Mrs Hinch #282 You better watch out, you better not cry, when Ron smacks you below the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stumbled across this site by accident and it has kept me entertained for the last few days. I’ve no time to post much right now but I’m getting so pissed off with the vile ostentatious show of wealth that now makes up nearly all of her account. Henry with his JusRols of fat is the epitome of the way her account has manifested into a grotesque extravaganza at a time when so many are (like Henry’s back legs) struggling.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She’s so extra it makes me cringe! I pity her a bit that she feels the need to do all this weird tit let Ronnie enjoy being little it’s all about lights touch and sensory then when they are old enough do Christmas with all the ott tit fine whatever BUT she knows she will of expired by then so doing it all now which is unfair on followers thinking it’s normal to do with a bleeping under 2 year old!!
I do pity her too. She lives such an over-complicated life and is so hell-bent on living it for others’ approval. It really must be pretty miserable, having to think through every family moment and how you need to dress it up, edit it it and present it to look like a perfect Disney scene for your bots followers. I think she would be much happier if she just stopped with all the social media, it’s obviously not great for her mental health or wellbeing.

Reactions: 14
I am so pleased this Elf on the shelf tit wasn’t around when my daughter was little. Christmas and the lead up, is hard enough as it is for many. I can’t imagine how many people are going to feel under pressure by the display Hinch is going to put on every single day now and feel they MUST live up to it. Ronnie is far too young to even understand, but let’s be honest, it isn’t even for Ronnie. Just like the tree, and the table box thing, and the Xmas table last year, and Halloween, and the garden and everything in her life....it is ultimately just for the gram. It’s for the love and praise and adoration and gushing messages that she knows all these things will produce which make her feel good and superior and feeds her narcissism.

Reactions: 29
I really hate this woman. She's clueless when it comes to posting what she's bought or been gifted when there's people out there struggling.

I have a couple of friends less fortunate than myself, but l never tell them if I've bought anything new, because it's tactless and cruel imo.

Reactions: 15
Wow just wow! I don't watch her stories so follow through here but that is just another disgusting display of her wealth and lack of compassion for anyone! she is going to teach that boy that it's handed on a plate it's so so wrong!!!
She makes out she's mother Teresa giving donations to the dog charity bins, that she's doing her bit by hand making presents... Yet all she does is brag about how many materialistic things she has?

Every video is a new piece of tat she's bought. Rubbing it in to the thousands that (apparently) watch her stories. How cruel does she have to be?

We're balls deep in a pandemic, where people have lost their jobs, homes and loved ones, in one of the toughest times of the year for some people, but it's STILL oh look at me and my house that I love (you definitely don't seeing as you constantly change tit) and all the expensive items I have. I get she wants to spoil her child but she makes people feel so so tit they can't afford to go completely and utterly over the top.

I'm becoming more and more annoyed at this "I'm so kooky little miss relatable maldon gal". She's the fakest human on the planet and I can not wait for the day more people realise this.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She misses a trick every time doesn’t she.
here’s one for free Soph.
In our house - 3 year old and 20 month old I gather craft bits all year - usually when I see it reduced somewhere and whack it in a box.
then our advent is to do one Xmas craft a day - making decorations for the house, ginger bread etcetc. wholesome. age appropriate.

yeah and an Aldi chocolate calendar.

SHOW US YOUR GRASS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She makes out she's mother Teresa giving donations to the dog charity bins, that she's doing her bit by hand making presents... Yet all she does is brag about how many materialistic things she has?

Every video is a new piece of tat she's bought. Rubbing it in to the thousands that (apparently) watch her stories. How cruel does she have to be?

We're balls deep in a pandemic, where people have lost their jobs, homes and loved ones, in one of the toughest times of the year for some people, but it's STILL oh look at me and my house that I love (you definitely don't seeing as you constantly change tit) and all the expensive items I have. I get she wants to spoil her child but she makes people feel so so tit they can't afford to go completely and utterly over the top.

I'm becoming more and more annoyed at this "I'm so kooky little miss relatable maldon gal". She's the fakest human on the planet and I can not wait for the day more people realise this.
It irks me when people feel the need to post online doing good things for charity, it's like they need some sort of recognition and validation that they are doing some good.

Echoing what a few posters have said and for the amount of people she's shat on the way up they won't be there for her for her harsh fall down. She has no idea what people are going through and I really don't think she cares as long as she's still raking in the cash.

She's disgraceful!

Reactions: 9
She really can't do anything right can she...
I mean she bought the proper elf not the poundshop knock offs like me 😂 so she should know that you aren't supposed to touch it. But in comes Ronald McGregor with poor Buddy by the throat 👊

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She misses a trick every time doesn’t she.
here’s one for free Soph.
In our house - 3 year old and 20 month old I gather craft bits all year - usually when I see it reduced somewhere and whack it in a box.
then our advent is to do one Xmas craft a day - making decorations for the house, ginger bread etcetc. wholesome. age appropriate.

yeah and an Aldi chocolate calendar.

SHOW US YOUR GRASS
Stealing this idea! I have a box full of craft bits. Great idea to incorporate it with the advent.😍

Reactions: 4
Postman here again.

I bet she has her own driver.

mrshinchhome_2020.12.1_2dnciu.jpg

Reactions: 3
She really can't do anything right can she...
I mean she bought the proper elf not the poundshop knock offs like me 😂 so she should know that you aren't supposed to touch it. But in comes Ronald McGregor with poor Buddy by the throat 👊
the idea that you're supposed to pretend it's a real elf that reports back to Father Christmas is lost on her, day 1 and it's already being treated like yet another toy.

Reactions: 15
Its only December 1st and I'm already SICK to death of seeing narcissistic instahuns and their copy cats uploading slow mo montages of their Christmas trees, decorations, opening advent calendars, ribbons on doors...and don't even get me started on elf on the bleeping shelf!!
Why is EVERYTHING seemingly done for the gram these days? It is sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Mine are happy with their chocolate advent calendars & I like to buy them when they’re on offer.
How many messages will she get about not touching the elf - will she acknowledge the error or get the blocking finger out ??😉
I bought my girls a beauty advent calendar but said they had to take it in turns to open the windows because it was quite expensive so I was only buying one. On Saturday, my eldest mentioned advent calendar as they usually get one from their grandparents but won’t this year because of COVID. I said about their shared one and she answered “it’s lovely, but it’s not the same as opening a chocolate every day”! Enter the cheap chocolate calendar!

Learn from my mistake, Sophie, and stick with the chocolate. The cheaper the better!!! 🤣

Reactions: 16
Does anyone know how much those Ava May wax melt advent candles are as I imagine they arn’t cheap or was it #gifted and I couldn’t spot the tiny white hidden writing?

Reactions: 2
Who the duck buys their dog an advent calendar?
(No offense to anyone on here who may do that just she seems to humanise the mutt more and more each day 😅)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Since we got the story of RockyRonnie chinning her at Tesco all I can see is Stewie from Family Guy, and he’s thinking of inventive ways to finish her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.