New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He managed to pause the tv so that you could fully see up her skirt. And posted it with something gross

where he paused the dance to get the shot took some effort

Or a bit of a mean girl clique that’s jealous of her

Have you reported it?

Hell yea there is no way she should be getting away with being open like this

Reactions: 2
Before I post something - are we allowed to talk about brands in NZ that have over 10k followers or just individual influencers?

Ugh. I hate toxic motherhood influencers making claims like this. Sorry but I highly doubt your kid has slept through the night without fail every night since 4 months old.
I’m very much pro sleep training and my 17mo mostly sleeps through the night but this is just a flat out lie.
Hope baby #2 causes her havoc.
my daughter slept through the night from 11 weeks so I don’t think it’s completely beyond the realm of possibility. That was good luck vs good management though 😂

Reactions: 5
Sounds like you’re jealous which is incredibly sad seeing as…. Her husband died! Why do you care of people gave her money? It’s not your money - they gave it to the family on their own free will. She’s still working as well. It doesn’t matter if they were all good behind the scenes or not, it’s none of your business at all. The videos they both posted suggest they were a young couple in love. How bitter lol
The whole
Purpose of this page is to comment on these matters. We comment on parenting, clothes, cars, ugly hair transplants, the list goes on. If u that butt hurt go elsewhere. Any comment on this entire website could be viewed as bitter but guess what buttercup we don’t care. #goawayprecious

Again, not your money that was donated so you don’t actually get to say what other random peoples money would have been better spend on. Nobody forced anyone to donate.
Again are u her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The whole
Purpose of this page is to comment on these matters. We comment on parenting, clothes, cars, ugly hair transplants, the list goes on. If u that butt hurt go elsewhere. Any comment on this entire website could be viewed as bitter but guess what buttercup we don’t care. #goawayprecious

Again are u her.
We even comment on other give a littles we do t need u censoring us

Reactions: 1
Every single night ever?
there would have been the odd night she woke up because something woke her up but she’d go straight back to sleep. I wonder if she’s generalising though, like there may have been the odd night here or there (I mean duck, I’m a grown ass adult and I still wake up at night 😂) but she’s said she sleeps all the way through?

don’t get me wrong, I hate the bar that influencers set with their perfect fake lives and I hate that somehow the age your child sleeps has become a measure of parenting success - but this one might be true (just not accurately worded)

Reactions: 6
God I hope this doesn’t come across as tone policing but if you don’t like what some members are saying if you click on their name it will take you to their profile and you can choose to ignore them and then problem solved 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Every single night ever?
My first born slept through the night from the get go. Pretty much every single night, I have no memory of her sleeping badly. My second on the other hand, was a terrible sleeper! Loved waking up hourly, for months on end ☠ definitely just luck of the draw, we don't sleep train. So I guess we'll see what happens with their second

Reactions: 5
Lollllll. Your kid sleeping through the night doesn’t make you a good mum, there I said it.

also they aren’t terrible or good, they are just sleeping FFS

Ugh. I hate toxic motherhood influencers making claims like this. Sorry but I highly doubt your kid has slept through the night without fail every night since 4 months old.
I’m very much pro sleep training and my 17mo mostly sleeps through the night but this is just a flat out lie.
Very much ‘pro sleep training’ what does that mean, anti-responsive parenting?

Reactions: 24
That does not look like a young child's bedroom should look either.

Someone here mentioned last week jess sounded sick when talking, right before going to the awards... now she's just posted saying she was sick last week! nice to know she still went to a event, worked in hospo .. your not ment to when sick cus of passing bacteria through food which she prob did with rubbing her nose and continuing the cake she did yesterday, and her general lack of hygiene 🤢🤢🤢🤢 her food handling etc is NASTY!
She barely even works so why the duck did he even bother going in! Also why is she still showing us that hideous green outfit?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That does not look like a young child's bedroom should look either.

She barely even works so why the duck did he even bother going in! Also why is she still showing us that hideous green outfit?
Gotta make it APPEAR like we’re ~*bOsS BiTcHiN hUsSLiN hArD*~ for the gram! 🙄🙄 and riiiight?! That Kermit outfit was terrible why are we reposting!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lollllll. Your kid sleeping through the night doesn’t make you a good mum, there I said it.

also they aren’t terrible or good, they are just sleeping FFS

Very much ‘pro sleep training’ what does that mean, anti-responsive parenting?
No. It means I am pro-giving a tit about the mental health of mothers.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.