New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But Tarryns poor hip is still giving her grief however it wont at BFT. Yes, you’re tired however maybe also take a day off training. I mean you train, sot pit in the sun, look at pinterest to steal DIY ideas you claim are your vision and scroll instagram. I can imagine how tired you must be.

Imagine being so entitled, that you turn down surgery. It blew my mind.

She would be almost healed by now if she had just have gotten it done.

Instead now she chooses to witch and moan about it every day.

Wow Watching bets story about her auctions etc and one of her staff put her favourite cup in with the others and it went to auction and look what she said to them!! Proberly said it as a joke to them I know but that would just be a kick In face after they have lost their jobs to then get that message and are proberly struggling themselves
I was so disappointed that she was eyerolling about her poor staff again. She really hasn't changed one little bit.

Whenever she says something is a "joke" you full well its not.

Reactions: 12
Wow Watching bets story about her auctions etc and one of her staff put her favourite cup in with the others and it went to auction and look what she said to them!! Proberly said it as a joke to them I know but that would just be a kick In face after they have lost their jobs to then get that message and are proberly struggling themselves
Jesus I thought this was Miss Hannigan from the movie Annie

Jesus I thought this was Miss Hannigan from the movie Annie

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Tell me your a narcissist without telling me your a narcissist... jess videoing herself watching herself on her tiktok video 🤢🤢🤢 have you not got nothing better to do with your day then make a video of yourself watching yourself? Also note she has her own account but the one from the shop is under JUSTJESS and all videos of her not her staff even the profile pik

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Think I called it saying she would soon moan about how busy she is? I don’t get these so called influencers who consistently moan about how busy they are! I swear they do it to make their followers feel for them. I mean how busy can aye really be considering she spends most days sitting in the sun.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Tarryn just filming her youngest in the pool but obviously walking out onto their top deck! No where near him or close by the pool 😳

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Aimn’s decision to stop “working with” influenzas didn’t last very long did it?!? Disappointing to see they’re back using Simone and Jess again…could have at least tried to find some other less problematic creators to spon

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I don't know what she is on tonight, but the pain killers must have kicked in🤦. She's almost targeting an American audience, especially with the YouTube's , she speaks with a strange American accent, refers to herself as a mom, talks about diapers and paccys
I can’t hear what you’re talking about but I’m pretty sure her hubby is originally from the states

Reactions: 1
WOULD LFYDS PLEASE STOP POSTING HIS CHILD WITH NO CLOTHES ON.
How can he go in national tv and talk about how much he would pay his surrogates if he was allowed, but he can’t even protect his own child. He is revolting

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Poor Hannah going to be a solo parent for a month 😏😏😏 never mind the nanny x 2 a week, family support etc etc, the money coming in from overseas while he’s away and the emotional support over the phone etc
and flouting the coffee brand that she works with without putting ad / gifted, standard for her.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s like she just adds “child free” to everything even when it’s not even relevant…. Like we get it. You don’t have or want kids. Move on.
She just tacks it onto anything she can. The other day when she was talking about buying flowers with her extra money from having no kids? Not impressive, with all your time doing nothing at all I would be more impressed if you grew your own flowers? She makes being child free look quite boring.

At least she’s volunteering with the SPCA though to be fair.

Reactions: 8
Millie: I want to do a giveaway to help families and kids. Get in touch if you are keen. Oh and you have to pay me.
This trust fund kid has no idea!!
If would be more professional if she used the correct you’re…..

Sera you are still problematic.
"gunt" is a term used in popular culture in reference to a fat woman's gut and bleep running together into one highly unusual body part.
Just ‘tights’ are fine. No need to use the term gunt you GUNT.
What the hell is it with these businesses and lack of spelling and grammar checking?

Reactions: 7
Poor Daisy Daggs been beeeegging for weeks for someone to do her hair/makeup *for free* in Oz for the races she’s off to and looks like no one’s come to the gifting party so she’s had to get her curls done here and hope it lasts til she gets there! ….what a shame when your influencing doesn’t pay off 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Poor Daisy Daggs been beeeegging for weeks for someone to do her hair/makeup *for free* in Oz for the races she’s off to and looks like no one’s come to the gifting party so she’s had to get her curls done here and hope it lasts til she gets there! ….what a shame when your influencing doesn’t pay off 🙄🙄
Soooooo glad you mentioned this. My hair doesn’t hold curls so I never bother, but will they really last until Sat? Like won’t sleeping etc see them fall? Will she have to sleep sitting upright? Can she not ghd them herself? I have so many questions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.