New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bakers famously start work very early in the morning so that they CAN have everything ready early! šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ ā€¦.and as you say because everything is made in advance/premade (soz Jess we know none of your sauces are ā€œhouse madeā€) I just canā€™t fathom why they donā€™t have their products ready earlier!
She canā€™t call herself a ā€œBakeryā€ itā€™s not a cafe and certainly not a retail shop - I donā€™t know who in their right mind would but her ā€œmerchā€??! ā€¦so really what is her business? ā€¦making hideous wedding cakes for her friends? No thanks
I used to work in a very successful bakery at high school (in the shop front) The bakers would start around midnight and finish up around 6/7am

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Good lord can someone please tell Jay Jay to grow her bloody hair out! The cut and style that she has had for the last god knows how long does absolutely nothing for her, surely she canā€™t actually think it looks good?!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Good lord can someone please tell Jay Jay to grow her bloody hair out! The cut and style that she has had for the last god knows how long does absolutely nothing for her, surely she canā€™t actually think it looks good?!
Her boyfriend likes it cause it reminds him of his ex boyfriend šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
But wait isnā€™t her house basically white or beige and no colour isnā€™t it? I donā€™t follow her (I got over her and bored of her). But I used to and Iā€™m sure it was white on beige and thinking to myself ā€˜yeah thatā€™s going to last with a toddlerā€™
House can be beige doesnt mean she cant also acknowledge kids love colour lol. I have no idea who she is btw llol

40D2A7DB-906B-499A-BB8B-C1D3F821C780.png
she took it down after this message but it was 6/7 hours laterā€¦ I canā€™t understand how people think itā€™s okay or normal to post your child naked. God itā€™s scary. šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜©

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1669106she took it down after this message but it was 6/7 hours laterā€¦ I canā€™t understand how people think itā€™s okay or normal to post your child naked. God itā€™s scary. šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜©
duck sheā€™s a dimwit. ā€œAye?ā€ Oh, news to you is it? Pretty sure itā€™s not the first message she wouldā€™ve got - since heā€™s been born, or since sheā€™s been posting pics of him naked. God damn it woman

Reactions: 15
She really tried to shut shame me LOL
First picture Iā€™m laying down pregnant as duck, second one Iā€™m in a Halloween costume.
I could literally post myself naked if I wanted to. Iā€™m old enough to consent and understand any reputations. Her naked child isnā€™t. I genuinely wasnā€™t messaging her to be rude either, I was concerned. I have family whose jobs are in crimes against child. Itā€™s sick.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
duck sheā€™s a dimwit. ā€œAye?ā€ Oh, news to you is it? Pretty sure itā€™s not the first message she wouldā€™ve got - since heā€™s been born, or since sheā€™s been posting pics of him naked. God damn it woman
Let's just be real here... Erin Simpson fell out of the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down.
You would need crayons and the patience of a saint to explain this to her and she probably still wouldn't get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Anyone else think its bad taste of adoring Ashleigh posting her friend dressed up in a jeffery dahmer costume for a halloween event i'm assuming? Like that's not a made up scary monster that's someone who actually brutally murderer many people..

• Wow
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1669106she took it down after this message but it was 6/7 hours laterā€¦ I canā€™t understand how people think itā€™s okay or normal to post your child naked. God itā€™s scary. šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜©
wow šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Maybe she should have a look at this instagram for a huge wake up call, sounds horrible but she is the type of parent who will end up having a child who is abused as sheā€™s clearly an oblivious idiot.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Anyone else think its bad taste of adoring Ashleigh posting her friend dressed up in a jeffery dahmer costume for a halloween event i'm assuming? Like that's not a made up scary monster that's someone who actually brutally murderer many people..
Omg I saw that!!! Far out. Also she seems quite obsessed with her own face doesnā€™t she šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 3
Omg I saw that!!! Far out. Also she seems quite obsessed with her own face doesnā€™t she šŸ˜¬
Tbh I don't mind her and she's clearly been through a lot and I totally get her having her hot girl summer phase, but nothing ruins the vibe of a party like a tasteless Halloween costume. It would have been something I definitely wouldn't have shared on insta either...

Reactions: 3
The Insta account pd_protect REALLY opened my eyes up to what happens on Instagram with child predators, selling images of children and a whole fucked up network. If any of these ā€˜influencersā€™ who share any images of their children have people following them with pizza or cheese emojis in their bio, they need to block them immediately.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Tbh I don't mind her and she's clearly been through a lot and I totally get her having her hot girl summer phase, but nothing ruins the vibe of a party like a tasteless Halloween costume. It would have been something I definitely wouldn't have shared on insta either...
Get what you mean however I think Iā€™ll be unfollowing her šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Ouch edna used whipped instead of jess , thought she was ur BFF jess? Maybe she's seen you promote her product then go use another tan šŸ¤£
Simone uses whipped cakery instead too, why? Her and edna must see what we all see.. her foods tit and she's a stuck up witch šŸ¤£ I think apart from her mean girl cliquey friends, nobody likes her that much

Simone uses whipped cakery instead too, why? Her and edna must see what we all see.. her foods tit and she's a stuck up witch šŸ¤£ I think apart from her mean girl cliquey friends, nobody likes her that much
I messaged the whipped girls and asked them if they give these influencers (Simone, Edna etc) the stuff for free and they said nope they pay for it. So they'd rather pay for whipped stuff than have Jess stuff for free šŸ˜‚ that speaks volumes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just caught up with Tom Abercrombieā€™s post that he and his wife have been living apart for a while now and are no longer together.

These kind of PR announcements about breakups are always so insane ā€œwe have come to the loving conclusion that we are better as best friendsā€¦ā€

Itā€™s all so clinical and comes across as fake face saving PR. No, you probably arenā€™t going to be best friends if you couldnā€™t even hack living in the same house as each other? Just come out and say ā€œwe have separatedā€ and donā€™t try to convince the world that basically nothing has changed.

Just caught up with Tom Abercrombieā€™s post that he and his wife have been living apart for a while now and are no longer together.

These kind of PR announcements about breakups are always so insane ā€œwe have come to the loving conclusion that we are better as best friendsā€¦ā€

Itā€™s all so clinical and comes across as fake face saving PR. No, you probably arenā€™t going to be best friends if you couldnā€™t even hack living in the same house as each other? Just come out and say ā€œwe have separatedā€ and donā€™t try to convince the world that basically nothing has changed.
ā€œCONSCIOUS UNCOUPLINGā€ lollll

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.