Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Do you know what irks me....
Paige Wainui drives a range rover complete with personalized plates. It's very obvious they have a comfortable lifestyle... but still got $280k from the givealittle after Sean's death... does someone who drives a Range Rover really need $280k donated to them... ?
It's also frustrating seeing how she portrays things on Instagram when the reality had been quite different and things weren't good between her and Sean behind the scenes.
I feel sad for her loss and her grief but agree there are heaps of people who could have benefited from that money. I feel sorry for people who are struggling financially and go through this same thing but have to somehow carry on to pay the bills/funeral etc. They would have also received donations privately and probably had life insurance. I wish people would think about this when they donate to causes, this money could have provided support to so many families but instead, because they were public figures everyone jumped on board. I’m hoping that once they get further down the track and feel up to it that they use this money for a good cause like starting up a foundation or supporting suicide support services. I lost a family member to suicide and it has a huge impact on everyone. The last thing everyone needs to worry about are the financial impacts. I don’t think anyone is saying that she wouldn’t rather have her husband than the money, it is evident she was very in love. It is the fact that so much was donated to the GAL that maybe wasn’t needed or could have gone elsewhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25

hereforthefreebies

Lollllll. Your kid sleeping through the night doesn’t make you a good mum, there I said it.

also they aren’t terrible or good, they are just sleeping FFS

Ugh. I hate toxic motherhood influencers making claims like this. Sorry but I highly doubt your kid has slept through the night without fail every night since 4 months old.
I’m very much pro sleep training and my 17mo mostly sleeps through the night but this is just a flat out lie.
Hope baby #2 causes her havoc.
Very much ‘pro sleep training’ what does that mean, anti-responsive parenting?

Reactions: 24
Simone uses whipped cakery instead too, why? Her and edna must see what we all see.. her foods shit and she's a stuck up bitch 🤣 I think apart from her mean girl cliquey friends, nobody likes her that much
I messaged the whipped girls and asked them if they give these influencers (Simone, Edna etc) the stuff for free and they said nope they pay for it. So they'd rather pay for whipped stuff than have Jess stuff for free 😂 that speaks volumes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

louisvuittonbag

Chatty Member
What has dom harvey done? He has always given me the creeps
He allegedly r*ped a 19 year old girl at a party for The Edge a couple years ago, and other stories have come out about him preying on younger girls. Plus, his history of young girlfriends.

And Mediaworks kept it quiet and let him have a full farewell claiming he was leaving for his mental health…. Mediaworks are trash who like to hide all this stuff.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

mymatekate

Let's be honest.... we all knew she would come back eventually... her sole purpose of being a surrogate was to get 'instafamous'... get ready for the passive aggressive stories getting mad at people asking genuine questions.. 😂
And her reasons for leaving the gram were absolute bull.... she lost the plot because tattlers were discussing her on here (it was actually really harmless) and she couldn't hack it. It gives me lots of joy thinking back at how she removed ever single follower now is asking for them to come back again hahaha.
Honestly. I think she grinds my gears more then he does. Something doesn't sit right about that women. All her posts and reels are all 'im such a victim, poor me single mother feel sorry for me, look how strong and brave I am... give me attention give me attention give me attention" 🤮

• Sick

Goestothehead

VIP Member
Someone here mentioned last week jess sounded sick when talking, right before going to the awards... now she's just posted saying she was sick last week! nice to know she still went to a event, worked in hospo .. your not ment to when sick cus of passing bacteria through food which she prob did with rubbing her nose and continuing the cake she did yesterday, and her general lack of hygiene 🤢🤢🤢🤢 her food handling etc is NASTY!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

snarkersusie

VIP Member
DID SKEET JUST LOW-KEY GIVE US THE CREDIT FOR RAISING ALL THE TOPICS THAT NEED TO BE ADDRESSED THAT SHE BRINGS UP???

About bloody time!
I thought the same. Maybe she can apologise for putting Tattle and the person who sent her the link to Tattle on blast? I actually think she doesn’t just lurk here, but is an active user on this site. Not so much this thread, but definitely on Simone’s thread. I won’t call the user out though as I appreciate the work they are doing even if it isn’t Skete

Justdrinkingthetea

I’m shocked that Bernadebt is even fronting up and showing face. If I went bust and the whole of NZ knew it I would be avoiding everyone haha
She still owes wages & IRD payments, I wouldn't be spending a penny on coffees till I had paid staff what I owed. Magnolia Kitchen also received a tonne of Covid subsidies ...not small change at all!!

Attachments

• Wow

Simone15

VIP Member
If I could change my user name it would be inspired by lovingelliesbelly:

I_froth_a_hot_flanny

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

biscotti22

Honestly can't stand some of you double standard narrow minded moles. What if something happened to another influencers partner that you constantly drag and bully on here? Are you all of a sudden going to go quiet and retract all the nasty comments you've said before? Never comment on them again? Have some perspective PLEASE. It shouldn't take someone going through a terrible situation for you to realise your comments are fucked up. Exact same as Magnolia Kitchen. Some of you absolutely hated her and then she lost everything and all of a sudden you feel sorry for her. You're entitled to your own opinion on anyone but don't suddenly grow a back bone to make yourself feel better once something terrible happens. BYE.

We’re just bitchy bored housewives not sociopaths with no empathy for others

• Haha

Pentothal

VIP Member
MFM wants another day off a week🤦🤦🤷 so she can be with her family. Think of all the fun things she could do with her children...beach, walks, crafts, swimming, sleep overs with friends, talking to them, not about them!. Or she could just sleep🤦

Attachments

• Haha
I don’t get it either. I think she’s actually ace. And before anyone jumps me for saying something nice, we’re also allowed to so shove your shit comments.

I think she’s awesome. The products from facestuff are lovely too. I think fair deals she called skete out - it takes balls. If you’re reading Renee.. please don’t take everyone says about you here as bad things. Some of us think you’re choice !
I don’t follow her but I just watched her stories and if Skete goes after her, she’s more of a bitch than I thought. You can tell she’s genuine about her mental health struggles and if Skete can lay off Simone because she “thinks” she has mental health struggles, she can lay off someone who is genuinely being open about theirs. I mean, other wise why not go kick dogs in the street for fun