New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she give away Chai??? šŸ¤” šŸ˜­ duck I thought she really loved that dog. Wow that's sad šŸ˜” has she even talked about it on her insta?? šŸ¤”
Be so disappointed if she did go through with it. I mean even if u r moving it is pretty easy to travel with dogs these days.

Does someone have a pic showing the person asvertising ethically kates dog? What was the reasoning behind rehoming? That's super sad. She did mention something recently about a big change her and her partner are making so I wonder if they're travelling or something and can't take the dog.
Yes pics or it didn't happen.!

On a Kmart and Warehouse
D9395E5E-980B-4785-BCAF-AFA26185D896.jpeg
2CC3A6EA-4980-48C4-A3D5-1C57EDD877F0.jpeg
hack page. People just want to find the cute, cheap sprinkle viral candle right? Wellā€¦. Enter the influencer to direct people her way for sales of candles 5x the price.
Couldnā€™t help herself šŸ˜‰

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Iā€™m shocked that Bernadebt is even fronting up and showing face. If I went bust and the whole of NZ knew it I would be avoiding everyone haha
No it's not her fault "iT wAS cOvId ANd PeBBles fAulT"
Not the fact she's a giant bleep and the universe finally bought her down a bleeping notch. I hope she's paid her staff iver getting her ugly ass nails she used to use picked her ears with on her lives previously or her ridiculous obsession with buying fast fashion instead of reading her new bleeping situation and making sure others are paid before her wants.
#Magnoliakitchenliquidation
#Bernadettegee
#pebblesvsbernadette
#narcissistic
#shittyparent

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Watching Cherieā€™s stories on the p&m IG and sheā€™s just smashing it all isnā€™t she.
It would be very interesting to know what Bets is feeling. Like I hope if they are good friends and close that sheā€™s just happy for Cherie
Nab doubt it, she probably will be to her face but instead of being a wingey bleep cherie genuinely isnin there smashing it out and trying (other than accidentally posting rail shots haha) being professional and pulled into line by her social media crew as to what people do and don't want. They don't want to be told they're problematic cunts. They don't want people being told they're crappy for wanting another bleeping unicorn cake while the owner cringes and films her absolute disdain at doing what feeds her bleeping family. Honestly I cannot believe it didn't go down before this.

Reactions: 10
What is up with Naz, seriously I feel sorry for her if she thinks she looks great. So false

Reactions: 2
Shame Talz phoning up ZM and expecting that Bree and the radio would know who she is like sheā€™s some a grade celebrity lmao šŸ¤£
I heard that! It wasnā€™t even a funny/interesting story! šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø so lame

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sera you are still problematic.
"gunt" is a term used in popular culture in reference to a fat woman's gut and bleep running together into one highly unusual body part.
Just ā€˜tightsā€™ are fine. No need to use the term gunt you GUNT.
I think you meant bleep šŸ¤£

She gave me the shits way back, before the pebbles hooplaā€¦ (pebbles hoopla being a vague umbrella term for basically everything coming to light) thereā€™s something about her eyes šŸ’€
Met her in person? She's even worse

I donā€™t get it either. I think sheā€™s actually ace. And before anyone jumps me for saying something nice, weā€™re also allowed to so shove your tit comments.

I think sheā€™s awesome. The products from facestuff are lovely too. I think fair deals she called skete out - it takes balls. If youā€™re reading Renee.. please donā€™t take everyone says about you here as bad things. Some of us think youā€™re choice !
I kinda agree - sheā€™s one of the few influencers where everything isnā€™t perfectly curated - eg, her car is messy and full of pet fur, just like mine as opposed to a freshly valeted Maserati with her draped over it

On a Kmart and WarehouseView attachment 1684182View attachment 1684184 hack page. People just want to find the cute, cheap sprinkle viral candle right? Wellā€¦. Enter the influencer to direct people her way for sales of candles 5x the price.
Couldnā€™t help herself šŸ˜‰
Conflict of interest, doesnā€™t she work for Kmart and do ads for them?

Or is it just her shopping there all the time?

So, so we think Renee actually has the receipts or not!?! šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
She has no receipts

Or she would have posted them.

Skete had the receipts and Renee comes off as a teller of tall tales.

Just like Rachel had them and it was radio silence from renee.

Would love to hear from the mean local mums, the gaslighting exā€™s, and the ex friends Katie and bets she doesnā€™t seem to have anything to do with.

Bet they have receipts too šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
That is gross of Ellie. Also I find it funny how sheā€™s all like mine and Brettā€™s business, me and my husband make candles etc when it was originally his idea and project and it was only when it really kicked off that she started saying ā€œourā€ business

Reactions: 16
I kinda agree - sheā€™s one of the few influencers where everything isnā€™t perfectly curated - eg, her car is messy and full of pet fur, just like mine as opposed to a freshly valeted Maserati with her draped over it
Then buy her skin care and pay for her pateron while she doesnā€™t check her privilege.

Remember she got a flash new dream house on the inlaws insurance.

While you support her, she doesnā€™t have a mortgage or pay rent, quite the privileged life really that she doesnā€™t like to mention.

Ruins the carefully curated images sheā€™s got going

I don't mind following her account too, a lot better than other influencers who are just ad after ad.
I do hope she posts the receipts though šŸ˜†
For my peace of mind - I just bought some of her products & would like to think I supported someone nice.. LOL šŸ˜…šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

I also didn't know about Skete's discount code.. bummer!!!

• Haha
Then buy her skin care and pay for her pateron while she doesnā€™t check her privilege.

Remember she got a flash new dream house on the inlaws insurance.

While you support her, she doesnā€™t have a mortgage or pay rent, quite the privileged life really that she doesnā€™t like to mention.

Ruins the carefully curated images sheā€™s got going
I donā€™t follow renee, how did she get a house from her inlaws insurance? Did they give her money from a claim?

Conflict

She has no receipts

Or she would have posted them.

Skete had the receipts and Renee comes off as a teller of tall tales.
Agree, if she had receipts to back up her story why wouldnā€™t she share themā€¦ because from sketeā€™s screen shots, Reneeā€™s side of the story definitely didnā€™t happen

And no shame in angling for freebies or using the twins for promotionšŸ˜¢ looks like they are flying to the north island again. Surely it can't be that hard to pack some pouches of food. They'll be getting their own lunch boxes next "Travel with me and see what I pack in a lunch box for the twins". After watching the thread on SA about bot followers, looks like Elle-herself does a bit of buying as well to increase followers on IG and YT
omg just watched these storiesā€¦so painful she was all over the show šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø I thought she looked nice though lolā€¦but yes Elle you will need to go on a plane to the north island but it will be like 50min max -why donā€™t you watch your YouTube videos about how you survive flying with twins to America for some tips and tricks?
I donā€™t think she needs to stress about what snacks her babies will need on an hours plane trip or what she can feed them when she visits family. Iā€™m pretty sure they have supermarkets up there too?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.