Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

windowsandwalls

Chatty Member
Wow…. This threads gone to shit all of a sudden hasn’t it!!
What, Jess not baked something in her slippers for a while??
MFM not whinged about something?
LFYD hasn’t done something to spurt his white privilege while complaining about something obvious? I’m sure these dodgy influenzas have done enough in 24hrs to keep the good gossip going! 🎉🎉🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29

iggy

Chatty Member
Shame Talz phoning up ZM and expecting that Bree and the radio would know who she is like she’s some a grade celebrity lmao 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

heretolurklolzz

She really tried to shut shame me LOL
First picture I’m laying down pregnant as fuck, second one I’m in a Halloween costume.
I could literally post myself naked if I wanted to. I’m old enough to consent and understand any reputations. Her naked child isn’t. I genuinely wasn’t messaging her to be rude either, I was concerned. I have family whose jobs are in crimes against child. It’s sick.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

heretolurklolzz

40D2A7DB-906B-499A-BB8B-C1D3F821C780.png
she took it down after this message but it was 6/7 hours later… I can’t understand how people think it’s okay or normal to post your child naked. God it’s scary. 😩😩😩

• Angry
  • Wow

mymatekate

Do you know what irks me....
Paige Wainui drives a range rover complete with personalized plates. It's very obvious they have a comfortable lifestyle... but still got $280k from the givealittle after Sean's death... does someone who drives a Range Rover really need $280k donated to them... ?
It's also frustrating seeing how she portrays things on Instagram when the reality had been quite different and things weren't good between her and Sean behind the scenes.

• Wow
  • Angry
On the subject of Renee. Her and Katie are still friends...they've met up recently at a park with their kids. They just don't plaster it all over socials like nana Whitaker and Erena. I suspect them also living in different towns and living demanding lives (Renee farmer husband and Katie as a midwife) plays a part in not seeing each other lots.

I dunno about Skete, I'm leaning towards Renee's side in this story although I wish she would show the damn receipts. Skete responded saying she can't remember every interaction etc she's gOt AdHd but you're telling me this wannabe influencer who loves to brag about having influenzas in her DMs just forgot? Skete is a desperate try hard in my opinion. I was so excited to have someone call out these influenzas but I saw right through her within a few days

Reactions: 26
Good lord can someone please tell Jay Jay to grow her bloody hair out! The cut and style that she has had for the last god knows how long does absolutely nothing for her, surely she can’t actually think it looks good?!

• Haha

notsponconhon

Do you know what irks me....
Paige Wainui drives a range rover complete with personalized plates. It's very obvious they have a comfortable lifestyle... but still got $280k from the givealittle after Sean's death... does someone who drives a Range Rover really need $280k donated to them... ?
It's also frustrating seeing how she portrays things on Instagram when the reality had been quite different and things weren't good between her and Sean behind the scenes.
Read the room, every time Paige Wainui is mentioned here, the conversation is quickly and respectfully terminated.
We don’t know what their financial situation is or what their debts were, which life insurance would not have paid out on. So long as the people donating to the Give a Little weren’t misled *cough Anna Con-man-ing cough*, what do you care? She also has her own business, who’s to say she used the G.A.L. to buy it.

Heidihi

Well the. U should stop shaming parents or men with hair plugs no different at all. We can comment what we like. At the end of the day this page debates and has criticism of people for a range of issues that that said person could be hurt or offended by her level is no different from the many u bring up
He was 25 years old and his two little babies will never know their dad it’s not even remotely like mocking a desperate influencer who has a speedo obsession and hair plugs. That you can’t tell the difference is bizarre and shows you’re an idiot.