New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone asked who we have unfollowed and why, here's a summary of some of the stuff

many were mentioned by name only, and I've missed some cos there's heaps to collate :D

Also FYI Simone has her own thread

LovingElliesBellie
unfollowed after she partnered with anchor. Like she's literally dairy intolerant and has IBS. It just felt a bit gross for me.
Anything for a partnership, even if that means shifting your pants.
she used to be hilarious but now she’s just an idiot who eats terrible food and then complains about migraines and tummy problems and sho is super unaware of her privilege
also a twit. Makes her migraines 1000% times worse with her diet had to unfollow because of that.
actually think she’s quite funny but the constant purchases are too much. So consumerist, bad for the environment and lacks awareness of her privilege

Simone Anderson:
Obviously the woman's refuge things was super gross but it's honestly the toxic positivity for me.
was so over seeing disingenuous Ad after Ad but tattle reallllly opened my eyes!

No filter mum

promoting weight loss products when plus size/ex plus size herself.

HollyMae
she used to be really genuine now I feel like she’s just a witch “because”.
get sick of her tits and arse being shoved in our faces and she's a bully

Millie Elder:
Found her to be boring and disingenuous.
I used to really enjoy following her but her account lacks anything interesting these days
loved her for years but she’s so rude to her followers and just full of adds and I hate the fact she ditched her dogs for a man!
turned into a bit of an asshole when she came back to NZ and super disingenuous I reckon.”I only flog things I truly believe in” …. Finance companies, aimn, ugly sports wear

Greer Perenara:
Fake

Summer Brons
is soooo boring now. It’s all Tan (ad) her business, or silly TikTok videos she’s shared that aren’t funny at all. Since taking back her cheating man she’s changed.

Lou Morley:
Couldn't stand watching her talk with her hands waving everywhere.

Molly Cocksies
Unfollowed her yesterday after she went to her friends gym because it wasn’t “aesthetic”Enough for her content.
Girl is very desperate for content jobs lately and openly says she reaches to them all I find it sad

Pebbles
(although she would hate to be called one, does she even count?). Used to be a huge fan, but her conspiracy rants and stories got a bit much lol

Magnolia Kitchen
Gof over her sweating, calling almost everyone a C***, thinking she’s all that (yes she has a talent for painting on cakes but I’ve tasted many of her things and well they’re ok,

Pepper and Me
Nothing against her personally just wasn't posting anything of interest to me anymore so had a clear out.

HMHC aka MFM
got over her wining and constantly feeling sorry for herself, also got over her page being a constant ad
she's run out of content these days and it's all just whingeing

Bec Whitley,
privileged, too much talking/uninteresting stories

Justine My balance Project
The about face she’s done after her WLS surgery, clearly wasn’t happy in her bigger body

LFYD
privileged, too much talking/uninteresting stories

Anna Reeves
just got bored of her

Renee Stewart
no brand allegiance with all the different facial products she uses and is obsessed with everything

Megan Papas and JJ Feany
they literally only show up to do ads these days!

Ness Watson
again just got bored of her. The. Also her pottery page. All she would do was mugs. It’s like have a bit of variety.
boring

Jordan Whittaker
boring

blessedindoubles
but she went a bit weird after she started going down the conspiracy theory route and "rabbit holes" loved her cause of her Christian values but nope all that crap made me hit unfollow

Danni child free Duncan.
Absolute twit.

Many mare were mentioned with out reasoning

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well done Tarryn, invade your sons privacy so you can film him in his bedroom with his top off just for your entertainment.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Who here bid on Bets auction last night?
what did you buy? There were a couple of things I wanted. But I got out bid. I did get a couple of things though

Reactions: 2
Who here bid on Bets auction last night?
what did you buy? There were a couple of things I wanted. But I got out bid. I did get a couple of things though
I got the one I wanted

lol after the email leak by the auction house I don’t want to go into too much detail of what it was 🤣

cos she may be able to work out who we are from it. I’m not going to explain the method in how she could. But there is a way 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If anyone in here won the fudge I am VERY jealous. It took every piece of my weight loss motivation not to bid 😂
(I’ve had to edit this so many times because my spelling is so tit sorry team!)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
LFYD surrogate is back on the gram making her account public again lol 😂
She so stupid for spending so long deleting all her followers months ago, she should have just made a new private page for only her actual friends and family and then kept the page and following for a rainy day, she was always going to come back to it again and LFYD would have been encouraging her as well

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I got the one I wanted

lol after the email leak by the auction house I don’t want to go into too much detail of what it was 🤣

cos she may be able to work out who we are from it. I’m not going to explain the method in how she could. But there is a way 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
Yes very true!
I did one thing I wanted but there was another one I just missed out on 😫😂
That email leak though FFS

on another note though
Have you seen on LFYD stories whos back?

She so stupid for spending so long deleting all her followers months ago, she should have just made a new private page for only her actual friends and family and then kept the page and following for a rainy day, she was always going to come back to it again and LFYD would have been encouraging her as well
I actually don’t know if I can be Fkd going back and following again.

• Haha
Yes very true!

on another note though

Can someone please refresh my memory why she left the gram? I remember reading it in one of the early threads ….

Can someone please refresh my memory why she left the gram? I remember reading it in one of the early threads ….
She couldn't handle the jandal with such a big following and intense questions about being a surrogate and a single mum and all the scrutiny that goes with insta, or life, or something. She had a hissy fit and made her profile private.

I was just looking at her page and I bet Christian has pushed her to be public again and get her following up because all her posts have had hardly any engagement with the new private profile, and nek minnit she will be a walking #ad #sponsoredpost billboard just like him 🤮 🤮 🤮 I'm not buying it and I'm not following 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Hahaha Katie having a dig at all the beige boring parties 😂😂😂
But wait isn’t her house basically white or beige and no colour isn’t it? I don’t follow her (I got over her and bored of her). But I used to and I’m sure it was white on beige and thinking to myself ‘yeah that’s going to last with a toddler’

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes very true!

on another note though

I’m definitely not following, big yawn fest IMO 🥱

Reactions: 2
MFM sits in the house all day most days bragging about napping and playing minecraft and doesn’t paint this tit?!
Priorities 🤯
I’m with Powershop and I immediately want to change, even though they’re the cheapest for our household 🙄

But wait isn’t her house basically white or beige and no colour isn’t it? I don’t follow her (I got over her and bored of her). But I used to and I’m sure it was white on beige and thinking to myself ‘yeah that’s going to last with a toddler’
I hate that I know this but she has a second lounge for her kid with all the colourful toys and tit in it lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m with Powershop and I immediately want to change, even though they’re the cheapest for our household 🙄
I changed from Powershop to Octopus just because I hate the horrible influencers they use and don't want to pay them directly or indirectly 😅

She couldn't handle the jandal with such a big following and intense questions about being a surrogate and a single mum and all the scrutiny that goes with insta, or life, or something. She had a hissy fit and made her profile private.

I was just looking at her page and I bet Christian has pushed her to be public again and get her following up because all her posts have had hardly any engagement with the new private profile, and nek minnit she will be a walking #ad #sponsoredpost billboard just like him 🤮 🤮 🤮 I'm not buying it and I'm not following 🙄
I 100% believe that she was a surrogate just to get a social media following in return. She followed LFYD since Frankie was born and DM'd Christian offering to be a surrogate. So dodgy/bizarre they didn't go through an agency to protect everyone. I highly doubt Nat would have been a surrogate for a regular, non- influencer couple.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
hahahaha legit came on here to say bullions looks to be back, what’s her #ad or #recommendations going to be first?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.