Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Fuck she’s a dimwit. “Aye?” Oh, news to you is it? Pretty sure it’s not the first message she would’ve got - since he’s been born, or since she’s been posting pics of him naked. God damn it woman
Let's just be real here... Erin Simpson fell out of the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down.
You would need crayons and the patience of a saint to explain this to her and she probably still wouldn't get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

emma19911991

On a Kmart and Warehouse
D9395E5E-980B-4785-BCAF-AFA26185D896.jpeg
2CC3A6EA-4980-48C4-A3D5-1C57EDD877F0.jpeg
hack page. People just want to find the cute, cheap sprinkle viral candle right? Well…. Enter the influencer to direct people her way for sales of candles 5x the price.
Couldn’t help herself 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

heyteaaaaam

Can we not turn this into a parenting thread, go make one if you want 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also stop shitting on a grieving widow, it’s fucking grotty.

Reactions: 34

Yolonz

It's not a new car they got this one when they were still in Hamilton. And it wasn't a valet it was a something or rather with the exterior I think is good for preventing rust which would be important since they live right by the beach. But yea I think they do get it valet from time to time too. I mean I have no problem with people outsourcing these kind of jobs if they are able to cos they are probably supporting a local family or families.
Sorry, forgot em was on here to defend herself again

• Haha
Reactions: 31

#Livelaughlove

Do you know what irks me....
Paige Wainui drives a range rover complete with personalized plates. It's very obvious they have a comfortable lifestyle... but still got $280k from the givealittle after Sean's death... does someone who drives a Range Rover really need $280k donated to them... ?
It's also frustrating seeing how she portrays things on Instagram when the reality had been quite different and things weren't good between her and Sean behind the scenes.
Her husband died. Who cares if they were having issues or not.
So iffy that this keeps being mentioned.

Reactions: 31

snarkersusie

VIP Member
God I hope this doesn’t come across as tone policing but if you don’t like what some members are saying if you click on their name it will take you to their profile and you can choose to ignore them and then problem solved 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

spiderqueens

VIP Member
Wow Watching bets story about her auctions etc and one of her staff put her favourite cup in with the others and it went to auction and look what she said to them!! Proberly said it as a joke to them I know but that would just be a kick In face after they have lost their jobs to then get that message and are proberly struggling themselves
Jesus I thought this was Miss Hannigan from the movie Annie

Jesus I thought this was Miss Hannigan from the movie Annie

Attachments

• Haha
Didn’t he die by suicide? If so ACC will’ve covered funeral costs and I’m pretty sure his kids will receive a weekly payment until they turn 18.
And fucking what?! Why are we discussing this widows financials?! It’s sick! I’m glad she’s set up, she’s on one income now, leave her be!
Like someone else said, I’m sure she would give up every cent to have her husband home,