Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alotofpeopleareasking

Chatty Member
So Marnie taking forever to share the new biz. Said she’d announce ‘tHeN fOrGOt’. And now isnt announcing as has the niggling voice and maybe should just follow her true calling. Does anyone have an idea what that is likely to be? I have some ideas. But is this also a huge ploy to keep engagement. Oh and is she pregnant again yet??

The receipts would literally just be screenshots of a conversation between Renee and skete showing a conversation about her dad
She had receipts in her hand , after finding them.

Does anyone know if Holly May has disappeared off Instagram or am I just blocked (again)?
You must be blocked. She’s still there

Hasn’t posted it herself but saw it on another group getting a friend to do it for her. Can’t forgive people who give away dogs when they’re not dangerous just “hard work”. Not like she has kids or anything
How long has she has the dog for, does anyone know? Also did you see re the SA drama that she popped up on Find Fair’s post commenting without being tagged first - I thought it was a ‘hire me’ kind of comment, not sure if I appreciate the hustling or if it seemed a little inorganic

booboo222

Chatty Member
That’s What I mean, she tries SO hard to be hot it’s cringe. It only works if you are naturally hot or had plastic surgery done to be hot like Kim K haha

Hopefully Bets can use some of the money she gets to pay off debt. Or be at least a bit more comfortable again. Esp after watching her stories to say she can barely even afford the coffee she was drinking

Do we reckon she’ll try make it as an influencer now since she doesn’t have MK but has a huge following?! So maybe we will see more riveting content from her
Who knows but that’s the same as the chick who took of Stacey Welch’s IG. Has a big following (well 17k) but her stories and posts are boring as bay shit! I thought at least she be posting about their van they were supposedly renovating. What happened to that.
No brands seem to be interested in her either because I don’t think I’ve ever seen her post any type of ad. Just things she’s purchased at Costco

Attachments

Goestothehead

VIP Member
I feel like Jess needs help. She acts like her house is something that needs to be in the house and garden magazine. It’s just a standard 3 bedroom White House with ugly taps. It’s nothing unique or that interesting

And everything is ME or I never us or we her poor husband seems to work on it 7 days a week and everything is aparntly hers, says she's working on it today but dsnt look like it She's sitting there taking selfies