Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kiko

VIP Member
I definitely wouldn't look twice at him 😂
Zophs thumb looks so weird in that pic 😂 (her hand that’s on the bottom) Is it bent or coz I’m pretty sure she has long witchy salad fingers and thumbs lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Red Squirrel

Chatty Member
If you look at people with lots of money who have had it for a while you can tell there is a total class difference and the majority know how to read the room and realise when they can talk about an opportunity and when they shouldn’t! She has got absolutely no idea about this skill cause deep down she’s a chav who’s got lucky with money I can’t bloody wait until she does one!
Im sounding like her here with my mums says 😂😂 but my mum used to say real snobs we’re actually
Why did she call Ronnie ‘beautiful man’ 🤔 Has he aged 18 years over night?
Its usually mans 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 1

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
THIS was the exact moment that made me hit unfollow. Her real self came out and there was no way I could unsee it. I can still hear it “hunnayz.”

Where did you see it, Fanny? She had deleted it from her highlights after we mentioned it here before.
THIS was the exact moment that made me hit unfollow. Her real self came out and there was no way I could unsee it. I can still hear it “hunnayz.”

Where did you see it, @fannysjohnny ? She had deleted it from her highlights after we mentioned it here before.
Not sure i can do this ...but
Screenshot_20201202-010658_Chrome.jpg