New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should we create our own Sunday Sticks here as well?
I’d drawn Tarryn replying to Rydges saying ‘oh, yes I’d be happy to promote your business’ Free accommodation, free activities even free company fuel thanks to hubby. As long as it’s free I’ll promote anything and forget I’d never do or buy it myself. I’m a true example of white privilege but shhh don’t tell anyone we actually live quite well off!
Hear her pronounce Rotorua though… ew. She’s awful.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Love that MFM kids are already giving her clues that they wanted to be outside but hey, MFM chooses to be inside hahaha!
Only a few years left before they won't be seen with you. My son (almost 14) would rather tit in his hand and clap than be seen with us. Restaurants are the only exception.
Our summers of a beach or pool day are over, he'd rather be with his mates... not us!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Only a few years left before they won't be seen with you. My son (almost 14) would rather tit in his hand and clap than be seen with us. Restaurants are the only exception.
Our summers of a beach or pool day are over, he'd rather be with his mates... not us!
This EXACT thing!!
Although at the rate she's going, she'll have made them completely dependent on her by then 🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Should we create our own Sunday Sticks here as well?
I’d drawn Tarryn replying to Rydges saying ‘oh, yes I’d be happy to promote your business’ Free accommodation, free activities even free company fuel thanks to hubby. As long as it’s free I’ll promote anything and forget I’d never do or buy it myself. I’m a true example of white privilege but shhh don’t tell anyone we actually live quite well off!
I'll start - here's my submission for Tattle's Sunday sticks
IMG_20221030_131004_091.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can’t you just answer a question without your bikini shot? Hand position is very strange. Also, can you go back and tag AD. You don’t pay for your gym sessions and the active wear you have was gifted to you. Glad to see you’re also trying to get more free stuff as well- why not mention your friends S active wear? I’m sure she gifted you some she might even give you some shorts.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Does anybody know where Katie's puppy went? A skete post reminded me that there was the whole museum saga but I've just realized Katie hasnt posted her puppy in a long time. I made a whole account here just to ask because I'm so curious
I’ve seen her walking it past my mum and dad’s house like 2 weeks ago so she definitely still has it

Reactions: 3
Eww I dont follow Jayjay but saw her at rydges with her son..... she's driving him round. Its almost predatory she looks like his mother or old aunty 🤮 no wonder he was "shy" for months.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.