New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a Kmart and WarehouseView attachment 1684182View attachment 1684184 hack page. People just want to find the cute, cheap sprinkle viral candle right? Well…. Enter the influencer to direct people her way for sales of candles 5x the price.
Couldn’t help herself 😉
The ‘are they $12’ comment got me 😂 it’s so bleeping annoying when you ask a question on a group page and people just say something else that is not answering the question, especially when her solution is 5x the price of the Kmart candle 😩 don’t be that person Ellie

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m actually tempted by Ellie’s Xmas candles…but it’s literally burning money so I usually end up being too tight to buy those expensive ones. Maybe the $12 Kmart candle is more for me 😂😂
The pine one from whatever the brand is they sell at Farmers is so good! Smells just like Christmas & was about 1/4 of the price of hers

• Heart
Reactions: 8
But Talz……you speak negatively of people/brands/certain festivals all the time 😅😂 so what does that say about you?
Exactly! She is no better and often asks for the attention. She’s tough though, so watch out after she’s her her baby and she’ll step up all out🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Unless of course she gets pregnant again☺🙈🙈 Keeping that BD locked up for good!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
her pateron numbers, ig followers and facestuff sales have gone down and she’s blaming the earlier stuff and the skete stuff on it all.

cos she relies on that income for her family. Which I get.

doesnt mention that she lives in a brand new house that they build and it’s mortgage free. Unlike many kiwis we don’t have rent free/mortgage free housing.

she’s forgotten there’s a cost of living crisis going on too, and tbh for many skin care is luxury and probs at the bottom of the list to buy.
That house isn’t theirs though, it comes with the job. The farm is owned by her parents in law and they get to live in the house as farm managers. Her husband does work long hours 7 days a week. They may not have a mortgage but they also don’t own a house. I like following Renee as she shows what it’s really like with young kids and a partner that is hardly ever there. Makes me feel way better about my own chaos! Way better on my mental health than following someone like Simone who makes you feel like a failure for having having a perfect house and kids that sleep all night.

Reactions: 18

i saw it on an Oodles FB page I am a member of and then this is the link to his trade me ad. The person who posted it said Chai was her friends dog.
Oh wow this is so sad! She mentions not good with kids so I wonder if they are trying again for a baby and know they can't have the dog around then. Ugh can't imagine giving up my dog.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Oh wow this is so sad! She mentions not good with kids so I wonder if they are trying again for a baby and know they can't have the dog around then. Ugh can't imagine giving up my dog.
I am guessing they are pregnant again and can't risk having chai with a baby/children... That might be the big life change they are talking about. I wonder if these issues are why he was given up for adoption to them in the first place 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 3
That house isn’t theirs though, it comes with the job. The farm is owned by her parents in law and they get to live in the house as farm managers. Her husband does work long hours 7 days a week. They may not have a mortgage but they also don’t own a house. I like following Renee as she shows what it’s really like with young kids and a partner that is hardly ever there. Makes me feel way better about my own chaos! Way better on my mental health than following someone like Simone who makes you feel like a failure for having having a perfect house and kids that sleep all night.
To me they’re each their own brand of toxic, but I get that you enjoy her content so it’s fair for you.

I unfollowed long ago when I noticed all her stories she’s always a victim and everyone else is doing things to her.

She needs to have a long hard look at her behavior to see why these situations keep happening to her.

All her behaviour will come to light, cos as she burns though each friend they’ll have stories to tell.

Reactions: 5
I am guessing they are pregnant again and can't risk having chai with a baby/children... That might be the big life change they are talking about. I wonder if these issues are why he was given up for adoption to them in the first place 😭
that’s my guess which would be nice given they had a loss last year…sad about the doggo though

Reactions: 2
Casarahmarycooper and her sister always crying poor, yet here they are on a fancy overseas trip to oz with there mum, in a fancy hotel and shopping it up. Sigh.

Reactions: 3
That was a big day on the tools? She posted that at like 3pm and no doubt swanned into work at 2pm. Such a big day.
Still a bigger day for the boujee witch than 5 other days in the week 😂😂 looks like there was lots of stock leftover today, I’m sure that’ll be on the shelves tomorrow 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.