New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please fill me on what the drama with Hine Collection’s models was all about? I’ve always thought their content was really inclusive so I’m struggling to figure out what the drama was about

Reactions: 6
I love how they always say this! Remember, they are influencers it’s their full time job🤣 They just forget they aren’t racing out the door for a 9am start and 5pm finish.

Reactions: 2
Can someone please fill me on what the drama with Hine Collection’s models was all about? I’ve always thought their content was really inclusive so I’m struggling to figure out what the drama was about
I got the gist of it from Holly May, but I think they did a quick/surprise drop which they had limited time to find plus size models for so used all straight size models. So some plus size influencers were crappy they didn’t use plus size models in this campaign. Then a bunch of stuff about the plus size models being treated like tit and not being paid while the straight size models were started coming out. Hines response was that they would have an ‘open day’ so women of all sizes could come and model/try on the clothes which not well received either (that plus size women basically have to do the work of going somewhere to be seen).

Reactions: 5
Good to see Tarryn still has the couch by the pool fence. Great easy access to climb over into the pool area. Followers mentioned this when she was gifted the couch through a promotion she did and her comment was it was only
place there for the photos to be taken. 🤔

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
What the heck
Hasn’t posted it herself but saw it on another group getting a friend to do it for her. Can’t forgive people who give away dogs when they’re not dangerous just “hard work”. Not like she has kids or anything

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Hasn’t posted it herself but saw it on another group getting a friend to do it for her. Can’t forgive people who give away dogs when they’re not dangerous just “hard work”. Not like she has kids or anything
How long has she has the dog for, does anyone know? Also did you see re the SA drama that she popped up on Find Fair’s post commenting without being tagged first - I thought it was a ‘hire me’ kind of comment, not sure if I appreciate the hustling or if it seemed a little inorganic

How long has she has the dog for, does anyone know? Also did you see re the SA drama that she popped up on Find Fair’s post commenting without being tagged first - I thought it was a ‘hire me’ kind of comment, not sure if I appreciate the hustling or if it seemed a little inorganic
No idea about the dog I didn’t actually know she had one.

Someone did tag her earlier on in the comments

Attachments

Reactions: 3
What’s the rule around these influencers now wearing their brand new Fitbits? Do they need to have AD somewhere? Good to see Tarryn placed AD on the gym reels today unlike last week. And she must love her new watch as she wears it all the time. Shame she doesn’t understand that sometimes lifting heavier means your form is totally lost. Some muscles and areas on us actually only need light weights.

I wonder how often she will mention her ‘lack’ of boobs over the summer to try and get a free job? Did enough of that with her face and now gets that all paid for. As it’s Lazer clinic I still think she had all her hair removal done for free or discounted and just hasn’t admitted it. I mean she can’t afford a watch for the gym which she loves to go to but can fork out over $1k on hair removal???

Probably not but then we have these influencers all getting free gym memberships and food guides trying to sell us to be skinny. TD is awful at this now!
Omg the single arm tricep extension she was doing?!! She’ll actually injure herself doing it like that because she clearly couldn’t cope with the weight!

Reactions: 1
My Balance Project selling a second hand skirt from Pagani for more than what it's currently selling for 🙃 Also I HATE influencers who sell off their gifted goods for a profit! Like yeah cool she donates $10 per item to womens refuge but if she sells all of her 28 listings from tonight that would be $280 in donations, while she would pocket over $3000 for things she didn't even pay for!! It's sick.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
My Balance Project selling a second hand skirt from Pagani for more than what it's currently selling for 🙃 Also I HATE influencers who sell off their gifted goods for a profit! Like yeah cool she donates $10 per item to womens refuge but if she sells all of her 28 listings from tonight that would be $280 in donations, while she would pocket over $3000 for things she didn't even pay for!! It's sick.
That is ridiculous!! Who TF do they think they are

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.