New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They took them off when the covid QR codes came in and we were suppose to scan at the pumps .
Those no mobiles at pump warnings were removed long before covid. Although some gas stations with older pumps still have them (just haven't been updated yet)

Reactions: 4
DID SKEET JUST LOW-KEY GIVE US THE CREDIT FOR RAISING ALL THE TOPICS THAT NEED TO BE ADDRESSED THAT SHE BRINGS UP???

About bloody time!
I thought the same. Maybe she can apologise for putting Tattle and the person who sent her the link to Tattle on blast? I actually think she doesn’t just lurk here, but is an active user on this site. Not so much this thread, but definitely on Simone’s thread. I won’t call the user out though as I appreciate the work they are doing even if it isn’t Skete

Reactions: 23
It's not a new car they got this one when they were still in Hamilton. And it wasn't a valet it was a something or rather with the exterior I think is good for preventing rust which would be important since they live right by the beach. But yea I think they do get it valet from time to time too. I mean I have no problem with people outsourcing these kind of jobs if they are able to cos they are probably supporting a local family or families.
Sorry, forgot em was on here to defend herself again

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Anyone else noticed jess dogs get groomed EVERY week? High maintenance like there momma lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Not defending her just not sure what the problem is. If they tried to get the work done for free as an ad that would be a problem.
The problem is she cries poor and begs for Money from her followers and then uses it to get her car valet groomed. Can she not just chuck some car wash stuff and vacuum the inside of it like the rest of us plebs?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought the same. Maybe she can apologise for putting Tattle and the person who sent her the link to Tattle on blast? I actually think she doesn’t just lurk here, but is an active user on this site. Not so much this thread, but definitely on Simone’s thread. I won’t call the user out though as I appreciate the work they are doing even if it isn’t Skete
110% have my suspicions there too ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It's not a new car they got this one when they were still in Hamilton. And it wasn't a valet it was a something or rather with the exterior I think is good for preventing rust which would be important since they live right by the beach. But yea I think they do get it valet from time to time too. I mean I have no problem with people outsourcing these kind of jobs if they are able to cos they are probably supporting a local family or families.
Is that you again Em?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh look TD hasn’t shown us enough of herself she’s at it again with another picture of herself 🥱
Her posts get very little comments what’s the bet these will all be along the lines of ‘hot’ ‘sexy’ ‘looking goof’ in order to help her ego.

Those no mobiles at pump warnings were removed long before covid. Although some gas stations with older pumps still have them (just haven't been updated yet)
Oh man I remember being drunk and stumbling across the forecourt to get a pie. They announced on the loud speaker that I was to get off my phone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hopefully Bets can use some of the money she gets to pay off debt. Or be at least a bit more comfortable again. Esp after watching her stories to say she can barely even afford the coffee she was drinking

Do we reckon she’ll try make it as an influencer now since she doesn’t have MK but has a huge following?! So maybe we will see more riveting content from her
Who knows but that’s the same as the chick who took of Stacey Welch’s IG. Has a big following (well 17k) but her stories and posts are boring as bay tit! I thought at least she be posting about their van they were supposedly renovating. What happened to that.
No brands seem to be interested in her either because I don’t think I’ve ever seen her post any type of ad. Just things she’s purchased at Costco

Attachments

Who even is Tarryn and how did she even get a following? Never heard of her.
Tarryn Donaldson. Way back it was more about her DIY doing up their house. Unsure how she gained followers but a few years back did a lot of giveaways so think that combined with showing boobs and butts maybe?
I stopped following her once it was all grabbing free stuff, moaning about how hard up they were but husband has a well paid job.

Reactions: 3
Apologies if I’m on the wrong thread or it been said. However is MK or BG (whatever we call her now) had liquidated and she can’t afford a takeaway coffee why is she still getting her nails done? (Her nails look pretty new and fresh. Can’t be much change out of $100 to keep getting manicures.
Bernadebt is her name 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ruby and Rain…… how are they crying out for money saying the last 6months has been even harder than the previous 18months before that? They are doing a massive sale tonight selling things off cheap to get some funds and also because they are relocating…. Struggle street but they just bought a new house etc… something seems off with that business.
I looked on there sale tonight and the clothing is really ugly no wonder why it hadn't sold. I understand why they charge so much but I think they have kind of gone in the wrong direction with styling. Maybe they are trying to hit a younger market but younger people don't want to pay that.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.