New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the single arm tricep extension she was doing?!! She’ll actually injure herself doing it like that because she clearly couldn’t cope with the weight!
I know! This doesn’t need a massive weight to do as you need to be able to control the movement. All I saw were elbows flared out and very little control at all. Pretty much wasted her time doing that exercise as she was achieving nothing.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know / follow Bel Clarke, from one of the earlier MaFS series?

I recall she had a fall, resulting in a brain injury and was wondering how she's doing?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Does anyone know / follow Bel Clarke, from one of the earlier MaFS series?

I recall she had a fall, resulting in a brain injury and was wondering how she's doing?
Yes I follow her
Yes that fall was horrible
Sadly she lost a baby around this time last year I think it was.
She seems to be doing really good now though, well you know as good as she can be.
Has a new man in her life been together a while (don’t think he was the baby daddy though) and just seems really happy

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I love how I get tone policed about someone's eating habits (which a person has full control over) and then 5 mins later people are bagging someone else's personal appearance and no one bats an eyelid 😂

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.