New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone used summer brons’ tan? Is it actually any good? How does it compare to Bondi sands/ little honey etc?
I rate it over little honey. Way better being a foam than a spray, it seems to go further. Colour wise they’re pretty similar.

Reactions: 2
MFM wants another day off a week🤦🤦🤷 so she can be with her family. Think of all the fun things she could do with her children...beach, walks, crafts, swimming, sleep overs with friends, talking to them, not about them!. Or she could just sleep🤦
But she didnt even work for one day wtf.

Reactions: 6
Omg jayjay is doing an online event to see her boyf like see what he looks like 😬🤣🤣🤣🤣 asking $3.50 far out these people are thick we can find out who he is so simply.
Womens day must not care enough to pay her for a story and pics so shes doing it herself. Desperate

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I got the gist of it from Holly May, but I think they did a quick/surprise drop which they had limited time to find plus size models for so used all straight size models. So some plus size influencers were crappy they didn’t use plus size models in this campaign. Then a bunch of stuff about the plus size models being treated like tit and not being paid while the straight size models were started coming out. Hines response was that they would have an ‘open day’ so women of all sizes could come and model/try on the clothes which not well received either (that plus size women basically have to do the work of going somewhere to be seen).
I’ve always just had a weird feeling about Hine. I don’t know what it was but I’d bought a few things and it never fit and I got bigger sizes just incase. A friend of mine tried to return something and was ignored by customer service (multiple emails) so she sold it on to try make some money back. They’re not for me and that’s okay I guess.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
What’s the rule around these influencers now wearing their brand new Fitbits? Do they need to have AD somewhere? Good to see Tarryn placed AD on the gym reels today unlike last week. And she must love her new watch as she wears it all the time. Shame she doesn’t understand that sometimes lifting heavier means your form is totally lost. Some muscles and areas on us actually only need light weights.

I wonder how often she will mention her ‘lack’ of boobs over the summer to try and get a free job? Did enough of that with her face and now gets that all paid for. As it’s Lazer clinic I still think she had all her hair removal done for free or discounted and just hasn’t admitted it. I mean she can’t afford a watch for the gym which she loves to go to but can fork out over $1k on hair removal???

Probably not but then we have these influencers all getting free gym memberships and food guides trying to sell us to be skinny. TD is awful at this now!
Surely no one’s giving out a free boob job. I’d be shookkkk at that. They’re in the like $10k+ range right!??

My Balance Project selling a second hand skirt from Pagani for more than what it's currently selling for 🙃 Also I HATE influencers who sell off their gifted goods for a profit! Like yeah cool she donates $10 per item to womens refuge but if she sells all of her 28 listings from tonight that would be $280 in donations, while she would pocket over $3000 for things she didn't even pay for!! It's sick.
She might need to feature in sketes next Sunday sticks to highlight the behaviour

my drawing skills are less than that of stick people 😅 or Getting the point across properly

Reactions: 5
I’ve always just had a weird feeling about Hine. I don’t know what it was but I’d bought a few things and it never fit and I got bigger sizes just incase. A friend of mine tried to return something and was ignored by customer service (multiple emails) so she sold it on to try make some money back. They’re not for me and that’s okay I guess.
Yea their sizing is really messed up - I am wearing their oversized tshirts at the moment and am having to buy a 5XL so that it’s actually oversized and I normally wear a 18 and the sports bras are super small fitting too because my bra size is an 18D (probably TMI sorry) and I’m normally a 2XL in their sports bras. It’s just weird that a brand that is so “inclusive” has gone with such small fitting sizing. I’ve also heard of peoples orders just never arriving and nobody from Hine responding so they just lost money on that order which absolutely blows my mind! I waited a month for an order to arrive once after one of their launches because they were so inundated that the new orders were coming in and they were processing those before the first ones they got so people just had to wait! But I love the quality and the price point is pretty good compared to other brands so I keep buying 😂

Reactions: 7
What has dom harvey done? He has always given me the creeps
He allegedly r*ped a 19 year old girl at a party for The Edge a couple years ago, and other stories have come out about him preying on younger girls. Plus, his history of young girlfriends.

And Mediaworks kept it quiet and let him have a full farewell claiming he was leaving for his mental health…. Mediaworks are trash who like to hide all this stuff.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Surely no one’s giving out a free boob job. I’d be shookkkk at that. They’re in the like $10k+ range right!??
She’ll try and get some non surgery thing or something. This is how she’s gets all her treatments for her face etc. Continued to moan about blemishes she had and suddenly she’s had laser treatment, facials and hair removal. It’s her ‘me’ time away from such a busy day.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Don't you love how she's pretty much just having her family photo and has her back to the girls that do all the work
Are they her parents?

Your baby can sleep in a big boy cot without those death traps 🤦‍♀️
“How to put your baby in danger on the Erin Simpson show”
Man the lights are on but no one is home there!! 🤯
There is so much info easily available for safe sleeping for bubs and also you know …. General commonsense but she just can’t seem to grasp anything commonsense wise! Unreal

Omg the single arm tricep extension she was doing?!! She’ll actually injure herself doing it like that because she clearly couldn’t cope with the weight!
That was painful to watch. It would have looked better if she'd shown correct form. Obviously no floor walkers in that gym to correct bad technique

🤮🤮🤮🤮 no gloves, fake ass nails, ffs this is beyond disgusting
She's effectively working in a food prep area in a bra and shorts🤢 and she's not a brand ambassador for LSKD.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Are they her parents?

Man the lights are on but no one is home there!! 🤯
There is so much info easily available for safe sleeping for bubs and also you know …. General commonsense but she just can’t seem to grasp anything commonsense wise! Unreal

Lol her husband and mother in law

• Haha
  • Wow
Do you know what irks me....
Paige Wainui drives a range rover complete with personalized plates. It's very obvious they have a comfortable lifestyle... but still got $280k from the givealittle after Sean's death... does someone who drives a Range Rover really need $280k donated to them... ?
It's also frustrating seeing how she portrays things on Instagram when the reality had been quite different and things weren't good between her and Sean behind the scenes.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Cause same person = same haircut does it "sis"? Chur
Tone policed, or just being pulled up on being an hole? For a start you don’t even know what or how a person on Instagram eats and secondly, you were implying that due to someone’s body size, they shouldn’t be eating something. It’s fat phobic fuckery and it’s gross 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Paige Wainui drives a range rover complete with personalized plates. It's very obvious they have a comfortable lifestyle... but still got $280k from the givealittle after Sean's death... does someone who drives a Range Rover really need $280k donated to them... ?
It's also frustrating seeing how she portrays things on Instagram when the reality had been quite different and things weren't good between her and Sean behind the scenes.
Her husband died. Who cares if they were having issues or not.
So iffy that this keeps being mentioned.

Reactions: 31
Her husband died. Who cares if they were having issues or not.
So iffy that this keeps being mentioned.
I have a sneaky suspicion that it's the same couple of people bringing this up over and over again...it's completely out of the scope of tattle and is pretty gross.

Reactions: 33
People donate because they feel heartbroken for Paige and the kids and want to do something, donating money is really the only thing you can do especially if you don’t know them. It’s not like they were crying poor and begging for donations, no one was forced to donate.

Reactions: 22
Like others have said it’s pretty gross that this has been brought up again!
Leave that family alone. Who cares what car they drive or what they received from GFM. There are so many things that go on when someone dies.
Just leave them to still grieve. She lost her husband. The kids lost a father.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.