New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erin Simpson has advised me that Plunket has approved her use of sleep positioners so that HER BABY CAN’T ROLL…. 😩😩😩 That’s actually pretty gross if her plunket nurse told her that but then again they also suggested I start my baby on solids from 3 months cause #Sponsored#Watties so am I really surprised 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also please don’t think I’m completely hating on Plunket as I’m sure there are some amazing plunket nurses out there who support and educate mothers really well that just hasn’t been my personal experience with them :)

• Wow
Reactions: 20
My son was in starship and they said to sleep my baby on his side, but it was up to me to decide as it not advised by SIDS but he was on oxygen and a monitor at the time so he was safe anyway haha

Some babies are naturally good sleepers, I havnt sleep trained any of my babies. One is an amazing sleeper, 1 is moderate and 1 is the worst haha

I think routine is important, which helps babies sleep but I don’t personally like letting my babies cry

How old is her toddler? Early 2 would be so hard to get them to stay in their bed- unless you lay with them to sleep ? Weird cause they have the money to buy another cot haha

Do you know what irks me....
Paige Wainui drives a range rover complete with personalized plates. It's very obvious they have a comfortable lifestyle... but still got $280k from the givealittle after Sean's death... does someone who drives a Range Rover really need $280k donated to them... ?
It's also frustrating seeing how she portrays things on Instagram when the reality had been quite different and things weren't good between her and Sean behind the scenes.
Read the room, every time Paige Wainui is mentioned here, the conversation is quickly and respectfully terminated.
We don’t know what their financial situation is or what their debts were, which life insurance would not have paid out on. So long as the people donating to the Give a Little weren’t misled *cough Anna Con-man-ing cough*, what do you care? She also has her own business, who’s to say she used the G.A.L. to buy it.

Reactions: 26
Love that simone just brings out her " sad things people say about me" just as they say they are no longer working with her as people complained

Reactions: 15
my daughter slept through the night from 11 weeks so I don’t think it’s completely beyond the realm of possibility. That was good luck vs good management though 😂
My children were all good sleepers too. I went back to work when they were young so really relied on a full night sleep so probably made it happen because of that too

The whole
Purpose of this page is to comment on these matters. We comment on parenting, clothes, cars, ugly hair transplants, the list goes on. If u that butt hurt go elsewhere. Any comment on this entire website could be viewed as bitter but guess what buttercup we don’t care. #goawayprecious

Again are u her.
You don’t have to care but you’re still being a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can we not turn this into a parenting thread, go make one if you want 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also stop shitting on a grieving widow, it’s bleeping grotty.

Reactions: 34
No screenshot from me of Maria with the stuffed turtle sniffing her sons butt, ffs she nothing but rubbish. When was it last week she posts how shes respectful of her children blah blah blah 🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 7
No screenshot from me of Maria with the stuffed turtle sniffing her sons butt, ffs she nothing but rubbish. When was it last week she posts how shes respectful of her children blah blah blah 🤬🤬🤬
I think she blocked me!!! I don’t believe it! She blocked me 🤣🤣🤣 I can’t even remember what I said to make her block me. I think it was in response to one of her many waah waah posts/stories

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I think she blocked me!!! I don’t believe it! She blocked me 🤣🤣🤣 I can’t even remember what I said to make her block me. I think it was in response to one of her many waah waah posts/stories
Scamanderson blocked me, no idea why, maybe because I mentioned her moose hoof 🤷🏻‍♀️ And surprisingly I haven’t lost any sleep 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel sad for her loss and her grief but agree there are heaps of people who could have benefited from that money. I feel sorry for people who are struggling financially and go through this same thing but have to somehow carry on to pay the bills/funeral etc. They would have also received donations privately and probably had life insurance. I wish people would think about this when they donate to causes, this money could have provided support to so many families but instead, because they were public figures everyone jumped on board. I’m hoping that once they get further down the track and feel up to it that they use this money for a good cause like starting up a foundation or supporting suicide support services. I lost a family member to suicide and it has a huge impact on everyone. The last thing everyone needs to worry about are the financial impacts. I don’t think anyone is saying that she wouldn’t rather have her husband than the money, it is evident she was very in love. It is the fact that so much was donated to the GAL that maybe wasn’t needed or could have gone elsewhere.
Didn’t he die by suicide? If so ACC will’ve covered funeral costs and I’m pretty sure his kids will receive a weekly payment until they turn 18.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Didn’t he die by suicide? If so ACC will’ve covered funeral costs and I’m pretty sure his kids will receive a weekly payment until they turn 18.
And bleeping what?! Why are we discussing this widows financials?! It’s sick! I’m glad she’s set up, she’s on one income now, leave her be!
Like someone else said, I’m sure she would give up every cent to have her husband home,

Reactions: 30
Omg can someone please comment on Sketes stories how amazing it is that the Tattle community brought to light the issue with influencers posting naked and clothed photos of their kids online without their consent?!

Reactions: 12
omfg I just came to say the same thing, I literally gasped when I watched that - read the room Maria! Can’t tell me she hasn’t seen what’s being discussed over on sketes page re safety concerns/exploitation of kids online, I’m sure a fair few creeps would follow an account called ‘happy mum happy child’, whom should definitely not be seeing a turtle teddy shoved anywhere near a kids private body parts. I wonder if she asked if she could post that to her 80k followers. Super weird sense of humor she’s got, hope the kids don’t think that’s ok to do to their friends because mum finds it hilarious.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.