Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

earlgrey

VIP Member
It's crazy how these influencer girls who seem so blessed and have easy, fun lives full of riches and gifts often end up so completely miserable in the end. Zoella is desperate for a family but is stuck with manchild Alfie who will not propose. Niomi's pahfect engagement to her dreamy prince shattered as she is suddenly dumped. Tanya divorced, dog I think is presumed to be dead, and don't follow her closely but she looks miserable too. At the end of the day the fame, instagram likes, and free beauty products don't leave you with much.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

oshare

VIP Member
LOL not a chance in hell is this the case. Niomi seems the type to lie there dead starfish and once she gets comfortable, not even that. she prioritizes her schedule over anything else, there are SO many women like this. additionally, all those accounts Joe follows and the fact that she suddenly is trying to be all sexy is the desperate insecurity of someone who is NOT those things trying to prove otherwise.
I don't think it's right to make fun of someone's sexual appetite or lack thereof. This is exactly one of the reasons a lot of people, women especially!, are so insecure about it. Everybody is normal in their own unique way. If someone doesn't care (much) about sex that's totally fine. I don't think we should shame someone for potentially not being the same as their partner. It can be an issue in a relationship, but I don't think it's fair to shame or embarrass someone because of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Callan

VIP Member
Off topic but I hope that everyone is having a lovely weekend, this thread has some really special people in it and just wanted to say hi and thank you and I appreciate you all every day as we chat. 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 49

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Ever since the breakup, she's had this manic look and vibe about her. I don't remember seeing her this way before, so I wonder what it can be attributed to.
She said she’s not sleeping again and it’s also probably the lack of food, she must be jittery and irritable. I thought she didn’t look very well again in that video tbh - if I didn’t know better, I’d worry she was having a slightly manic episode.
calling her a rebound at every turn is needlessly disrespectful in my opinion- like Anna is just some random disposable ho vs respectable wifey holier-than-thou Niomi simply because she came afterwards. that is bullshit.
Yeah the Anna comments are getting a bit yikes even for me. People keep defending Niomi because comments made are ‘sexist’ but someone earlier literally said Anna ‘looks like a one night stand girl’ like 🥴 I think she is clearly a selfish moron like Niomi for breaking the Covid rules but the constant suggestions she’s promiscuous because of how she looks is a bit much

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Hannah Banana

I don’t buy into the whole self-love thing, but the pandemic is hard going on everyone. It’s normal to miss friends & family, & your life. I’m not Niomi’s biggest fan but she should be able to say something without having to acknowledge her privilege which I heard her do at least twice (“I know I’m so lucky”, “but it could be worse”)
I have to respectfully disagree. At this point in the pandemic there is so much loss and suffering all around us that, while someone in a privileged situation like Niomi’s can feel some kind of way about missing ‘normal’ life, they cannot and should not be complaining about it publicly. It’s in poor taste and extremely tone deaf. Especially as she has a platform and it’s not her first time complaining about her incredibly privileged circumstances. How can anyone think it’s okay to complain about being with their family for a few weeks when countless other people’s family members have literally died? Sorry, but no. ‘But I know I’m so lucky, teehee’ can’t make up for that.

And did she really say the media is fear-mongering (I refuse to watch her video)? Jesus, Niomi. Thousands (millions worldwide) of people have died, you dense, infuriating, inconsequential sack of wet toilet paper.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

lylk80

I think Freddie is the one whose dating Anna? They both posted a IG story in the same place this morning!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Hannah Banana

Oh, FFS. My motto has always been ‘suffering is relative’, but damn, twats like Niomi have REALLY tested me on that throughout this pandemic. Sure, being confined to your family home (sorry, mansion) is not ideal for you, Niomi, but DEAR GOD, WOMAN, have just a SMIDGE of sense and common decency, think about what this pandemic is like for other people, and DON’T COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR PRIVILEGE PUBLICLY.

Christ. I cannot. I guess it’s far too much to ask Niomi to think about anyone else. Or anything at all, really. The only ‘reflection’ she knows anything about is the one in the mirror.

Last edited:

Milliehaha123

Chatty Member
This reminds me of my first relationship. I was 18 and we went out until we were 22. Total infatuation except one day he woke up and decided he wanted to be single and dumped me lol. Anyway whilst we were together a girl I knew loosely from another local school would always like the pictures of us and would often reply to my insta or Snapchat’s being like ‘you guys are inspo’ etc (we weren’t) anyway I found out after we broke up she’d been messaging him and had slept with him a few times! Made me feel soo weird. What was stranger- I saw her quite recently with my (now) boyfriend (of 8 years!) and she messaged me after saying lovely to see you... he’s a babe (!!!!) it was an instant block! Weirdo

• Wow
  • Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
3C8F03FB-B966-4DA5-8BA4-676BF2882995.jpeg

Lol cool. For most people if we decided to ‘take a break from work’ without telling anyone we would lose our jobs 😂

• Haha

Mr.Mistoffelees

Chatty Member
Ever since the breakup, she's had this manic look and vibe about her. I don't remember seeing her this way before, so I wonder what it can be attributed to.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

cherryblossomlatte

Chatty Member
There is so much love here for Joe and Anna when they both share the same careless covid ideas as Niomi. They are just smarter with not posting that much evidence lately.
They are all rich and think they can get away with anything they want, so honestly no good for Joe or Anna from me, just like with Niomi.

• Heart
Reactions: 44