Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

easeypeasey

VIP Member
Screenshot_20201202_090742_com.instagram.android.jpg

It's OK if you can't quite get your Christmas to look like mine... Because I know I will always be better than all of you 🤗

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Something doesn’t add up with Hinch decor.
solomon and poopybelle happy to openly share that they did the installation of the door. Yes she hid for bloody ages but put that to one side.
I asked poopybelle if they did Hinches installation for her and they said “we can do installations”. Didnt say they did hers. Hinch hasn’t credited them as doing it either. I don’t think they did it. Begs the question why not?
The truth behind the front door installation finally revealed..#freetheswampmonsters!

20201128_223642.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Beebee3

I've kinda had enough with them all tbh. Hinch and Solomon. Watching them try to be relatable whilst peddling goods to people much less fortunate on the basis of lies and manipulation of family members is soul destroying. It's been said a million times but with what is currently happening in this country, do we really need to see the Solomon's front door? Or Sophie's loungewear that she's flogging for Tesco?
When you are lucky enough to have a platform like theirs, at a time of national crisis, why not use it for good? Set up a charity for kids going without this Christmas... distribute care packages for inpatients away from their families. Jesus, between the two of them they could kit two hospitals out with ipads so that people can face time home whilst things are so restricted.
The worst thing is that they pretend to be mental health advocates and they claim to suffer with crippling anxiety. And so people believe this is what anxiety looks like. A nervous pretty lady who has managed to put on a full face of makeup to clean the bog and who manages to drag her hoover round the house daily. It is beyond damaging.
And I don't know what we can do to make this influencer trend end. But it needs to because it is harming so so many people.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

kettlekitten

VIP Member
That older than you comment inch made was just creepy. How old was she when she got with him? How many other young girls did he put it on before (and even after ) Sophie. I don’t see what a someone in their mid 30’s has in common with someone in their early 20’s. Also his friends must have been with age appropriate girls so what was out with his mates coz I imagine she was a very immature 23 year old as she’s an incredibly immature 30 year old.
I met my future husband when I was 18 and he was 34, they said it wouldn’t last, fast forward 42 years and we’re still together......

• Heart

easeypeasey

VIP Member
Screenshot_20201201_193345_com.instagram.android.jpg

Poor Jimmers having a good time, giving it his best shot at being funny and she shuts him down.
Aggressively flicking the cards between her fingers and snarling at him whilse he laughs at his own joke..you can almost hear her growling 'are you done yet you prick?' through the screen. What a nasty piece of work

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Did she say that it took her three times to film the "we're going to film a quiz" video because she's useless on her phone?
Isn't that literally her job? The only thing she has to do all day every day and the thing she gets paid millions of pounds to do is film stuff on her phone, but she says herself that she's useless at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Boringsomes

Chatty Member
1DCCEF00-8FB2-4EA8-8EAB-2239C65DED28.jpeg

How’s Jamie just living he’s everyday life unaware he’s knee looks like Voldemort of the first Harry Potter, and now I am absolutely besides myself and can’t stop looking at it😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54

mgh727

VIP Member
Not making pervy comments and acting like billy big bollocks now you’re in front of the camera now are ya!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 52

waffle maker

VIP Member
I wish she did more cleaning. It’s so relaxing watching someone else clean and tidy. If I wanted inspirational quotes I would finally accept my terrible mother in law’s FB request.

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Soph. Put the lorry on the floor. Get your backside off that sofa. Get on the floor with your son. Talk to him like he’s a human being. Back off and let him have a go at playing with his toy. Narrate to him his frustrations “oh you want to lock the lorry. Push the clips. Down. Shall mummy show you? Watching? Click click. Ok your turn Ronnie. You try. Yes it is hard isn’t it. Shall I help you or do you want to keep trying? I can see it’s making you feel angry. Shall we get the cars out of the lorry and drive them round the carpet? Look Ronnie. We can make them slide down this book. Wow wee isn’t that fun?”
BLOODY HELL IT IS PAINFUL TO WATCH ISNT IT

• Heart

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
So her day started at 12.21pm? I’d been at work for 5 hours by then. Sadly no advent calendars at work for my school kids as they are mainly children in care who have had lots of negative experiences of Christmas, loss and not having the same as other children so it’s a trigger for a lot of them....but you carry on spoiling your child and your dog. The irony of her doing a fundraiser for action for children- has this moron even researched what AFC do? If she had even half a clue about how some kids live their lives then she would pipe down.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Astonishing

VIP Member
Hello tattle family!
hope everyone is okay you nustyyy trolls.

I haven’t even dared look at her stories or her for the past week,
My fucking brother came to live with us after Mr A went away. Just to help me survive.

yeah all sounds lovely, his hinching girlfriend tested positive for covid, guess what... so did he the fucking arsehole so we’ve had to be isolating andddd although we are luckily negative (me and the lil A’s) still have to isolate which is fine for another 4 days.

so I’ve been so jam packed with being a mother and not sitting on my phone on tattle that I have missed you all so much!

FUCK YOU HINCH AND YOUR HINCHERS

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Sloppys

VIP Member
SS has thrown some serious shade today. First the normal and relatable advent calendar for Rex, then saying she has reused all the decorations for outside from her autumn display. Like her or not SS can read the room unlike Hinch. Hinch just goes over the top all the time and in turn makes her sheep feel inadequate. She gets it wrong time and time again.

Reactions: 48

AC55

VIP Member
Why is Ronnie never allowed to do anything without those two hovering over him like demented fruit bats?! He's playing with his lorry carrier and then she swoops in and closes the door and he lifts it clean away from Ronnie! That poor boy! Screaming out of frustration and she can't handle him!

• Haha
Reactions: 48