New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On brand? That terms sounds so arrogant calling yourself on brand, and why do you have to take a picture of you with your pants like that? I'm sure your not actually going out like that, and your top length tucked into your bra 😬 looks like how I would dress in primary
Should respond: hey hon, I think you’ve accidentally posted your only fans pic to your business page🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
His dad is an insider trader and tax fraudster, essentially. Gross example of NZ selling off state owned assets, merchant bankers amongst others getting richer while the rest of the nation became worse off.
Loling that his last name is literally richwhite

You know who else is gonna get hit like a tonne of bricks when they actually have to get a real job after their years of study extensions……

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
On brand? That terms sounds so arrogant calling yourself on brand, and why do you have to take a picture of you with your pants like that? I'm sure your not actually going out like that, and your top length tucked into your bra 😬 looks like how I would dress in primary
Shes on brand because she thinks she owns the colour baby pink lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sounds like they will be discussing tattle from what she said. Wounder if she will shoe him her profile she uses to stalk it and see what people are saying about her
I
Are they both going to cry about how horrible and mean everyone on here is for calling out alleged rape and fake donations. Poor bullied predator and scammer

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Come on Elle_herself surely you got the memo about posting baby pics on line, and how they are used. Every second of YouTube video gives them 30 different images🤢 in some of these, the babies looked so sad. All for clicks and engagement, how will they feel when they are teenagers

They don't care sadly as the twins bring them in freebies and views.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.