doing] those things" just because it "ticks [them off]". The level of comfort you can have with someone, knowing you can be a little crazy and they'll still love you, compared to mostly everyone else in the world, that's the good stuff and can contribute to making them your special person.

Please don't take any offence, I'm genuinely curious as I've only dated one person who is the one I'm still with now. I always wonder if we had gone through different things in the past 10 years if we would've maybe argued more or less or if it's just down to the 2 people's personalities that determine it.

To get this back to Dimbobs and DJ -- I think the issue there is that Dimbobs is passive aggressive and DJ is just passive. Ergo, no arguments/heat!
I agree with all this. My husband and I have been together for 4 years and we have heated arguments and fights every once in a while. It’s a totally normal part of serious relationships and has nothing to do with not respecting one another...Arguing and fighting is part of all healthy human relationships.

Dimbobs thinking it’s some sort of achievement to never argue is completely misguided, and obviously that relationship failed completely 💀💀 it probably would’ve benefited them if either of them had a backbone and they argued once in a while, maybe then Joey wouldn’t be crying over peanut butter...

• Heart
Reactions: 42

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Let's not forget that she bakes but never fries them.

It just occurred to me that Joe probably loved her so very much until the end, but he was just HANGRY... :oops:
Bizarre to think they started their relationship going to a pub where she had a substantial meal and he had steak (I think?) and it ended with her hiding PB and telling him off for eating toast 🥴 the glow down is real

• Haha
  • Heart

Tshads404

Is she SERIOUSLY complaining about being with her family during lockdown? I can't with her anymore :mad: The privilege is outrageous!

And the fact that she equates "self-love" entirely with superficial things like face masks and manicures :rolleyes: I agree - she has become a caricature of herself.

Elyezabeth

Chatty Member
yeah I cannot imagine her accepting therapy, remember when she said they never argued? I don't see how that is even possible in a long term relationship
I've heard quite a few people claim they "never argue" and while a healthy relationship certainly doesn't involve any screaming or insulting each other, if two people spend years together and NEVER disagree about the smallest thing, I think that just means at least one of them is a doormat who's more focused on keeping the peace than asserting themselves.

Reactions: 41

Farringdon

I don’t judge anyone living at home. It means you’re fortunate enough to have a family home to go back to. I don’t, so going back home was never an option for me and I financially and emotionally struggled a lot because of it. It bears a lot on your psyche knowing that you don’t have a stable “base” to retreat to. I’m often very envious of people who move back home for whatever reason.
*Don’t let Naomi’s narrow views shame you for that.*

It’s also nigh on impossible to save for a house deposit (especially in the south), without moving back home.

Like others said, Naomi’s success (both her personal perception of what constitutes success and job successes as a blogger) has been defined by the men in her life. Marcus her ex obviously introduced her to blogging and she owes her blogger gig to him almost completely. Since then her romantic life has been a strong part of her paaaahfect brand. She isn’t the strong singleton, she’s the prim-proper-pretty yoga princess with the “perfect” life we should all envy.

She hates being at home in part I imagine, because lockdown inhibits her from being able to find a guy to feed into that narrative.

I also just think she’s one of those girls that have to have a boyfriend.

I don’t think Anna is much different tbh. She seems like a wannabe influencer to me based on her posts.

The trio all seem like pretty shallow people.

• Heart

Mr.Mistoffelees

Chatty Member
There is so much love here for Joe and Anna when they both share the same careless covid ideas as Niomi. They are just smarter with not posting that much evidence lately.
They are all rich and think they can get away with anything they want, so honestly no good for Joe or Anna from me, just like with Niomi.
Yup. She's just as big of a covidiot as Niomi, if not bigger.

anna.jpg

Edited to add context: Anna and her friends are cheering on holiday because they won't have to self-isolate after their Mykonos vacation.

• Angry
  • Wow

Callan

VIP Member
I can't speak for Anna because I haven't seen anything of hers but from what I've seen from Niomi and Joeeeey I totally agree
She gives zero shits about Covid... she's a crap human, period... the stupid country I live in has lost 400,000 to it already, I had to give birth wearing a mask.. people like her are worst of the worst trying to skirt rules for their personal fun times.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

Roo89

"I'm 28 and living at my mom's" -- agreed, that comment tells us what we already know.

She's m i s e r a b l e.
I’m 32 and living with the parents and probably on about 10% of her salary, she needs to get in the real world. They say money can’t buy happiness but it makes your life a hell lot more easy and comfortable.
If she couldn’t afford facials ,getting her hair done, buying designer clothes then she would be really miserable. This is only a short term problem for her!

• Heart

sarah17020661

DAC63BA0-7734-4A13-9C37-CC288A5F25F0.png

pahahahhahaha imagine having the personality of wet lettuce and saying you should have been in gossip girl (not could)

next Delusional gleambot to try acting?!

• Haha
  • Sick