Niomi Smart #16 Why am I hungry I had a banana, and why is Freddie following Anna?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
long time lurker- Do we think she could have lost some large amount of money in India with the apartment/redecorator/literally anything? It's bizarre this behavior of hers to take on so much AD work (lol, jk she wouldn't actually call it an AD ;)) because it doesn't trend with her previous Non Influencer behaviors... but people that need money, work for it. Or maybe she's trying to financially leverage herself right now?
yes and they had booked a lot of the wedding stuff, she mentioned they didnt get back deposits from venue etc in a video

Reactions: 6
Or if as suspected, Joey wasn't into the influencer lifestyle and she somewhat blames her job for the breakup, she could be trying to make as much money as possible now so she can give it up - or enough to fund moving into yoga retreats or whatever, which would be financially risky.

I'm not sure about losing money on the India apartment - jobs like that usually pay a pretty hefty amount of relocation costs. My friend was given 3 grand a month to rent and he was only going to Cheltenham.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
WHAT? Two weeks..? The average hair growth is approx half an inch a month, meaning her hair likely grew a quarter of an inch in those two weeks.

Hugely misleading especially as she’s clearly got clean/freshly styled hair in the second pic and scruffy hair in the first pic. I can’t cope with these people 😂😂 do you think your followers are stupid.....?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
She's leaning back in the second photo, and in the stories where she's talking to the camera she has pulled all her hair from the back to in front of her shoulders so it looks like she has loads.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
WHAT? Two weeks..? The average hair growth is approx half an inch a month, meaning her hair likely grew a quarter of an inch in those two weeks.

Hugely misleading especially as she’s clearly got clean/freshly styled hair in the second pic and scruffy hair in the first pic. I can’t cope with these people 😂😂 do you think your followers are stupid.....?!
I came here to say exactly that. She should have at least said 2 months and even then I doubt it would have grown that fast. Not to mention the "after" pic is following a hair colour touch up and it's clearly been styled.

Very misleading.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I came here to say exactly that. She should have at least said 2 months and even then I doubt it would have grown that fast. Not to mention the "after" pic is following a hair colour touch up and it's clearly been styled.

Very misleading.
I was thinking that re the colour touch up! It looks lighter but more importantly it looks like it's had a toner on it, the brassy tones are totally gone. Can't see Dimbobs doing that herself tbh.

Reactions: 13
I was thinking that re the colour touch up! It looks lighter but more importantly it looks like it's had a toner on it, the brassy tones are totally gone. Can't see Dimbobs doing that herself tbh.
She matches Noodle!🐶

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand, should we buy those vitamins or can we just manifest pahhfect hair in our pahhfect notebooks?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I mean she lies about everything else being perfect in her life, might as well sell some vitamins that will never make your hair grow, right?

Reactions: 11
Hilarious how the word [ad} is right over her head, she should wear it as a hat.
probably more efficient to get it as a tattoo, she is basically a walking billboard for anyone willing to pay her.
Is it me or does she not even look any more tanned after using it?

Lol has anyone seen Charlotte’s double take on that bikini post? 😝View attachment 406542
powerful?! what about that screamed powerful in ANY way, she looks weak af

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Lies!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Let's not forget just a few weeks ago she made a boring hair styling video & was going on about how it's all genetics & her mom has the same hair. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 17
In addition to that obviously looking like more than 2 weeks of growth, if she got it dyed/toned, wouldn't they also likely have trimmed at least a bit? Those photos are absolutely not an honest representation of 2 weeks of growth. Even given all the right vitamins, your head can only produce hair so fast.

Also I feel like her hair has always had a natural texture that's very "fluffy". It looks very dry and bordering on frizzy, but a straight type of frizzy so it doesn't look as out of control as curly hair might. It's never looked smooth and soft, and that natural texture makes it easy for her to play up the "look how much hair I have!" when a few weeks or months of a vitamin wouldn't grow any new hair out more than a couple inches from your scalp.

Reactions: 8
Her claim that her hair is in better health and condition since taking the vitamins for a short period of time makes NO sense (unless she’s just talking about the tiny amount of hair growth). Does she know that hair is dead once it leaves the scalp?

Reactions: 18
I'm honestly dumbfounded as to how much of a sell-out she is proving to be. She really needs to delete the "Not an influencer" video at this point because it's a total joke. I wish I had kept track of all the ADs she's done this month (not just on her grid and youtube, but also on stories) because it seems to me like it's been more than ever before. Maybe I'll actually count how many she does in February. I really don't understand what's going through her mind?? Considering every sponsorship must be between 10K-25K she is making bleeping bank right now, but it's definitely at the expense of her image! She seems to have given up on the long-term strategy and is just doing whatever it takes to make as much as money as she can in the short-term. Maybe she really is planning to drop 'influencing' once the pandemic is behind us, and just focus on yoga teaching or whatever else.

Niomi has always had thick hair and a lot of it--it's pure genetics. She's said it herself many times over the years, and it's just plain obvious if you've followed her for long enough as her hair has just always looked this way and her mom obviously has a similar type. So for her to post this kind of ad is just plain disingenuous as it is (even if she had used the vitamins for, say, 8 months, it would still be deceitful to claim that her hair condition was due to them when she knows full well it's just genetics), but to then admit she's actually only used the product for TWO weeks makes this AD another level of dishonest!!! She really thinks her followers are fools, doesn't she? I can't believe she has the audacity to call it her "hair secret" when admittedly she's only used them for 2 weeks (and god knows if that's even true! She might have not used them at all). It's obvious the two pictures are not comparable: on the 'before' one her hair is like straight-out-of-bed, unbrushed, unstyled, whereas on the 'after' picture it's clearly freshly washed and styled! And let's be clear: NO product in the world would have any kind of impact after only two weeks of use. These types of vitamins in general are pretty useless anyway. This ad, along with the tanning ad and the rest of the content she's been flogging these past couple of months, just shows she has zero respect for her followers at this point.

And look at her doing the SAME sideways pose again! She is a caricature of herself.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.