Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mgh727

VIP Member
Jamie looks so unnatural in front of the camera, keep trying to look him in the eyes but I start screaming and I can’t do it, don’t make me do it 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Macklen83

Chatty Member
After a year from hell, me being frontline NHS, my husband a police officer, barely spending anytime with my two lovely boys, barely anytime to spend shopping for Christmas let alone any fucking spare cash, watching her and Solomon yesterday just fucking sent me west. How dare they brag so much and be so smug. That post this morning “it’s ok to” what about those who would love to but can’t? She is so far gone now it’s untrue. What a stupid unknown selfish fucking arsehole she is. Shown her true bitch self again with that. Utterly appalling. Just fuck off

• Heart

BarnsleyWitch

We’ve had quiet a few newbies show up here the last couple days! Welcome everyone!!! ❤

Soph! You keep doing YOU! This seems to be doing the job of turning people away from you more than any tattler ever could! Keep up the good work Hun
Ex hincher here (sorry guys) but I knew I was going barmy when I’d have a go my fiancé for leaving his work boots about or leaving some crumbs after making toast and telling my Mam she should be buying the Lenor fabric softener instead of wilkos own make😂 And feeling like shit for living in a shite house with a bad landlord at only 17 years old and trying to keep up with Sophie’s lifestyle asif that was going to be possible 😩 not her fault for my actions/feeling shite but these influences and YouTubers really do affect people more than any real celeb or pop star would tv programme etc as they show there life nearly 24/7 and you think is this what I should be doing? Am I failing at life? Well no your not and at 17/18 years old your hardly going to be living in a bought clean new build but I couldn’t see that at the time but I defiantly can now! And I can see through her ways too

• Heart

Cassy Role

VIP Member
I rarely comment on Ronnie but that clip of her getting him to dance has made me feel really sad. Screeching “dance stamp dem feet good boyzzzzz” literally directing him and you look at his face and there’s no smile or laugh. No genuine enjoyment in his eyes he’s just performing and looking at her for approval. He’s obviously a very happy and loved little boy but something there just didn’t sit right 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

MrsD33

VIP Member
That video of the wee one and his truck 😂😂 she’s going to be shocked when he hits 2!! That was hardly a squawk lol
Her reaction to his little squeal was so over the top!
‘Oh god! Ok ok ok jeeeezzz’

He was only letting her know that he didnt want it closed.

She had a bigger tantrum than that just because someone said they thought her wardrobe would have been bigger 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Makaraka

VIP Member
State of Jamie 🤢🤢🤢
Oh ffs he looks like a weird uncomfortable relative you have to see on Christmas Day or a family occasion.
The one that has no emotion or chat and just sits there looking blankly at the Christmas tree whilst drinking tea..

ETA Maybe only I have that relative 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Lgb1992

Do you know what, I never,ever thought I‘d say this as I don’t find him in the slightest bit attractive but over the last few days I‘ve started to genuinely feel sorry for him. She’s been really shitty with the way she’s spoken to him tonight and the way she looks at him -If looks could kill. I imagine his pre Hinch life was pretty normal for a ‘bloke’ his age but that’s all stopped. He’s stuck with this ultra high maintenance bimbo that he seems to act as a carer for and is under the thumb of her and her peculiar mother. No mates, no Willy Hill, no footy and if he watches it on TV she mocks him. But then there’s the Range Rover, the Audi, the 5k week away and the money. Ok then, I’m back in the room and normal service has been resumed🙂
i absolutely agree with this, he must’ve been a normal bloke with a normal life, going to work, gym, watching the football down the pub with his mates occasionally and actually going for a drink with his wife (as her old insta shows) and going on nice holidays etc. Now his life is literally getting up doing a full days childcare for the 18 month old and 30 year old, then her faffing around so they can get ‘cosy and settled for the night’ icing fucking cookies etc. I’m sorry it’s not normal 😩 he probably wants to go back to work but doesn’t want to leave the baby all day.. can you blame him 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Rosiepie

VIP Member
These two don’t really do charity, or if they do it’s a slap dash race to a local foodbank they can’t locate, despite them donating all year long 🤥 and half a bag of food that they’ve had in the cupboard with no actual thought as to what food banks actually need! So, I’m wondering who has set them up with this quiz? The charity is a great cause, but it’s a shame the quiz hasn’t used a more dynamic and interesting couple, who are uplifting and really funny. This just feels awkward and try hard, and really boring - sorry I’m only saying what I hear and see..they will never make it into goggle box- they just aren’t that interesting.

• Heart

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I read something today that said Cher has 3.8mil followers on Twitter, just goes to show how ridiculously impossible it is that Grinch’s Instagram following is genuine 😂
Just looked and Cher has 1.7m. An internationally recognised recording artist who has been around for decades, but yes of course little old Sophie from Maldon village has more than double.

Editing to add Kylie, 2.1m. Elton John, 3.2m. Michael Buble, 2.5 m. All people who are known the world over and have worked hard for years to build up their fan base.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

mammaof3

VIP Member
Ok here it is.

Red is cleaning - there isn't any so far.
Blue is a link to the post.

Last thread catch up
Monday

Ron content as usual. He chose his own outfit, a comfy button up shirt and pants.
She did another modelling session for Tesco’s, with her again FAVE selection. Shoulder came out this time.
They went for a walk to the prom. Ron got changed as you do.
Febreze air fresheners were peddled, then she #ad showed her ‘must haves’ from her vast collection of cleaning products.
The tree finally went up, a Santa stop here sign for Ron & Henry was added. Henry didn’t like the tree apparently.
Grid post of the effort. (Ron in another outfit ,maybe/maybe not #gifted not tagged pjs)
Even Inch posted that she’d smashed it. Smashed what?
Advents sorted for Little Lord Ronnie Fury Tyson Fauntleroy, presumably filled with daily gold sovereigns & diamonds from his millionaire mum. No further info just in, it's a car carrier truck today., assume the cars are coming every day from now on.*****
And The Elf has arrived, flown in from Lapland. Hurrah.
Tuesday
Ron loves the Elf and he got a toy truck for his 1 Dec advent gift!! She got a AvaMay one and Inch chocs.
Her mug & bog brush 2 tone hair was published on the front cover of the Closeup magazine and she said she doesn’t look like that every day. lol
Ron Fury dressed in Tesco gear and the postman is here again, and the mince pie song is on.
and
Soph doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

*****Hold this space as 24th Dec could be a big reveal.******

• Heart
  • Haha

londonlife24

VIP Member
Another example is Marcus Rashford. On 250k a week I think. A millionaire every month. But look at what he's done for people, he has changed so much because he knows the power of his influence. His insta following is around 9 mill, so higher than Hinch but still, she has a high following (bots not included). MR still has fancy cars, houses, designer gear, luxury holidays but he knows he is privileged to now be in this position and people love him.
She must wonder why she isn't as loved. Its because Soph you pretend all your clothes are from ebay , then fan pics show you in LV and Chanel!

• Heart

mgh727

VIP Member
Soph does realise most people work full time, raise children and keep their house tidy and find the motivation to get it done even if they’re knackered cos they don’t have another choice.

She’s such a lazy dosser. She has Orville home all day and he can watch the boy or....let’s say something radical...pick up his own shit and contribute to the housework 😱😱😱

I honestly can’t stand the woman. She takes women back 50 years and acts like doing her laundry is a task she should be proud of and should receive praise from others for doing, I’ve done 3 loads today, someone pat me on the back. I don’t do housework because I want to, I do it because my house will be chaos if I don’t!

• Heart

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
I don’t care if people are rich as fuck and loving it! But don’t prey on low income mums with your bargain buys for 9 months of the year then the other 3 months, live life up like a millionaire!

• Heart
Reactions: 43