New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Naw this is a bit harsh… they are at a public park for dinner, and it’s a little seat, it’s no different to being in a high chair or something.
Wish she would hoon in on some others some more!
No he was literally chained to a pole to eat a snack.

Naz just casually doing a video like she's trying to give her straw a blow job.... is that what it's come to naz your that attracted to plastic ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Who is Naz? Is she an influencer or a celeb or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No he was literally chained to a pole to eat a snack.

Who is Naz? Is she an influencer or a celeb or something?

Was on the bachelor years ago and she trys to stay relevant well known for alot of surgery that looks terrible, wish version of kim kardashian

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was on the bachelor years ago and she trys to stay relevant well known for alot of surgery that looks terrible, wish version of kim kardashian
She was so much prettier when she was on the bachelor. She blocked me when I told her it was irresponsible to be posting all her nonsense about covid back in 2020 (saying it wasn’t a big deal and it was just a cold).

Reactions: 4
So who was it? SA?
ANYone know any of the others? I only got the erinsimpson and LFYD ones
I’m back was Nat (LFYD surrogate).
SA was the ethical one / baby strapped to pole
LFYD was the pool one.
Erin Simpson was the baby who needs to be dressed

I don’t know the others this week! Sad that Jess not winning wasn’t one tho!

What the hell is with nz presenters "presenting" their bloody children naked on the internet!! What is wrong with them!!! (I blurred the picture because I felt uneasy reposting as was)
I hope everyone reports these images! So disgusting that he thinks it’s ok to post his naked children. You can fully see his daughter in one of them too 😡

Yes but remember they think they are both so good looking. I mean we are talking about the person who also loves to take full frontal pics of herself in a bikini to show all her followers. Probably a lot of her followers are creepy old/young men who screenshot it and then enjoy themselves.
I literally eye rolled today that we are back to daily bikini shots again.

She's very much like LFYD - where they make it look like a fun 🙄 summery shot panning from their face...down to to the pool or whatever they are looking - ☀

but in reality they just want to squeeze in yet another bikini/speedo/ab/crotch shot. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hands up who wants an incoming lovedromyourads out of pocket Christmas wishlist special? Starting from 68.99

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.